We need to make real fire! - No!
让我做 -不行
Let me do it! Let me do it! - No!
如果你烧了这个 而他们没看到
If you burn this and they don't see it,
那我们就一无所有了
it's all we fucking have!
我们本来就所剩无几
We don't have anything anyways.
让我动手 我们要错失机会了
Let me! We're gonna lose our chance...
你不能烧了它
You're not gonna fucking burn it!
你不能烧掉它 不能烧掉
You're not fucking burning it! You're not burning it!
你不能烧掉
You're not fucking burning it.
我们错过了机会
We just fucked up our chance.
会有人找到我们的
Someone's gonna find us.
你口袋里有燕麦棒吗
Do you have any granola bar in your pocket by any chance?
所有食物和水都在我的背包里
All the food, the water, it's all in my backpack.
我们会脱水的
We're gonna get dehydrated.
你说不准的 说不准……
You don't know that. You don't know...
明天这个时候 我们说不定
By this time tomorrow we might be
就在酒店的餐厅里
in the dining room at the hotel,
吃着午饭 和马科斯一起谈笑风生
having lunch, laughing about all this with Marcos.
我不这么认为 -我只是……
I don't think so. - I'm just...
我想保持乐观
I'm trying to stay positive.
时间还早
Fuck. It's early!
我们今晚可能还来得及回去吃晚饭
We might get back tonight in time for dinner.
你能不能别再谈晚饭和早饭了
Could you please stop talking about dinner and breakfast?
我不想被勾起食欲 谢谢
I just don't want to be reminded. Thank you.
是你先提起的
You're the one who brought it up!
这倒确实
It's true.
哎呀 哎呀
Ouch! Ow, ow! Ouch, ouch!
怎么了 -有东西咬我
What's wrong? - Something bit me.
什么 -哎呀 疼死了
What? - Ouch! It's killing me.
帮帮我 帮帮我 -我够不着你
Help me! Help me! - I can't... I can't reach you.
是蚂蚁 得把它们冲走
It's ants. Fucking swipe them away.
帮帮我 -我够不着你
Help me. What... - I can't fucking reach you.
什么鬼啊 -都是蚂蚁
What is... the fuck? - Ants. Ants.
等等 等我一下 坚持住
Wait, wait, wait. Just give me a second. Hang on.
我拿到了
Hang on. I got something.
好的 给 用这个
Okay. Here, use this, use this, use this.
酒精可以驱虫 对 起作用了
The alcohol acts as a repellent. Yes. Yeah, it's working.
你的脖子 你的脖子
Your neck, your neck, your neck. Your fucking neck.
那边 那边 就是那里
Over there, over there. Right there, right there.
就是那里 起作用了 -靠
Right there. It's working. - Fuck.
好痛 -对对 后面
Oh, it's burning. - Yeah, yeah. In the back.
后面 后面 -好痛啊
In the back. In the back. - Oh, it's burning. Oh!
成功了 成功了
It worked. It's working. It worked, baby.
好了 好了 亲爱的
Okay. Okay. Oh, babe.
亲爱的
Baby, baby. Baby, baby, baby.
不 我还能感觉到它们
No, I still feel them. I still feel them.
它们没了 -靠
No, no, they're gone. Hon. - Ow, fuck.
索菲 它们已经没了 你没事了
Sof, they're gone, baby. You're okay. You're okay.
赶走它们了 你没事了 都没了
We got them. We got them. You're okay. They're gone.
都没了
They're gone.
你一直带在身上吗
You have been carrying this around?
我把它藏起来了
I had it tucked away.
藏在内♥裤♥里
In your underwear?
我不想让你看到
I didn't... I didn't want you to see it.
你没有燕麦棒 却有伏特加
You don't have a granola bar, but you have vodka.
你戒酒很久了
You were sober for so long.
至少我以为这样
Or at least I thought that.
你什么时候又开始喝的 -我不知道
When did you start again? - I don't know.
不记得了
I don't know.
有……
It's... it's, um...
有一段时间了
it's been a while.
你在医院喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking at the hospital?
没有 索菲亚 没有
No. No. Sofia, no.
我知道我绝不会那样做
You know I'd never do that.
那为什么
Then why?
我一直压力很大
I've been under a lot of stress.
工作
The work.
我们的事
With us.
我们 -对 离婚糟透了
Us? - Yeah. Getting divorced sucks.
相信我 我也知道
Trust me. I know, too.
但是你知道 我们很痛苦
But, you know, we're miserable, right?
我们形同陌路
We just walk around like fucking strangers.
当陌生人会更好
Strangers would have been better.
你和我……
You and me...
我们甚至不喜欢对方
we didn't even like each other.
我们为什么没用枪
Why didn't we use the rifle?
什么
What?
我们为什么不开枪来引起直升机的注意
Why didn't we shoot it to get the helicopter's attention?
递给我
Hand it to me.
啥
What?
拜托
Please.
小心一点 上膛了
Just be very careful. It's loaded.
我们只需要再多八英尺
We just need eight more feet.
你觉得能撑住吗
Think it'll hold?
这大概有两英尺 -谁在乎呢
It's about two feet. - Who cares?
还是不够长
It's not gonna be long enough.
至少我在努力
At least I'm trying.
不会坐以待毙 -我们得接受事实
It's something. - We need to accept
我们会在这里待很长时间
that we're gonna be here for a long while,
可能会好几天 -如果我们有创造力就不会
maybe even days. - Not if we get creative.
马科斯会注意到我们失踪了
Marcos will notice that we're missing.
我们不能指望他 -我们能
We can't rely on him. - Yes, we can.
我们需要找到方法……
We just need to find a way to...
我靠
Fuck. Fuck!
乔什 有蛇
Josh! Fuck! A snake!
它不能爬到流沙上来吧
It can't come on this quicksand, right?
听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
嘘 别动
Shh. Don't move.
它在保护后代
It's defending its young.
那颗蛋 我碰下来了
The egg. I knocked it out.
它有毒吗
Is it venomous?
可能有 -该死
Fuck, probably. - Fuck.
我们不能被它咬到
Okay, we can't let it bite us,
快拿枪 快拿枪
so pick up the gun. Pick up the gun.
快拿枪 亲爱的 把枪拿起来
Pick up the gun. Honey, pick up the gun.
我从没用过枪
I've never used one before.
你可以的 快拿起来 好吗
You can do this. Pick it up now. Pick it up now, all right?
你能行的
You got it.
宝贝 你能行的
Baby, you can do it.
这是猎枪 有很大的冲击力
It's a shotgun. It's got a big kick,
但好消息是 不管你瞄准的是什么
but the good news is whatever you point it at,
都有可能杀死它
you're probably gonna kill it.
加油 亲爱的
Come on. Honey, honey?
让我看看
Let me see.
太糟了
This is bad. This is bad.
天啊 这太糟了
Oh, God, it's bad. It's bad. It is bad.
我要减慢毒速
I need to slow down the venom.
我们得用绳子扎紧
We need every inch of the rope.
不不不 我需要你别说话 好吗
No, no, no. I need you to shut up, okay?
我需要你的心率尽可能降低
I need your heart rate to stay as low as possible.
啊 天啊
Ah! Jesus!
好的 我们知道……
Okay, we know... we know...
我们都知道会有什么后果
We both know how this goes, okay?
毒液会攻击细胞
The venom attacks the cells, yeah?
然后攻击器官
Then it attacks the organs.
我的器官会开始衰竭
Okay, my organs are going to shut down.
我得去医院
I need to get to a hospital.
不不 看着我 冷静点 好吗
No, no. So, look at me. Calm down. All right?
我们还有时间
We still have time.We still have time.
没有时间 -六个小时 也可能更多
We don't. - Six hours. Maybe more.
我会很痛苦的 宝贝