更硬更结实一点的夹子
a little more heavy-duty.
善待动物组织会喜欢这个的
PETA must love this.
充满大慈悲心,还是从淘宝上淘的
All is fair in love and online shopping.
真正的猎人从不追击
A real hunter doesn't give chase.
真正的猎人总是守株待兔
A real hunter is already there.
闭上双眼,数到三
Close your eyes. Count to three.
一...
One...
二...
two...
三...
three.
哦,上帝啊!
Oh God!
我最讨厌他这样干了
I hate it when he does that.
起初菜鸟猎手开枪都很犹豫
First time hunters hesitate to kill
因为他们是有感情的人
because their emotions interfere.
动用感情在此是完全错误的
Emotions are a mistake.
盯着,等着
Watch, wait.
时刻准备扣扳机
Be ready to pull the trigger.
她已经就位了
She's totally ready.
她已经准备好了
She's got her game face on.
我不确定你知不知道我老婆这一点
I don't know if you knew this about my wife,
但她确实是个争强好胜之人
but she's a very competitive person.
新手的狗屎运要来了
Beginner's luck.
别担心宝贝,别有压力
Now don't worry, honey. No pressure.
我从没见过有人第一次
I've never seen anyone bag a buck
就能抗一头鹿凯♥旋♥而归
on their first try.
我们会见证的
We'll see about that.
嘘嘘嘘...
Shh, shh, shh...
就像我说的,争强好胜的很
Like I said, competitive.
狗一直盯着你看
That dog never takes his eyes off you.
那狗救了我的命
That dog saved my life.
好几次了
Several times.
别告诉我这是我们的晚饭
Please tell me that isn't our dinner.
卖♥♥相不咋,但确实好吃
Tastes better than it looks.
我是素食主义者
I'm vegan.
我给你捡两个松果吧
I'll pick you some pinecones.
过来
Come here.
过来切两把
Come take a cut.
来啊,你不是学医的吗
Come on. I thought you went to med school.
如果你想放血
If you want to exsanguinate,
你就割颈动脉
you cut the carotid.
好吧,我想飙血
All right, so I guess blood doesn't exactly
对你没半点影响
bother you.
我第一年住院实习时
My first year of residency,
干过急诊轮班
I did an ER rotation.
他们推进来一个四岁小男孩
They gurneyed in a four-year-old boy
被飞车党用枪打的
with bullet wounds from a drive-by-shooting.
有一发子弹爆了他的眶板
A bullet had ruptured his orbital plate causing
导致蛛网膜下腔大出血
subarachnoid hemorrhaging.
他就在我怀里流血而死
He bled to death in my arms.
所以...
So...
没事
no.
流血对我来说不算个事
Blood doesn't bother me.
我见过一个13岁的小女孩
I saw a 13-year-old get burned alive
在伊♥斯♥兰♥学校外面被活活烧死
outside a madrasa.
几个当兵的喝多了,弄了一罐子汽油
Couple of PFCs got drunk, got a can of gasoline,
拿打火机烧她的袍子
took a Bic lighter to her burqa.
他们还美其名曰“烫手山芋”
They called it "Hot Potato."
军事法庭裁定为“令人惊悚颤栗的杀戮”
Court martial called it a "thrill kill."
熊杀别的动物是出于自卫
A bear will kill because it's defensive.
狮子杀别的动物是因为饥饿
A lion will kill because it's hungry.
人是唯一为了取乐才杀动物的动物
Man's the only animal that kills because it's fun.
手别靠太近,不然会割到自己的
Don't get too close. You might cut yourself.
我不是想打断你的说教
I didn't mean to interrupt the tutorial.
请继续
Please proceed.
我闻起来和内脏一个味
I smell like viscera.
我要去游泳了,谁一起去
I'm going for a swim if anyone cares to join.
不要偷♥窥♥,变♥态♥
No peeking, pervert.
侦察兵的名誉在此
Scout's honor.
当心布满藻类的水坑里的生物!
Beware the creature from the algae-filled cesspool!
啊!
Ahh!
噢
Oh.
你真像只领航魚
You're like a pilot fish
粘着鲨鱼的背不放
that latches onto dorsals.
那是一种共生关系
It's a symbiotic relationship.
阿喔
Aww.
这简直就是个典型的怪湖
This is totally the type of lake
随时都有两头怪会出现的那种
from which a two-heade creature might emerge.
两头怪可吓不倒我
Polycephalic creatures don't scare me.
吃脑子的阿米巴虫呢?
Brain-eating amoebas,on the other hand?
这个湖充满微生物
This lake is filled with parasites.
啊,你得锻炼锻炼体格
Ahh, builds your constitution.
肖恩和我过去每天都在游泳池里尿尿
Sean and I used to pee in the pool every day
长大成人
growing up.
感觉就像在柠檬水里游泳
It was like swimming in lemonade.
等等,你现在就在尿吗?
Wait, are you peeing right now?
我们应该建一个大池塘
We should put in a pool.
池塘可是个大工程
Pools are a lot of work.
是啊,但是却很有趣
Yeah. But it could be a lot of fun.
我们可以开池塘晚会
Oh, we could have pool parties.
你懂的,有了孩子以后
You know, if we ever have kids.
孩子们害怕我
Kids scare me.
他们太小了
They're so short.
我们为啥不能谈谈孩子的问题?
Why can't we ever have this conversation?
抱歉,维维,我脑子里想了很多
I'm sorry, Wit.I have a lot on my mind.
我的工作,我的大哥
My job, my brother.
你知道的,他天天睡在汽车里
You know, he's been sleeping in his car
虽然他已经回来了
ever since he's been back.
他在工地上找了份工作
He got a job at a construction site.
然后因为酗酒被开除
He got fired for showing up drunk.
我们在酒吧喝酒的时候
When we had that drink at the bar,
他说他还不准备离开
he told me that he isn't just on leave.
他告诉我他被免职了,但不说为啥
He told me he was discharged, but he won't tell me why.
本来这周是我们俩的私密时间
This was supposed to be our weekend.
一起烤棉花糖吃
You and me making S'mores.
高难度体♥位♥做♥爱♥
Making logistically-challenging love
在睡袋里开干
in a sleeping bag.
-他是我大哥
-He's my brother.
-我是你媳妇
-I'm your wife.
这真是我们最长的一次对话了
This is literally the longest conversation
最近三周以来
we've had in three weeks.
我们得聊聊,麦克
We need to talk,Mike.
我得跟你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
跟我聊啥?
Talk to me about what?
抱歉
Sorry.
沃尔特,听着,上证A股崩♥盘♥,创业板指数暴跌...
Walter, look,indices are down,the S&P...
嗯
Yeah.
童子军是可靠的,忠诚的
A Boy Scout is trustworthy, loyal,
有用的,友好的,谦恭的,温和的
helpful, friendly, courteous, kind,
顺从的,欢快的
obedient, cheerful,
节俭的,勇敢的,目的明确的
thrifty, brave, and relevant.
不对,是虔诚的
Reverent.
我打赌是“目的明确的”
I'm pretty sure it's relevant.
童子军哪来的“目的明确”?
How could a Boy Scout be relevant?
肖恩一直是童子军三道杠
Sean here made it all the way to Eagle Scout.
-老爸总是更喜欢你
-Dad always liked you more.
-收声啊
-Shut up.
我打赌你和童子军一样可爱
I bet you were cute as Boy Scouts.
我们不可爱,我们是坏蛋
We were not cute. We were monsters.
我们曾推倒过流动厕所
We used to push over Port-a-Potties
就在集♥会♥市场上
at the state fair.
我们曾把生肉
We used to stuff raw meat