I'm gonna be in a fuckload of pain, baby.
我会很痛苦的
I'm gonna be in a fuckload of pain.
嘿 嘿 看着我
Hey. Hey, look at me.
我朋友还活着吗
Are my friends alive?
你要钱吗
Do you want money?
我有200美元 如果你想要的话
I've got 200 dollars. If you want them,
可以给你 但你要告诉我他们在哪
they are yours but tell me where they are.
拿出来
Hand them over.
在我楼上的包里
They are upstairs in my bag.
等我们出去了
When we get out of here
我会告诉警♥察♥这一切都是误会
I'll tell the police this was all a misunderstanding,
我搞错了 然后把钱给你
I made a mistake and then I give you the money.
把手表给我
Give me that watch.
这是我爸的
It was my dad's.
那就什么都别给我
Then don't give me anything.
这很值钱 你最好开始交代
This is worth a lot, you better start talking.
一周前 我在猎蛇
A week ago, I was hunting snakes.
蛇吗 -对
Snakes? - Yes.
毒液能卖♥♥好价钱 蛇皮也是
Venom is well paid. Skins too,
我当时在竞技森林 -他们就在那里吗
I was at Las Arenas. - Is that where they are?
我是在那里看到他们的
That's where I saw them.
但他们没事
But they are alright.
你知道那里为什么被叫做竞技森林吗
Do you know why they call it Las Arenas?
那里被叫做竞技森林
That place is called Las Arenas
因为那里有很多流沙
because there's a lot of quicksands,
这个国家没有流沙 你在胡说八道
There's no quicksand in this country; that's bullshit.
你知不知道我和朋友去打猎 但只有我回来了
Did you know I went hunting with a friend, but I came back alone.
如果你不相信我 那是你的问题
If you don't want to believe me, it's your problem,
但他们有危险
but they are in danger.
老哥 我是医生
Hey, buddy, I'm a doctor.
我在这里组织了会议 放我出去
I organized the conference here. Let me out.
我说真的 我的朋友有危险
I mean it; My friends are in danger.
如果不信 可以打电♥话♥给经理
If you want, call the manager.
放我出去
Let me out!
靠
Fuck!
我冷静不了
I won't calm down.
我无法冷静 因为这一切太扯淡了
I won't fucking calm down 'cause is fucking bullshit!
试着放松 -我们只是来远足的
Just try. Try to relax! - All we did was go on a hike!
现在却被困在该死的流沙里
And now we're stuck in fucking... Fucking quicksand!
试着放松 好吗
But just try to relax, all right?
去他妈的
Fuck this fucking...
鬼地方
fucking place.
乔什 你的心率越快
Josh, the faster your heart rate,
毒液扩散得越快 记得吗
the faster the venom spreads, remember? Right?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
好的
All right. Okay.
是不是很神奇
Isn't that amazing?
前一分钟我还和朋友在高尔夫球场
One minute I'm at a fucking golf course with my buddies.
电♥话♥响了 是马科斯打来的 他说
My phone rings. It's Marcos. He's like,
“嘿 乔什”
"Hey, Josh, man,
“索菲能一起来哥伦比亚参加会议吗”
think Sof can join us in Colombia for the conference?"
现在看看我们 我们在美丽的波哥大
Now look at us. We're here in beautiful Bogota.
我刚被……
I just got...
我刚被一条巨大的毒蛇咬了
I just got bitten by a fucking giant venomous snake.
别说了 -靠
Stop. Stop. - Fuck. Fuck.
靠 -然我看看你的胳膊
Fuck. - Let me see your arm.
没用的 好吗
It's no use. Okay?
和你上次看的时候
It'll be no different than
没有区别 亲爱的
the last time you looked at it, honey.
亲爱的
Honey, honey.
亲爱的 你帮不了我
Honey, there's nothing you can do for me.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
可以
Yeah.
你为什么改变主意了
Why did you change your mind?
什么主意
About what?
要陪我和马科斯一起远足
About going hiking with me and Marcos.
我跟你说过了
I already told you.
你确定没有别的原因吗
You sure there wasn't something else?
没有 就那个原因
No. That was it.
你在怪我
You blame me.
为什么
For what?
如果我没有改变主意
If I hadn't changed my mind,
你现在就在准备你的演讲
you'd be preparing for your lecture.
不不不 我没那样说
No. No, no, no. I didn't say that.
但这是事实
But it's true.
亲爱的 别无中生有
Honey, don't put words in my mouth. That's not what...
那你为什么现在提起
Then why did you bring it up now?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为这是我的错
Because it's my fault?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我也很抱歉
Me, too.
该死
Ah, fuck. Oh!
哦 该死
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
痛吗 -全身都痛
Does it hurt? - It hurts everywhere.
能感觉到我的按压吗
Do you feel when I press down here?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
有温度吗 -有
Are they warm? - Yeah.
很烫
It's pretty hot.
我想是血栓性静脉炎 -什么
I think it's thrombophlebitis. - What?
它在凝结你的血液 把它变成胶体
It's coagulating your blood, turning it to Jell-O.
至少中风而死
At least dying by a stroke is better than
好过活活饿死
starving to death, right?
别说傻话
Don't say that.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么 不 索菲亚
What are you doing? No, no. Sofia.
有血块
There's a clot.
阻碍了你的血液流向大脑
It's blocking your blood flow to your brain.
你会中风的 我必须这么做 好吗
You're gonna have a stroke. I have to do this, all right?
把刀放下
Put down the knife.
你已经很多年没做过了
You haven't done anything like this in years.
我还是个医生
I'm still a doctor.
我要切除你的血块
I'm gonna cut your clot, all right?
亲爱的 拜托
Honey. Baby, come on.
妈的
Fuck.
让我动手 好吗
Just let me. All right?
为什么不让我动手
Why won't you let me?
因为只剩一颗子弹了
Because there's only one bullet left.
我告诉你的时候 你要相信我
You have to trust me when I'm telling you
我们能离开的
we're gonna get out of this.
没人会来找我们
No one's coming for us.
让我救你 该死 -亲爱的
Let me. Oh, shit. - Honey.
不 天啊 更严重了
No. Oh, my God. It's getting worse. Jesus.
我必须现在动手 -我不想你这么做
I have to do it now. - I don't want you to.
我这辈子发过两次誓
I've taken two oaths in my life.
一次是成为医生
One as a doctor.
一次是成为妻子
One as a wife.
由不得你决定
You don't get to decide.
宝贝 看着我
Baby. Baby, look at me.
会很痛
It's gonna hurt.
好
Yep.
你要割哪里 -颈动脉
Where you gonna cut? - Carotid artery.
做完后一定要止血
Make sure you seal it up when you're done?
我不会让你失血过多的 相信我
I won't let you bleed out, believe me.
我爱你
I love you. I...
就快好了 你做的很好 亲爱的
We're almost there. You're doing great, babe.
快好了
Almost done.
马上就好
We're almost there, babe.
好了
Here.
靠
Fuck.
天啊