你好,有人吗……
Hello, is anyone...
我们在森林保护区的……
We're at the forest preservation...
护林站里面
inside the ranger station.
我们急需医疗救助
We need medical assistance.
极其紧急
This is an emergency.
全是杂音
Static.
操!操!
Fuck! Fuck!
好吧
Okay.
你脚伤得很重,见鬼
You severed tendons. Jesus.
我得给伤口消下毒
I have to disinfect the wound.
咱们必须找到出去的路
We have to find a way out of here.
噢,这是个湖
Uh, this is the lake.
然后……
And...
这些是小路
these are the trails.
咱们不能走小路
We can't take the trails.
他正希望咱们走小路
He's expecting us to take the trails.
咱们只能走远路了
We have to take the long way.
必须爬过那个峭壁
We have to climb that cliff.
无路可走了,这是唯一的路
There's no way.It's the only way.
你的脚受伤了,整个软组织撕裂
Your foot is broken.The cartilage is torn.
你无法爬过乱石
You're not scaling rocks.
没错,但是你能
No. You are.
你得找到车,维维
You have to find the car, Wit.
-找人帮咱们
-Find help.
-我们又没有车钥匙
-We don't have the keys.
把方向盘下拆开
The steering panel pulls apart.
红色线是连接启动器的
The red wire is the starter.
棕色线是连活塞
The brown wire's the piston.
让两根线触发出火花
Just make the wires make a spark.
我不会发动车子
I can't hotwire a car.
我没法爬过峭壁
I can't climb a cliff.
我一个人做不到这些,麦克
I can't do this alone, Mike.
你不是一个人
You're not.
你不是一个人
You're not.
为什么会发生这么多事?
How can this be happening?
这个周末糟透了
This weekend totally sucks.
是啊
Yeah.
都怪我
I suck.
我保证
I promise,
回家以后,咱们做的第一件事就是
first thing that we'll do when we get home
把手♥机♥扔到微波炉里
is we'll put my phone in the microwave.
让它们像爆竹一样噼里啪啦乱响
It'll explode like fireworks
而我们却在厨房♥地板上啪啪啪乱响
while we make love on the kitchen floor.
我要做一个好丈夫
I'm gonna be a good husband.
你会是个好爸爸的
You're gonna be a good dad.
你会是个出色的爸爸
You're gonna be a great dad.
我对包尿布可是一窍不通
I'm not good with diapers.
你会懂的
You'll be fine.
好了,听着
All right, listen.
我出去,引开他
I'm gonna walk out the door,and I'm gonna get him
懂了么?
to follow me, okay?
你呢,就要从窗口爬出去
You're gonna sneak out the window, and when
在他追我的时候,你就从另一面逃走
he starts to chase me, you're gonna run the other way.
不,我不要扔下你不管
No, I'm not leaving without you.
-不,我……
-No, I
-嘘,嘘!
-Shh, shh, shh! We have to stay--
我们要呆在一起!我会跟在你后面的
together!I'll be right behind you.
-不!
-No
-听我说,听我说
-Listen to me,listen to me.
拿着,快拿着
Take this.Take this.
我不要扔下你不管
I'm not going without you.
我会跟上你的,听我说
I will be right behind you.Listen to me.
拿上这些
Take these.
我会在车上跟你汇合
I will meet you at the car.
-好吗?
-Okay?
-我爱你,我爱你,我爱你
-I love you. I love you, I love you.
爱你,爱你,爱你
I love you,I love you.I love you.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
想玩玩吗?
You wanna play?
那咱们就玩玩!
Let's play.
啊!
Aah!
嘿,麦克
Hey, Mike.
麦克,我做到了
Mike, I made it.
我在悬崖上
I'm over the cliff.
麦克?
Mike?
你还记得咱们的结婚那天吗?
Do you remember our wedding day?
麦克,你在哪儿?
Mike,where are you?
你还记得那天咱们面对着那么糟糕的DJ
Do you remember we were dancing
却依然在舞池中漫步吗?
on the dance floor to that horrible DJ?
记得你对我好生气
Remember how mad you were at me
因为我一直不停的在电♥话♥中讨论录像的事儿
because I kept taking videos on my cell phone?
我之所以想把这些录下来是因为……
I wanted to take videos because...
是因为我想咱们的孩子有朝一日能看到
I wanted our children to see how amazing
他们的妈妈有多美
their mother was
那一晚夜色迷人
on that night,
裙裾飞扬
in that dress.
你看上去简直不能再美
You looked beautiful.
我看上去无法直视
I looked blotchy.
爱尔兰人的肌肤就是这样
Irish skin.
维维,听我说
Wit, listen to me.
他们一旦找到你就会痛下杀手
They're going to find you, and they're going to kill you.
除非你先下手为强,把他们先宰了
Unless you kill them first.
一个活口……
Kill...
都不留……
them... all.
麦克?
Mike?
麦克?
Mike?
告诉我你在哪儿
Please tell me where you are.
告诉我你还好好的
Tell me you're okay.
我好着呢,我只是想小睡一下
I'm fine, I just need to take a little nap.
麦克,听我说
Mike, listen.
你马上会陷入因缺血导致的休克
You're going into hypovolemic shock.
你需要马上止血
You need to apply pressure to stop the hemorrhaging.
我只是,有点累
I'm just a little tired.
麦克,听话
Mike, please.
我只是想闭上眼睛……
I just need to close my eyes.
麦克,不要,别离开我
Don't, Mike. Don't leave me.
小时候,妈妈经常给我们唱摇篮曲
My mother used to sing us lullabies.
而小睿家向来以唱歌♥跑调闻名于世
The Neary family is notoriously tone-deaf.
啊……
Ahh...
噢……
Oh...
噢……
Oh...
该走了
我们会有麻烦的
-送他们归西
-游戏结束了
-得找到她
-你疯了,咱回家吧
啊!
Aah!
亮个相吧,小宝贝儿
Well, hey there, little kiddie.
欢迎来到儿童纪念博物馆
And welcome to the Little Kiddie Museum.
我是游侠罗迪
I'm Ranger Rowdy,
你们今日之行的导游
and I'll be your tour guide today
带领你们前往美妙神奇的
to the wonderful forest
充满着各类奇珍异兽的大森林
filled with wonderful animals
我们来这儿是为了叫上朋友们
we've come to call friends.
咱们走吧
Let's get started.
你说什么?
What do you say?
这里就是原生态森林王国
Here at the County Forest Preservation,
国内最大的自然保护区
the state's largest nature preserve,
野生动物在此可以不受限制的自♥由♥奔跑
wildlife feels free to run wild.
这个动物王国有着差异繁多的物种
The animals kingdom is filled with different species.
你们知道吗?有些捕食性鸟类
Do you know that some birds of prey
比如鹰隼和猫头鹰晚上也一样看得见?
like falcons and owls can see in the dark?