-你不跟我们一起?
-Are you not coming with us?
-是的,我不跟你们一起
-No. I'm not.
我不会丢下巴克不管的,麦克
I'm not gonna leave Buck behind, Mike.
我不会丢下这旺星人
I'm not gonna leave my dog.
你是要我们把你丢下
So you want us to leave you behind.
没错,我不会有事的,你俩继续前进,懂?
Yeah, I'm gonna be fine.You guys keep going, okay?
走吧,走那条路
Just get going.Take that path.
这条路并不是我们之前走的那条
That path is not the path we took before.
相信我,麦克
Take my word for it, Mike.
我不相信你指的路
I'm not taking directions from you.
听懂没?你看起来
Okay, compadre? You're not exactly in
并不像是在给我们带路
the right mindset to be giving turn-by-turn navigation.
我说,你们能不能冷静下来想一下先?
Guys, can we just think about this for a second?
他在误导我们!
I think he's sending us in the wrong direction.
我们来好好考虑一下,他在
Let's just think about it. He's sending us
送我们去树林深处
deeper into the woods
他是你哥哥
He's your brother.
我们必须相信他
We have to trust him.
稍等,你是在告诉我你真的相信
Wait, are you telling me that you actually believe
我哥哥的理论,这里遍布
my brother's little theory that there's some totally
未开垦的树林。。。
random backwoods...
那些极端主义疯子只是碰巧在跟我们过家家?
Constitutional extremist just randomly fucking with us?
因为我相信我哥哥是个
Because I believe that my brother is
精神分♥裂♥患者
suffering a psychotic breakdown,
是他偷了我们的工具
and that's why he stole our goddamn gear.
-我没有偷
-I didn't steal the gear.
-得了吧,我不信你
-Well, I don't believe you.
走吧,维维,我们走
Come on, Wit. Let's go.
维维,快点
Wit, come on.
我说了我们走
I said let's go.
喔喔喔,你要跟我分道扬镳是吗?
Oh, oh, oh, are we taking sides here?
是这样吗?是不是?
Is that's what's happening? Is that what's going on?
别以为我不知道发生了什么
Don't think that I don't see what's happening here.
这家伙
Have you seen the way that he--
目不转睛盯着你,还不断地触碰你
he keeps looking at you, the way that he keeps touching you?
这是怎么回事?
What is going on?
嗯?
Huh?
我昨天晚上看见你们了!
I saw you last night!
我看到他摸你的脸
I saw my brother touching your face.
怎么一回事?麦克
What is happening? Mike.
那篝火,那月光,看起来
The campfire, the moonlight,looked like
真的是温柔乡
a real tender moment to me.
我试过要告诉你
I've been trying to tell you.
告诉我什么,维维?
Trying to tell me what, Wit?
你想跟我哥偷腥?
That you want to fuck my brother?
肖恩,你想干我老婆?
Sean, do you want to fuck my wife?
操♥你♥妈♥的!
Fuck you.
麦克,住手
Mike, stop.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
麦克!
Mike!
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我去找我的狗
I'm gonna go find my dog.
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
上周
Last week.
反复测孕
Kept retaking the test.
尿检了10次
Took me 10 times peeing on the stick
最后才确信
before I believed it.
你怎么不早告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
我不想用电子邮件告诉你这件事
I didn't wanna tell you over e-mail.
不够正式
Seemed a little informal.
等等,等等,等等,等等
Wait.Wait, wait, wait.
稍等一下,我。。。
Just wait, I...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我。。。非常抱歉
I am... so sorry.
我应该陪你去检查的
I should have been there.
但现在我就在你身边
But I'm here.
现在
Now.
为了你,为了我们
For you.For us.
你是我的女神
You're the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
而这位
But this...
这位更是我的神
This is even better.
我们回家
Let's go home.
漆绘路标到底在哪?
Where the hell is the spray paint?
肖恩说在东边
Sean said it was east.
是啊,是啊,看来肖恩说的不太对
Yeah, well, Sean's a little dissociative right now.
等等。。。在那
Wait... that's it.
在那,在那
That's it. That's it.
噢,好样的
Oh, good job.
噢
Oh.
西八,东边
So, east.
等等
Wait.
我们迷路了
We're lost.
肖恩!
Sean!
干!
Fuck!
嘿!
Hey!
你杀了我的狗
You killed my dog.
老子要你偿命
Now I kill you.
好吧
Okay.
行了,放我下来,好吗
Okay, down, yeah.
-好了,你还好么?
-All right, you all right?
-没事
-Yeah.
爱丝特
Esther.
埃文娜
Elvina.
啊。。。
Ugh...
埃文娜?
Elwina?
缪丽德,缪丽德,这些
Mildred, Mildred. Those are--
这些都是过气的大妈名字
those are grandmother names.
好吧,那比如像……
Okay, how about, uh...
米奇,查克
Mitch, Chuck.
汉克
Hank.
不,这些是棒球手们才用的名字
No, those are baseball player names.
-是吗
-Yeah.
-还有
-Besides,
你又怎么知道我们生的一定就是儿子呢?
how do you even know we're having a boy?
就是有这种感觉
Just a feeling.
嗯,嗯,嗯
Mm, mm, mm, mm.
我有点恶心
I feel nauseous.
噢,过来
Oh, um, here.
快坐下
Oh, sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
好,做个深呼吸
Oh, take a-- a deep breath.
要小心
Careful,pregnant women
孕妇是很容易感到恶心
are prone to projectile vomit.
-哦,是吗?
-Oh, really?
-嗯哼
-Mm-hmm.
唔,那孕妇可以,呃……
Um, are they prone to, um...
-可以吃腌菜之类的东西吗?
-pickle eating, is that a thing?
-不行
-No.
不能吃,起码现在不行
No pickles.Not right now.
好了,吸气
All right,just breathe.
告诉我没在做梦
Please tell me that's not a mirage.
什么?
What?
水!
Water!
那是什么?
What is that?
等等
Wait.
麦克
Mike.
麦克!
Mike!
啊!
Aah!
线都断了
It's disconnected!
换个频道试试
Try another channel.