导演/编剧
克里斯托弗·邓汉(曾主演《恐怖海湾》)
啪!
Pow!
这个朋友圈视频看过没有?
Have you seen this? This is the video
这猫被冲到马桶里去了
of that cat getting flushed down a toilet.
快看
Look.
哈哈!
Hah!
小胖孩空手开木板
Fat kid does karate.
流浪汉飞腿踹行人
Homeless man drop-kicks pedestrian.
这个看过没?
Have you seen this one?
我没手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.
一年级小学生都有手♥机♥
First graders have cell phones.
去买♥♥一部吧
Get a phone.
手♥机♥有电磁辐射
Cell phones emit electromagnetic radiation.
电磁辐射干扰脑电波
Radiation affects brainwaves,
降低注意力,抑制睾丸素分泌
attention levels,testosterone.
我担心的不是我的睾丸素分泌
I'm not worried about my testosterone.
我担心的是你,如果有人
I'm worried about you. What if somebody needs
-要跟你保持联♥系♥咋整?
-to get in touch with you?
-哪来的人?
-What somebody?
如果发生紧急情况咋整?
What if there's an emergency?
哪来的紧急情况?
What emergency?
我是说假如, 假如有呢?
I'm-- the--The emergency is hypothetical.
不怕一万,就怕万一
I'm hypothesizing that at some point
那时候就需要手♥机♥
you might need to get in touch
打电♥话♥向人求助
with a member of the human race.
得了吧
Nah.
老子有狗
I have a dog.
说到狗
Speaking of dogs,
还记得我们当年
do you remember when we spray-painted
在隔壁门上喷的小花狗图案么?
that Cocker Spaniel that lived next door?
我记得被关了17个月的禁闭
I remember being grounded for 17 months.
有一次...
One time...
老头正在干活
when the old man was changing his carburetor
给他那辆几乎散架的C10换化油器
on that piece of shit C10,
我把高尔夫球扔到一桶壳牌汽油里去了
I threw a golf ball at a bottle of Pennzoil.
正中靶心,他直接被射了一脸
Direct hit. His face was covered in transmission fluid.
老头没拿传动带勒死你算你走运
You're lucky the old man didn't choke you with the fan belt.
很幸运每次都是你让我化险为夷
I was lucky that you were always there to save my ass.
敬俺大哥一杯,欢迎回来
To my big brother. Welcome back.
我们到了吗?
Are we there yet?
我尿急
I have to pee.
你就是个撒尿机器
You're a peeing machine.
雷。。。雷谋得病吧?
You-- Are you okay?
你是肾不好还是前列腺有问题?
Are you experiencing kidney failure?
说真的,需要给你透析透析吗?
Do you need dialysis? Seriously.
这女人怎么老是尿尿
Why is it that women need to pee
每17英里就尿一次
every 17 miles?
我们能找个加油站吗?
Can we just find a gas station?
亲爱的,我们是去露营的,不是去游览名胜的
Honey, we are going camping, not antiquing.
所以,你最好
At some point, you're gonna have
到小树林里解决
to tinkle amongst the trees.
过来
Come here.
我还是想去名胜古迹玩
I want to go antiquing.
沃尔特,我不是故意
Walter, I didn't mean
让你一个人寂寞地
to leave you with your dick in your hand
对着罗斯曼的账本撸管
with the Rothman account.
只是现在有点小事
Yeah, no,something came up.
我得下周一才能回办公室
Uh, I'm not gonna be back in the office till Monday.
呃,告诉布里奇特.
Uh, tell Bridget...
确保布里奇特出席电♥话♥会议
make sure Bridget confirms the conference call
然后发♥票♥上面加上我
and CCs me on the invoice.
呃,这个也买♥♥
Uh, this too.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
迟早会用完的
It'll die. Eventually.
他的电池,马上就耗光了
His battery? It'll run out.
我希望他接收不到信♥号♥♥
I was hoping he wouldn't get reception.
嗯,在丛林里可没辙
Yeah. No outlets in the woods.
他到时候最好希望我不会拿他的手♥机♥喂狗
He'd better hope I don't feed that phone to my dog.
能把洗浴间的钥匙给我吗?
Can I have the bathroom key?
你们说过曾经来过这里
I thought you guys said you'd been here before.
那时候我们还小
When we were kids.
我想我们得削减点预算了
I guess there's been some budget cuts.
唔,他们怎么能关闭国家公园呢?
Well, how can they close a state park?
他们不能
They can't.
区区锁链永远阻止不了小睿一家
Little chain-link never stopped the Neary family.
是不是得交罚款之类的
Isn't there, like, a fine or something
如果我们被抓住的话?
if someone catches us?
这附近没人,这儿是死荫之地
There's nobody here. The place is dead.
我10岁的时候
10 years old,
大门牙松了,但就是不掉
front tooth is loose but won't come out.
老爸给了我那个模♥型♥枪♥
Dad hands me that model 70,
后坐力瞬间把我的牙给震了下来
and the recoil knocks my tooth right out.
从那以后,老爸就叫这把步♥枪♥叫
From that day forward,Dad always called this rifle
“牙仙”
the Tooth Fairy.
我讨厌那把枪
I hate that gun.
过来
Come here.
快
Come on.
胡桃木枪身,毛瑟式设计
Walnut stock,mauser action.
我会随时携带我爸的这把老家伙
I'll take Dad's old Winny any day of the week.
“老”字用的肾妙
Old is the operative word.
你就抱着金属瞄准器不放吧
You stick with your iron sights.
我的是电子高清变焦
I'm going with an EBR-2B HD zoom radical with
自带75码内平行视差修正
a 75-yard Parallax setting
以及实时弹道校准设计
and real-time ballistic calibration.
你那不叫打猎
That's not hunting.
那叫开挂
That's cheating.
看那,地图上说附近有个儿童博物馆
Look at that. Map says there's a kid's museum.
儿童博物馆?从哪条路走?
Kiddie museum? What trail are we taking?
我们不走寻常路,我们跟着动物前进
We don't follow the trails. We follow the animals.
好吧,听你的
Well,I'll follow you.
我的方向感受到了严重的挑战
I'm directionally challenged.
别担心,我们是不会迷路的
Don't worry, we won't get lost.
咱有GPS定位
We got GPS.
有老狗识途,我来给巴克一个小礼物
And so does the dog.I got Buck a present.
过来,巴克
Come here, Buck.
实时GPS
Real-time GPS.
红点就是巴克
The red dot is Buck.
他可以追踪野鹿
He can chase down the deer.
找到巴克,就能找到小鹿斑比
(译者注:《小鹿斑比》----迪士尼经典动画)
We find Buck, we find Bambi.
嘿,没素质的
Hey, litterer.
要是小孩子踩上去了怎么办?
What if some little kid steps on that?
他们可以告我
Then some little kid can sue me for negligent disposal
说我粗心大意乱扔酒瓶
of mediocre American beer.
现在的熊孩子可不好惹
Little kids are real litigious these days.
啊哈
Aah.
还是去打猎吧
Let's go hunting.
酒精与枪♥支♥,小睿家族的家风传统
Alcohol and firearms.A Neary family tradition.
我啥也没看到
I don't see anything.
只是你没看见而已
Just 'cause you don't see 'em
不代表它就不存在
doesn't mean they're not there.
不是我们在观察它们,是他们在观察它们
We're not watching them, they're watching us.
只要我们能发现这个标记
As long as we can find this dot,
我们就可以发现回家的路
we find our way back.
韩赛尔和格蕾特用的是面包屑
(译者注:皆为女巫猎人,著名电影角色)
Hansel and Gretel used breadcrumbs.
而肖恩更喜欢喷漆
Sean prefers spray paint.
可降解的漆
It's biodegradable.
树林就是你所需的唯一武器
Woods are the only weapon you need.
唔,我需要点东西
Yeah, well,I need something