It's very nice. It's called mondongo.
你会喜欢的 -牛肚汤有肉吧
You're gonna love it. - Mondongo has meat, right?
里面有肉……
There's meat in the...
对 -不行
Yeah. Mm-hmm. - Yeah, no, no.
我忘了告诉你
I forgot to tell you,
索菲亚现在是素食者
Sofia is a vegetarian now.
真的吗
Really?
什么时候开始的
Since when?
当我怀上安迪的时候 我们的第一个孩子
When I was pregnant with Andy, with our first,
我意识到我不能吃任何有母亲的东西
I realized I couldn't eat anything that had a mother.
好吧 我表示尊重 -嗯
Okay, I can respect that. - Mm.
我没这个问题
I don't have a problem.
真的很好吃
It's very good. No, it's good.
我喜欢做研究 一直在四处探查
I love to do my research. I've been digging around.
这里似乎有很多不错的地方适合远足
Looks like a lot of pretty awesome places to go hiking.
可惜你时间都安排满了
It's too bad you're all booked up.
我其实想在早上放空一下
Well, I'm actually trying to clear up my morning,
你知道乔雷拉大瀑布吗
so do you know this place called Cascada la Chorrera?
知道 这是哥伦比亚最高的瀑布
Uh, yeah. It's only Colombia's highest waterfall.
那里风景优美 -确实美
It's a beautiful place. - No, it's very beautiful.
离得很近 就在乔奇 非常近
And it's very close. It's in Choachi. Really close.
你想去吗 -当然想 我们去吧
You wanna go? - Yeah, I wanna go. Let's do it.
我注意到你还留着你大学时
Hey, I noticed you still have the same awful
背的那个丑背包 -是的
backpack you had in college. - Oh, yeah.
用胶带绑着的那个
The one strapped with the duct tape.
注意用词 那是我的幸运背包
Careful. That's my lucky backpack.
丑到爆了
Well, it's fucking terrible.
丑破天际 -对吧
It's pretty awful. - Right?
希望你不介意我抢走你丈夫
I hope you don't mind me stealing your husband,
但你想来也可以 -不 不
but if you wanna come... - No, no.
索菲不会感兴趣的
Sof wouldn't be into it.
真的吗
Really?
这不是你喜欢的事
Not really your thing, is it?
我喜欢远足 我们以前经常去
I love hiking. We used to do it a lot.
索菲 你大概有十年没远足了
Sof, you haven't been hiking in, like, ten years?
那又怎样 这不代表我就不喜欢了
So what? It doesn't mean I stopped enjoying it.
背着孩子去徒步旅行
It must be hard to hike with the little ones
一定很困难 -确实如此
strapped to your back. - Exactly.
但你知道吗 我还是不去了
But you know what? I should pass.
不是因为我不喜欢或不享受
Not because I don't like it or I don't enjoy it,
而是因为周五之前我有很多准备工作要做
but because I have a lot of prep to do before Friday.
我跟你说 你会做得很好的
I'm telling you, you're going to do great.
我不知道这个家伙如何 但……
I don't know about this guy, but...
我要做我多年来一直做的
Yeah, well, I'm gonna do the same presentation
相同的报告 所以我没问题
I've been doing for years, so I'll be fine.
实际上 我该去睡觉了
Actually, I should head to bed.
再见 各位
Bye, guys.
我说错话了吗
Did I say something wrong?
没有 与你无关
No, no. It's not you.
我本想早点告诉你的 也许早就该说的
I was gonna tell you earlier. I should have, probably.
我和索菲亚打算离婚
Sofia and I have decided that we're gonna split up.
啥 什么时候
What? When?
就在最近
It's fairly recent, so...
哇 你们可是天生一对
Wow. You guys are the perfect couple.
是啊
Yeah.
你有外遇了吗
Are you seeing someone else?
不是因为这个 只是……
It's not that. It's just, um...
我们都变了 分开会更好
We've changed and we'll be better off apart.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
就说 “乔什 我几点来接你”
Say, "Josh, what time am I picking you up
“我们明早好去远足”
so we can go hiking tomorrow morning?"
好吧
Okay.
干杯
Cheers.
你怎么还没穿衣服
Why aren't you dressed?
哦 马科斯没空
Oh, Marcos couldn't get free.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
我觉得我想去
I think I wanna go.
去哪里 -乔奇
To? - Choachi.
我很少有机会做这种事 所以 我想去
I don't get many chances to do stuff like this, so, yeah.
你打算一个人去吗
Are you gonna go by yourself?
不然还能跟谁去
Who else would I go with?
拜托 索菲亚
Come on, Sofia.
我今晚就回来
I'll be back tonight.
我可以陪你去
I... I can go with you.
我一个人没问题
I'll be fine on my own.
我知道你现在
I know I'm the last person
最不想和我在一起 但别这样
that you wanna be around right now, but come on.
你一个人在这附近旅行不安全
It's not safe to go hiking around here by yourself.
行吧
Okay.
行吗
Okay?
行 走吧
Okay. Let's go. Let's go.
好的 -不不 等等
Okay. - No, no, no, wait.
只有这一条路吗
Is this the only road?
因为这条路要走好几个小时
Because, I mean, that's gonna take us hours, right?
如果我们开车穿过这片区域
Well, looks like if we drove through this area,
可以更快抵达 -不不不
we'll get there faster? - No, no, no, no, no.
这是竞技森林 这地方不安全
That's Las Arenas. It's not a safe place.
竞技森林是啥 我从没听说过
What's Las Arenas? I've never heard of it.
它在乔奇的背面 靠近水源
It's north of Choachi, close to the water.
即使是当地人也不会去那里 太危险了
Even locals won't go there. It's quite dangerous.
我是个经验老到的远足者 所以……
I'm a pretty experienced hiker, so...
那里的野生动物很危险
Um, wildlife there is dangerous.
尤其是蛇 大蛇
Particularly snakes. Big snakes.
蛇 我是哥伦比亚人
Snakes? I'm Colombian.
我不记得冷山里有蛇
I don't remember snakes being in cold mountains.
时代变了
Times have changed.
随着气候变暖 新物种也会随之而来
As climate gets warmer, you have new species coming in.
更别说侵蚀了
Not to talk about the erosion.
土地不是很稳定
You see, the land is not very steady.
会遇到有陡峭的峡谷 不稳定的地面
You have steep ravines, unsteady ground.
那我们就避开它 -不不不
We'll avoid it, then. - No, no, no, I mean,
这会节省我们的时间
the other way, it'll save us time.
没门 我讨厌蛇 -她说得对
No way. I hate snakes. - She's right.
竞技森林绝对不是你想去的地方
Las Arenas is not a place you want to find yourself.
能帮我拿一下吗
Would you help me with this, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
这个高度可不是闹着玩的
This altitude is no joke.
给 -谢谢
Here. - Thanks.
谢谢你等我
Thank you for waiting for me.
我脚抽筋了
I had a cramp.
好吧
Okay.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
这可不妙
Ah, that's not good. Fuck.
亲爱的 我们得回去了
Babe, we gotta turn back.
我们不能回去
We're not going back.
我们就快到了 你真的想半途而废吗
We're so close. You really wanna cut it short?
不 我不想半途而废
No, I don't want to cut it short.
但我绝对不想淋雨
But I definitely don't want to get caught in that.
来吧 我们得走了 相信我
Come on. We gotta go. Trust me.
我们快走
We gotta go.
好吧 -快 我们得加快脚步
Okay. - Come on, we gotta walk fast.
谢谢
Thanks.
妈的 他在撬车
Oh, shit. Shit. He's breaking into the car.
我去和他谈谈 -别 你在干什么
I'll go talk to him. - No. What are you doing?
我们不能去 -我们要去
No, we don't. - Yes, we do.
请呆在这里 等他离开
Please, stay put until he leaves.
万一他把车偷了呢 -你不能出去
What if he steals the car? - You're not going out there.
我只是去吓走他 -嘿 他不是鸽子
I'm just gonna scare him off. - Hey, he's not a pigeon.
你不知道他会做什么 -是 听着
You don't know what he'll do. - Yeah, well... listen.
嘘 我不要被困在这里
Shh! Look, I am not getting stuck here.
求你了 -别说话