And I killed every kid in the neighborhood.
他们都被我♥干♥掉了
They'd all fall down and play dead.
丛林的地面上
The forest floor would be covered with
都是小孩的尸体
all these little bodies laying in the mulch.
直到晚餐时间
Till dinner time.
他们才爬起来回家
Then they all got up and went home.
游戏结束
Game over.
真还是假?
Truth or Dare?
真的
Truth.
你和麦克最近一次啪啪啪是什么时候?
When's the last time you and Mike made love?
抱歉...
Sorry...
结婚前我都不会做
I didn't make it to the wedding.
你不用道歉
It wasn't your fault.
此外,巧克力喷泉故障
Besides, the chocolate fountain malfunctioned.
你并没有错太多
You didn't miss much.
麦克微信给我发了一些照片
Mike sent me photos.
你穿裙子那几张
Of you and the dress.
看上去很美
You looked beautiful.
我看上去有点污
I looked blotchy.
爱尔兰人般洁白的皮肤
Irish skin.
此生能遇见你是麦克
Mike's a lucky man
百年修得的福分
to find a woman like you.
你脸上有巧克力渍
You got chocolate on your face.
有点晚了
It's getting late.
我要睡了
I'm gonna go to bed.
把这狗拴上,拜托了
Put this pooch on a leash, please.
我们睡吧,大小姐
Let's hit the hay, little lady.
麦克?
Mike?
-麦克?
-Mike?
-作甚?
-Hmm?
醒醒
Wake up.
麦克,醒醒
Mike, wake up.
这帐篷特么去哪啦?
Where the hell's the tent?
一定有人把它剪断了
Somebody must have cut it.
等等,那是啥?
Wait.What's that?
我们的东西呢?
Where's our stuff?
我不晓得。。
I don't...
额。。肖恩在哪?
Ahh... where's Sean?
我。。不晓得咧。。
I... don't...
-啊,不见了
-Oh. Gone--
-啊,草!
-Oh, shit.
啥都没了
everything's gone.
肖恩?
Sean?
肖恩!
Sean!
肖恩!
Sean!
我们的鞋不见了
Our shoes are gone.
被人偷了
Someone took our shoes.
当然,当然他花了整个周末
Of course. Of course he picked this weekend
在我身上撒气
to go totally PTSD on me.
肖恩为啥偷我们的东西啊?
Why would Sean steal our stuff?
额,因为他放弃治疗了?
Uh, because he stopped taking his meds?
因为他成了个异类
Because he's gonna become a hermit
并且以偷盗为生?
and live off the grid?
因为他嫉妒我。。们?
Because he's jealous of me... of us?
我不知道,维维,我不知道他为什么这么做
I don't know, Wit.I don't know why he did it.
并且我完全不知道他接下来会做什么
And I definitely don't know what he's gonna do next.
我们怎么确定就是他干的?
How do we know it was him?
-还能有谁?
-Who else could it be?
-他们从东土而来
-They came from the east.
下斜坡时正好经过我
Down the declivity, right past me.
他们,他们从火堆的左边过来的,就在这
They-- they cut to the left of the fire, right here.
他们拿走了我们所有的东西
They took all our stuff.
他们偷了你们的帐篷,从西边溜了
They cut your tent, went off to the west over here.
嗯哼,那么当时
Uh-huh, and where exactly were you
-你在哪呢?
-when this was happening?
-我在困高
-I was sleeping.
那你一定睡得贼特么死
Well, you must sleep pretty goddamn deep.
我喝了很多威士忌
I drank a fifth of whiskey.
你的意思是有人
Are you telling me that somebody came,
拿了我们的帐篷,我们的食物
and they took our tent, took our food,
我们的水,并且在我们头上画了个叉
took our water, and drew X's on our heads,
但是你♥他♥妈♥一点声音都没听到?
and you didn't hear or see a fucking thing?
-你也没有
-Neither did you.
-我也没有
-Neither did I.
我带着耳机呢
I had my headphones on.
肖恩,哥们
Sean.
Buddy.
还记得我们在高中时
Remember when we were in high school,
我们喝着野火鸡威士忌
and we were drinking Wild Turkey,
之后我醒过来时穿着女人的内衣?
and I woke up wearing women's underwear?
如果这是你想的恶作剧的话
If this is your idea of a practical joke,
完全不好笑
it really isn't funny.
如果你也喝醉了和我们混在一起,你会觉得有趣的
It might have been funny when you were drunk and you decided
但是这件事并不有趣
to fuck with us,but this is not funny.
我很热,我在附近闲逛,真没注意到这
I'm hot, and I'm hung over, and I'm really not in the mood
发生了什么
to fuck around.
东西在哪,肖恩?
Where's the stuff, Sean?
我的手♥机♥在哪?严肃点
Where's my cell phone? Seriously.
我有邮件要发
I have e-mails I have to send,
我有电♥话♥会议必须打
I have conference calls I have to make.
我手♥机♥呢?老子要!
Where is my cell phone? I need it?
-冷静
-Calm down.
-别让老夫冷静
-Don't tell me to calm down.
肖恩,老子的手♥机♥呢?
Sean, where's my phone?
一定是他们拿走了
They must have taken it.
他们是谁?谁啊?他们是谁?
Who is they? What-- who is they?
他们一共有三个人,麦克
There was three of them, Mike.
有三张照片不是我们的
Three sets of prints that aren't ours.
可能是你自己制♥造♥的这些痕迹
You could have made the tracks yourself.
你可能自己早就在头上画了叉
You could have put the X on your head.
这可能只是你那小伎俩的一部分
This could all be part of your little game.
这不是小伎俩,麦克
It's not a game, Michael.
他们拿走了我们的枪
They took our guns.
和刀
The knives.
他们带走了我的狗
They took my dog.
也许你的狗是自己跑的
Maybe your dog just ran away.
它没有,好伐?
He didn't, okay?
没理由啊
It doesn't make sense.
肖恩,谁会拿我们的东西?
Sean, who would take our stuff?
我们别只在这附近找了好伐?
Let's not stick around to find out, okay?
咱们回到车里去吧
Let's just out of here and get back to the car.
-走吧,走
-Come on, let's go.
-好主意
-It's okay.
我会用短路点火
I can hotwire the car.
如果我们不走捷径也没有地图
Well, how do we find the car if we didn't take the trails
我们怎么找到我们的车?
and we don't have a map?
太阳就是我们的地图
The sun's our map.
嗷
Ow.
哦,我真的不想冒险
Oh, I really don't wanna step on a snake.
我们已经在冒险了
I think I just stepped in poison oak.
早就是了
It has to be 100 degrees.
我已经“汗牛充肚”了
I'm considering drinking my own sweat.
谢天谢地他们把水都偷走了
It was nice of them to steal our entire water supply.
是啊,或者说是他偷的
Yeah. Or him.
老夫不觉得他是要带我们回车上去
I don't think he's taking us back to the car.
那他要带我俩去哪?
Where would he be taking us?
你就紧跟着我
Just stay close to me.
阿西吧,继续往东
Okay. Keep heading east.
走到那个漆绘的路标
When you get to the spray paint compass point,
再往东3英里就到了
it's gonna be three miles past that to the east.
你们要想太阳下山之前赶到,就动作快点
You guys want to get there by sundown, you need to keep going.