Listen to that. It's a love song.
#记得约翰尼第一次走过我身边#
# I remember Johnny first walked by me
#就知道我会让你难以忘记#
# Knew I had to fuck your mind... #
"记得你第一次走过我身边"
"You first walked by me.
"就知道我会让你难以忘记"
"I knew I had to fuck your mind."
这简直昭然若揭
It's just in plain sight.
这是一首写给时年接近90岁人的情歌♥
It's a love song about this guy who, at the time, is nearly 90.
而他的这位弟♥子♥之一
And this is one of his proteges.
#在午夜时分
# In the middle of the night
#这样的感受难以否认
# Such a feeling that I couldn't deny
#我想说 "你是谁"
# I was like, "Who are you?"
#没有想到你会颠覆我的...
# I didn't know you'd change my... #
"你颠覆了我的世界"
"You changed my world."
歌♥曲后面 把他当做永恒的爱人
It goes on about him being a forever lover.
我难以接受你的离开
把这种作品公之于众
To be putting this out in the public space,
不要丢下我孤单一人
而这个人又有如此多的指控
this guy with so many allegations linked to him,
对 我是你永远的爱人
而这些争议被一首爱情歌♥曲
and be putting out what effectively is
轻易地一笔带过
a love song about him
对此我真的很不解
is kind of odd to me.
这让我想起 每次此类事件发生
And it just reminds me absolutely of that discussion
都会出现的那种大讨论
that happens every single time one of these stories breaks.
不管是爱泼斯坦
So whether it's Epstein,
抑或是R·凯利 或者迈克尔·杰克逊
or whether it's R Kelly or Michael Jackson,
问题被揭露后 我们都是怎么说的
after the matter, what do we all say?
媒体是怎么说的
What do the papers say?
我们都会说
All of us collectively say,
"对 当时确实很奇怪 对吗"
"Oh, yeah, it was a bit weird, wasn't it?
"我们本该知道 有人本该说出来"
"We should have known. Someone should have said something.
"那感觉确实有点不妥"
"It did feel a bit wrong."
这司空见惯 可却好像打了兴♥奋♥剂♥一般
This is so similar, but it's like it's on steroids.
六本木
我在日本的时间不多了
I'm running out of time in Japan.
我尝试过打电♥话♥ 发邮件
Despite phone calls, emails
和所有其他的官方联♥系♥渠道
and the polite formal route I've been trying,
杰尼斯事务所对于这些侵害指控
Johnny & Associates are still not engaging
却依然毫无回应
with the allegations of abuse.
所以我要去公♥司♥的总部
So I'm going to the company's headquarters
看看他们的社长 朱莉·藤岛
to see if the president, Julie Fujishima,
也就是约翰尼的外甥女 是否会与我沟通
who's also Johnny's niece, will speak with me.
你好 你好
Hello. Konnichiwa.
我叫莫宾·阿沙尔
My name is Mobeen Azhar.
是一名记者 我来自BBC 我们正在拍摄
I'm a journalist. I'm from the BBC and we're filming right now.
我想求见朱莉·藤岛
I would really like to see Julie Fujishima.
摄影机还在拍摄吗
很抱歉 但您的拍摄令我们很困扰
麻烦先暂停拍摄
If we just put the camera down for a second.
那么能不能看下谁方便与我们会面
And then, if we could see who's available,
我将不胜感激
I would really appreciate that.
我就在这里等 可以吗
I'm just going to wait, if that's OK?
不过谢谢 我还是想等到有人来回应
But thank you. I'll wait for someone to respond.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你好 -你好 你是凯吗
- Hi. - Hello. Are you Kai?
我是
你好凯 我是莫宾 很高兴见到你
Hello, Kai. I'm Mobeen. Very nice to meet you.
幸会
你好吗 你还好吗
How are you doing? Are you OK?
谢谢你花时间来见我
Thank you for taking the time to see me.
很抱歉 我们已经回复过你们
后续的任何沟通 请与我方与你联♥系♥的人展开
我听懂了你的意思 但事实并非如此
I hear what you're saying, but that's not happening.
我现在没有收到任何回应
I'm not getting a response at the moment.
他们已经回复过了
他们的回复是 他们不想
They've replied to say that they don't want to respond
就指控事宜进行回应
to the allegations.
他们就说了这些
That's all they've said.
非常抱歉
但任何后续沟通都要通过他们进行
那么我想见一下更高级别的人员
Er, so I want to speak to someone senior.
我想知道怎么能做到这一点
I want to work out how we can make that happen.
恕我直言 凯 我不认为
To be frank, Kai, I don't think,
考虑到指控的严重性
given the seriousness of the allegations,
尤其事实上关系到十多起和年轻人有关的...
the fact that this relates to dozens of cases of young men...
那边是...
Is that...?
这个区域不允许拍摄
摄像机正开着吗
我想是开着的
Er, I think it is currently on.
如果你想暂停 我们可以暂停拍摄
If you want us to cut, we can cut.
但正如我说的 这些指控...
But as I'm saying, these allegations...
首先...
First of all...
这是私人产业 不允许拍摄
好的 那我们先从这里出去吧 没问题
OK, we can just go out there. That's fine.
这些关系到十几名男孩的指控
These allegations relate to dozens of young boys,
现在他们已成年 并指控喜多川骚扰过他们
now men, who are alleging that Johnny Kitagawa molested them.
我们被要求停止拍摄
We were asked to stop filming,
但对话是这样进行的
but the conversation went like this.
凯: 我非常理解你们有自己的任务
凯: 你们希望拍出一部好作品
凯: 但很抱歉 如我所说
莫宾: 凯 你认真的吗
考虑到这些指控的份量
你真的认为那样合适吗
凯: 耽误您时间了
请不要拍摄大楼
我们在外面拍摄
We're filming out here.
对 有什么问题吗
Yeah, what is the issue?
请不要拍摄大楼
-有什么问题 -他说不要拍摄大楼
- What's the problem? - He says don't film the building.
我们站在便道上
We're on a footpath.
这是公共场所 是公共场所
It's a public place. It's a public place.
你可以拍另一边
好 我们正要出去 谢谢你
It's fine. We're on our way out. Thank you for your time.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
如果你们能删除影片 我将不胜感激
这完全没有人性
There's just a complete kind of lack of humanity.
对吗 我和这个公♥关♥部的人说到
You know? I'm talking to this PR guy about allegations
追溯到十年之久的诸多指控
that go back decades,
而且可能影响了几百个人
that affect, you know, possibly hundreds of people.
而得到的回应就是
And to respond by saying,
"我们已经表达过了我方观点"
"We've said all we're going to say on the matter,
"请通过正规渠道进行沟通"
"please keep communications formal."
难道就没有人
Is there just no engaging
能对接一下这个问题吗
with what the actual issue is here?
简直就是一座象牙塔
And talk about, you know, an ivory tower!
这么一座大楼在这里
There's this huge building,
在前台放着约翰尼·喜多川的照片
a picture of Johnny Kitagawa in reception.
朱莉是CEO而且也是喜多川家族的一员
Julie is the CEO and she's part of the Kitagawa family.
她是约翰尼的外甥女
She's Johnny's niece.
那你就必须做出反应 你当然要这么做
Then you have to engage. Of course you do.
这是你工作的一部分
It's part of your job.
但他们毫不关心 他们只是...
But they're not concerned. They're just...
这也太可耻了
It's just disgraceful.
我们稍晚通过书面途径与朱莉联♥系♥
We later contacted Julie in writing
让她对指控做出回应
for a response to the allegations.
她回复到...
She replied...
自我司前社长2019年过世之后
我方便致力于建立一个高度透明的组织架构
适应新的时代 合法合规
并同优秀专家一起加强管理
我司计划在2023年
正式就新的架构和系统的实施予以官宣
这么多年的沉默
Years of silence,
如此多明目张胆的侵害
all this abuse happening in plain sight.
可今天 这公♥司♥依然矗立
Today, the company is still standing,
带着他的名字
bearing his name,
而此公♥司♥的剥削历史
and so far has failed to acknowledge in any meaningful way
无法以任何有意义的方式为人所知
its history of exploitation.
这种情况只因为日本社会的很多人
That's only possible because so much of Japanese society
都在视而不见
is still looking the other way.
本片拍摄过程中 我们联♥系♥了警方
In the making of this programme, we contacted the police,
娱乐记者 音乐制♥作♥人
entertainment reporters, music producers,
报纸和电视台
newspapers and TV networks.
他们都拒绝与我们沟通
They all refused to speak to us.
只要提到约翰尼·喜多川 就似有一副巨幕阻隔
A curtain is drawn when you mention Johnny Kitagawa.
他哪怕是死去了也依然被庇护着
Even in death, he's protected.
电影精选列表