《 流 沙 》
啊 -嘘
Aah! - Shh!
跟在我身边 跟紧我
Always by my side. Always by my side!
我不敢相信我会这么做
I just can't believe I'm doing this,
我们应该继续诈骗游客 然后收手
we should have kept on scamming tourists and be done.
你要我解释吗
Do you want me to explain?
这些蛇皮比你偷的那些
These snakeskins are worth more than
钱包和皮夹更值钱
the purses and wallets that you steal.
我不在乎
I don't care about that.
来这里无异于自杀
Look, it's suicide to be here.
你不按我说的去做就是自杀
It's suicide because you don't do what I tell you.
跟紧我 -我不干
By my side! - No. I said no.
疯子才会来这种地方打猎
It's insane to be hunting at a place like this.
我不怕竞技森林
I'm not afraid of Las Arenas.
但我怕 你能拿我怎样
Well, I am, so what?
看到没 我先溜了 -别走
See that? Bye! - Stay here! Stay!
啊
Aah!
我们到了
So, we're here.
回家的感觉如何
How does it feel to be home?
索菲
Sof?
等一下
Give me a second.
我是说 这是你的出生地
I mean, this is where you were born right?
你…… 我也不知道
Aren't you, I don't know,
也许会有点怀旧吧
maybe a little bit nostalgic, maybe?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
回来的感觉怪怪的
It feels weird to be here.
我很久没来哥伦比亚了
It's been a while without being in Colombia.
天啊
God.
你还带着旅游指南
You and your guidebooks.
我喜欢做研究
I do like to do my research.
这些雨林看起来很神奇
These rainforests, they look amazing.
如果你觉得有时间去远足 那你是在做梦
You're dreaming if you think you have time to hike.
我背包都带来了
Well, I brought my backpack.
你开了国际漫游的吧
You called about international, right?
不收费吗 -你用不着
No charges? - No. You don't need it.
用WhatsApp软件就行
You don't need it. Just use the WhatsApp.
乔什 他们才三岁和五岁
Josh, they're three and five.
这是我们第一次离开他们
This is the first time we've ever left them.
你想让我给他们发个爱心表情吗
You want me to, what, send them a heart emoji?
行吧 等到了酒店再打
Okay, fine. We'll do it when... When I get to the hotel.
不 我现在就想打给我孩子
No, I want to call my kids now.
索菲亚 我们再过两分钟就到了
Sofia, we're, like, two minutes away.
我答应过他们要打的 -能稍微等等吗 拜托了
I promised them I would. - Can you just wait? Please?
不
No.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
在爷爷奶奶家要听话 好吗
Be good for grandma and grandpa, all right?
我爱你 拜
I love you. Bye.
让我说两句……
Let me talk...
嘿 我们最好登个记 -乔什
Hey, we better check in. - Josh!
嘿 他在这呢 -马科斯
Hey! There he is. - Marcos.
见到你真开心 -我也很开心
It's good to see you, buddy. - Good to see you, man.
你们最后答应过来
I can't thank you enough
我真是感激不尽
for doing this last minute.
尤其是你 索菲亚
Especially you, Sofia.
我知道你有孩子后就停止了行医
I know you stopped your practice when you had kids.
只是故地重游 所以这挺好的
Well, um, actually just getting back, so this is good.
在你拒绝我之前 我给所有人都说了
Everybody I called before you turned me down,
所以很感谢你救了我一命
so thanks for saving my ass, really.
很乐意帮忙
Well, happy to help.
你确实帮了大忙
And you are. You are.
哥伦比亚很缺医护人员
Colombia is in need for more healthcare workers.
是的
Oh, yeah.
回来的感觉一定很棒吧
Must feel good to be back, huh?
对 很高兴回来
Yeah, it's good to be here.
很难让人专心
It's gonna be hard to stay focused.
我是说 这是……
I mean, this is a...
这是一个美丽的国家
This is a beautiful country you have here, man.
我稍微调整了一下你的日程
Well, I shifted your schedules a little bit,
所以你的报告延到了周五
so your presentation won't be until Friday.
太好了 有更多时间做准备
Great. Extra time to prepare.
我想你们需要过下二人世界
I thought you guys needed a little alone time.
我知道你们不常离开孩子 对吧
I know you don't get away from the kids that much, right?
谢谢你为我们着想
Thanks for thinking of us.
你今晚还能来吃晚饭吗
You're still good for dinner tonight?
当然能 八点 可以吗
Yeah, sure. 8:00. Is that all right?
可以 很棒
Yeah. Awesome.
到时见 很高兴见到你
I'll see you then. Good to see you, man.
你的护照
Your passport.
在你那里吗 -没在
Do you have it? - No, I don't.
为什么要在我这里 -好 行吧
Why should I have it? - Yeah. Okay.
不 是我的错
No, this... it's my fault.
马科斯订了房♥间 但我还没告诉他
Marcos booked the rooms and I haven't told him yet.
我看看
Let me see.
你该在晚餐前告诉他的
You should tell him before dinner.
那会不会有点尴尬
Won't that be a bit awkward?
那就饭后再说
Then tell him after.
反正你们更亲密 对吧
You guys are closer anyways, right?
这房♥间很不错吧
It's a pretty great room, right?
我肯定他们会有额外的小床什么的
Okay, I'm sure that they'll have an extra cot or something.
你听到她说的了
You heard her.
酒店里住满了参加这次会议的人
The hotel is packed with people for this conference.
那好吧 我就睡在这里
All right, fine. I'll sleep right there.
睡沙发 -不 我去睡
On the couch. - No, I will.
你知道吗 随便你吧
You know what? Whatever you prefer.
我不知道这有什么大不了的
I don't know what the big deal is.
我们刚还在飞机上
We just sat on an airplane
挨着坐了六个小时
for six hours right next to each other.
我只是不想和你睡在一个房♥间
I just don't want to sleep in the same room as you.
我需要工作空间
I need space to work.
天啊 就几天而已
Jesus, it's only for a few days.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
我是说 我们已经
I mean, we haven't been under
分居好几个月了
the same roof together in, like, months,
所以这不会杀了你的
so it's not gonna kill you.
你能不能别说话了 谢谢
Could you please stop talking? Thank you.
我也不喜欢这样
I don't like it either, all right?
我只是想尽力而为
I'm just trying to make the best of it.
对 就像你一样
Yeah, just like you.
只想在糟糕的情况下
Just trying to make the best
尽力而为
of a bad situation, right?
如果我真是个渣男
If I'm such a fucking asshole,
那你为何还来
then why did you bother to come?
因为我需要这个
Because I need this.
听着
Look...
我会去商务中心工作
I'll just be working in the business center.
随你便 -好 还有
Whatever. Fine. - Yeah, and also,
今晚晚餐我会提前离场 这样你就能告诉马科斯了
I'll leave dinner early tonight so you can tell Marcos.
真希望我当时在场
I wish I had been there.
当你老公意识到他被卡住时
You should have seen your husband's face
你真该看看他的表情
when he realized he was stuck.
我没被卡住 -死鸭子嘴硬
I was not stuck. - That's bullshit.
不不不 我只是……
No, no, no, no. Fine, I was...
我只是选择不继续前进
I was choosing not to go forward.
在我听来也一样 -好吧 好吧
Sounds the same to me. - Okay, okay.
我被卡住了 但我要说的是 当时下着倾盆大雨
I was stuck. But in my defense, it was fucking pouring rain.
在哪里发生的 -巴西
Where was this? - Uh, Brazil.
大约是五年前
It was, like, five years ago.
哦对 就在赛迪出生后
Oh, yeah. Right after Sadie was born.
我希望二位不介意
I hope you guys don't mind.
我点了一些哥伦比亚食物
I ordered some Colombian food.
味道很好 叫牛肚汤