Please. - No. Shh.
求你了
Please, please.
藏好了 别出来
Stay hidden, stay out of sight.
我来处理 你躲在后面
I've got this. Just back off.
嘿
Hey!
我能帮你什么忙吗
Can I help you with something?
哇哦 哦 哦
Whoa. Oh! Whoa, whoa.
有钱没有
No have money.
没有钱包
No wallet.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
她离开了 只有我一个人
She left. It's only me.
只有我一个
It's only me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
嘘
Shh!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
快
Go!
快点 快点
Go, go go!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们该走那边 没人会去那里
We should go that way, where no one goes.
竞技森林 他不会来追我们
Las Arenas. He won't follow us.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
你觉得他走了吗
Do you think he's gone?
我不知道
Fuck, I don't know.
我们该怎么办 -好吧 听着
What the fuck are we gonna do? - Okay, listen.
听我说 我们按你说的做
Listen to me. We'll do your plan.
我们去竞技森林 等暴风雨结束
We'll go to Las Arenas and we'll wait out the storm.
好吗 来吧
All right? Come on.
快来
Come on!
怎么了
What?
你硬要逞英雄 -所以怪我咯
You had to be the hero. - So this is my fucking fault?
你总是认为你可以打嘴炮搞定一切
You always think you can talk yourself out of everything.
我怎么知道他会有枪
How was I supposed to know that he had a gun?
你如果按我说的呆着别动
If you had stayed put as I told you,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened!
你真是不可理喻
You are un-fucking-believable!
快跑
Just run!
快跑 索菲 赶快
Run, Sof! Run! Go!
乔什
Josh.
乔什
Josh.
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Josh!
乔什
Josh!
乔什
Josh!
该死
Fuck!
救命
Help!
索菲亚
Sofia!
索菲亚 -乔什 乔什
Sofia! - Josh! Josh!
乔什
Josh! Josh! Josh!
停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!
快停下
Stop, stop!
冷静点 好吗
Calm... calm down, okay?
试试来拉我的手
Try and move to my hand.
太厚了 -亲爱的 你得试试 好吗
It's too thick. - Baby, you gotta try, okay?
不行 我被困住了 -好的 先撑住
I can't! I'm stuck! - Okay, just hang on.
撑住 撑住
Hang on. Hang on.
我连胳膊都拿不出来
I can't even stick out my arms!
撑住
Hold on!
等等 好吗
Wait, okay?
试着去够 好吗
Try to reach it, okay?
加油 亲爱的 你能行的
Come on, baby! You can do it!
加油 亲爱的
Try, babe. Come on.
抓住
Get it.
靠 好的 等等
Ah, fuck! Okay, wait.
等等
Wait.
坚持住 好吗
Hold on, okay?
保持冷静
Just stay calm, okay?
不 别动
No, no! Don't!
别动 别动
Stop moving! Stop moving! Don't move!
别动 索菲亚
Stop moving! Sofia!
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快啊 我抓住你了
Come on, come on. I got you. I got you.
快上来 快上来
Come on, come on. Come on!
我抓住你了
I got you. I got you! Okay? I got you.
我抓住你了
I got you. I got you.
我抓住你了
I got you. I got you.
没事了 -你做了……
It's okay. It's okay. - What... what did you...
嘘嘘 冷静点
Shh, shh, shh. Just stay calm.
你为什么下来了 -别说话 冷静下来
But why... why are you here? - No, no, no. Stay calm.
不要动 好吗 不要动
I don't... don't move, okay? Don't move.
我们必须一动不动 好吗
We both need to be perfectly still, okay?
你应该……
You should've...
我想……
I think...
我想这是片流沙
I think this is like quicksand.
乔什 你在吗 我现在有空了
Josh, you there? I got free early.
乔什
Josh?
马科斯 伙计
Marcos, buddy,
我知道我们会晚点见面 不过
I know we were gonna meet up later, but, uh,
我和索菲亚要去乔奇徒步旅行
Sofia and I are gonna actually go hiking in Choachi,
所以我们可能很晚才回来
so we probably won't be back till late,
我想明天见吧 拜拜
and I guess I'll see you tomorrow, man. Cheers.
好吧
Okay.
起码现在雨停了
At least it stopped raining.
我想我移♥动♥了一点
I think I moved a little.
你没有 -你看
No, you didn't. - Look!
你没移♥动♥ 亲爱的
You didn't, honey.
我要看看你的头
I need... I need to look at your head.
来吧 -我没事
Come on. - It's fine.
亲爱的 让我看看你的头
Baby, let me look at your head.
我们只需要离开这里
We just need to get out of this.
天啊 我们居然被困了 真是离谱
God, isn't it crazy that we're stuck?
我不会太担心的
Well, I wouldn't worry too much, okay?
我从没听说过有人死在流沙里
I've never heard of anybody fucking dying in quicksand.
我们不会陷下去吗
Won't it suck us down?
不 不会这样的
No, it doesn't work that way.
泥的重量
The weight of the mud,
它的密度比人体密度更大
its density is... it's heavier than the human body.
你怎么知道 -旅游指南
How the fuck do you know that? - The guidebook.
上面说水流进土壤
It says water, it flows in and it gets trapped
在泥土下方聚积 然后就形成了
underneath the dirt and it creates this fucking
这该死的流沙
heavy as shit mud.
下面有多深 -我不知道
How far down does it go? - I don't know.
旅游指南没教你如何从流沙脱身吗
Didn't the guidebook tell you how to get out of this?
没有
No.
好吧 给我点时间
Okay, just give me... Give me a second here, okay?
我要试着往后退
I'm gonna try to go backward.
推我一下 不
Just push me. Just... no.
别那样做 我……
Don't do that. No, I just... Just... I just...
该死的 我动不了
Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. I can't move, man.
看那边
Look over there.
那是从哪里来的
Where did that come from?
我想是我掉下来时把它碰落了
I think I knocked it loose when I was falling.
看到它是如何停留在表面的吗
See how it is resting over the surface?
也许我可以分散体重 这样就不会下沉了
Maybe I can spread out my body weight so I won't sink.
试试把我推到边上 -索菲
Try to push me over the edge. - Sof.
试试把我推到边上
Try to push me over the edge.
我们根本动不了腿
We can't even move our fucking legs.
拜托了
Please.
试一试 -你想让我怎么做
Just try. - What do you want me to do?
把手给我 -好的
Give me your hand. - Okay.
保持不动 -好 等等
Stay put. - Okay. Wait. Just wait.
让我把这只手放下去