作为一个高级警探 你觉得我只有那一个故事?
highly-decorated detective, you think I only got one story?
多得数不清啊 这里就有一个
I got a million. Here, there's one.
- 我把一个人... - 不要!
- I had this guy... - No!
不! 别啦 来吧 讲那个故事 弗洛伊德
No! Nope. Come on. Tell it, Floyd.
- 我们想听那个故事 - 你们想听那个故事?
- We want the story. - You want the story?
- 对 那个故事 - 对!
- Yeah, the story. - Yeah!
为了你们变♥态♥的恶趣味...
For your own fucking perverse pleasure...
- 好吧 - 谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
我满足你们...
I will indulge you...
用一个优秀警♥察♥的工作事迹
in a tale of fine police work.
之类的
And whatnot.
这案子很久之前的 那时候我头发还没有那么灰白
It was a little ways back. I had a little less gray in my hair.
我可能穿着一件Members Only牌子(八十年代流行品牌)的夹克 我也不确定啦
I might have been wearing a Members Only jacket, I'm not sure.
最重要的是 有三具尸体
Bottom line is, there were three bodies.
一具在水里
One in the water.
一具在树林里
One in the woods.
一具在垃圾箱里
One in the dumpster.
这在那时是一件大案子...
Now this was a big deal at the time...
因为是那个地区的第一个连环杀手 对吧?
because this was the first serial killer in the area, right?
每个受害者在不同的地方被杀害
Each of the victims was killed in a different place.
但是他们的小拇指都不见了
But all of them were missing their pinkies.
所以我们叫他"偷小指的人"
So we called this guy "the pinky thief."
但是所有受害者都是男妓 对吧?
All the victims though, they were hustlers, right?
那些人把自己卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥主
Guys selling themselves out to the highest bidder.
但有一个共同点 他们都害怕同一个人
But the one common thing was, each of 'em was afraid of the same guy.
那个混♥蛋♥叫内特·芒森
This asshole named Nate Munson.
他是什么狗屁摄影师 对吧? 他会引诱他们到他的地盘
He's some bullshit photographer, right? He would lure 'em into his world,
你懂的 就是答应他们拍些有魅力的照片 对吧?
you know, with the promise of glamour pictures, right?
因为他们都是些有抱负的模特啊 演员啊之类的
'Cause they're all aspiring models, fucking actors and whatnot.
所以我们想这个就是连环杀手了
So we liked this guy for all these killings.
喔 多美好的夜晚
Oh, such a nice night.
他会带他们去小树林
He would lead them into the woods
那里他早就做了标记 是他个人的夺命情人路
to his own little personal lovers' lane place that he'd staked out.
喔 小心脚下 苔藓很滑
Oh, watch your step. It's slippery on this moss.
我们觉得他在那里杀了他们 之后再抛尸
We thought he killed them there, then disposed of the bodies later.
我在这里看不到任何迹象表明这是我们在找的人
I don't see anything here that says that this is our guy.
- 这就是我们要找到人 - 我们知道这就是我们要找的人
- This is our guy. - We know this is our guy.
- 我知道是他 我能感觉到 - 但是每个犯罪现场都没留下蛛丝马迹
- I know it is. I can feel it. - But each scene is too clean.
没有证据我们没法抓他 他妈的他就会逍遥法外
We can't bring him in without evidence. He'll take a fucking walk.
但如果我们是对的 并且他又再作案
But if we're right, and he kills someone else,
我们在媒体上就完蛋了
we're gonna catch hell in the press
他们会发现我们知道凶手是谁 还任由凶手继续杀人
when they find out that we knew about the guy and he went on killing.
所以只有一个办法
So there's only one way to do this right.
必须有人去做卧底
Someone had to go undercover.
我抽到了卧底签
I drew the short straw.
他们给我安好无线电设备
They wired me up,
行动暗语是 "你让我欲♥火♥焚身"
and the go word is, "You're making me hot."
- "你让我欲♥火♥焚身" - 哇哦
- "You're making me hot." - Wow.
这暗语选得真烂
Poor choice of words.
是上级的指示
It comes from upstairs.
他们制定了该死的垃圾作战计划...
They make the unfortunate fucking tactical decision...
让我们和当地的特警队合作
to link us up with some local SWAT team.
这些人就他妈的是世界一流的笨蛋 对吧?
These guys were fucking world-class bozos, right?
鸟屎笨蛋一号♥ 鸟屎笨蛋二号♥
Shit-bird number one. Shit-bird number two.
鸟屎笨蛋三号♥
Shit-bird number three.
这儿 你在这里 二号♥狙击手 强森去那里
Here, that's you. Sniper two, Johnson, there.
狙击手们三角包围我 准备在这个混♥蛋♥有下手迹象开始
Snipers had me triangulated, ready to put this fuck in the ground
就把这个他干倒在地
first sign of craziness.
- 好了 - 哇哦 嘿
- Nice. - Whoa, hey.
这混♥蛋♥他妈的开始摸我 我对自己说
The guy's fucking feeling me up and I'm thinking to myself,
这最好就是我们要找的混♥蛋♥ 好吗? 你知道吗?
this better be the fucking guy, all right? You know?
因为如果他只是为他妈的性♥爱♥的话
Because if this guy's just in it for the fucking sex,
他是进不了监狱的...
he's never gonna see a jail cell...
因为我的目标是把他当场放倒
'cause I'm gonna take him out right there on the spot.
过了一会儿他开始粗暴起来
So after a while he starts getting rough.
手铐
Handcuffs.
喔 嘿 嘿
Oh, hey. Hey.
- 这是干嘛? - 现在谁做主?
- What is that? - Who's in charge now?
你这是干什么?
What are you doing?
来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
好
Yeah.
好 你真变♥态♥ 你真♥他♥妈♥的变♥态♥
Yes. You're kinky. You're fuckin' kinky.
来吧
Come on.
现在你真♥他♥妈♥的...
Now you're fucking...
- 你让我欲♥火♥焚身 你让我欲♥火♥焚身 - 我们为什么不... 我们为什么不...
- You're making me hot. You're making me hot. - Why don't we get... Why don't we...
你让我欲♥火♥焚身
You're making me hot.
是的 你让我欲♥火♥焚身!
Yeah, you're making me hot!
你... 你让我...
You're... You're making me...
喔 妈的!
Oh, shit!
嘿 你让我欲♥火♥焚身!
Hey, you're making me hot!
鸟屎笨蛋一号♥在和他老婆打电♥话♥
Shit-bird number one has been on the phone with his wife.
他们在吵架
They're having a fight.
鸟屎笨蛋二号♥抓到一些孩子吸大♥麻♥
Shit-bird number two catches some kids smoking pot.
鸟屎笨蛋三号♥午饭吃了墨西哥菜 然后在拉屎
Shit-bird number three ate Mexican for lunch and he's got the fucking runs.
你让我... 你让我欲♥火♥焚身! 嘿 嘿 你让我欲♥火♥焚身
You're ma... You're making me hot! Hey, hey. You're making me hot.
在那个时候
So at this point,
芒森绕到我背后 我知道他要切掉我的小指了
Munson moves behind me, and I know he's gonna cut my finger off.
我知道我只能靠自己了 好吗? 没有后援部队了
I realize that I'm on my own, right? There's gonna be no back up.
于是我就做了任何一个人都会做的明智决定
So I do the one sensible thing that any man would do.
嘿 嘿 嘿 等等 过来 过来一下
Hey, hey, hey, hey. W-W-Wait. Come here. Come here.
我让他吻我
I asked for a kiss.
给我一个吻
Give me a kiss.
- 这让你有感觉? - 对 去他妈的 过来
- Turns you on? - Yeah. Fuck it. Come here.
对 哦 耶 过来 哦 耶
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Come on. Oh, yeah.
- 他倒下了 - 行动!
- He's down. - Move!
嘿 你们死哪儿去了?
Hey, where the fuck were you?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuckin' piece of shit.
- 快点! - 重点
- Come on! - Bottom line.
如果你身处险境 你只能靠自己
If you're in the shit, you're all you got,
你自己演出一场戏
you make your fucking play.
你说得对 这是个教训 孩子
You're right. It's a lesson, kid.
如果其他都不管用了... 要求一个吻!
And if all else fails... Ask for a kiss!
别动 王八蛋
Don't move, motherfucker.
- 好的 好的 - 这边
- Okay. Okay. - Right there.
把你的手举起来
Get your fucking hands up.
好 好的
Okay, okay.
- 手举起来 我女儿在哪里? - 你要...
- Get 'em up. Where's my daughter? - What do...
- 她在哪里? - 你说你女儿是什么意思?
- Where is she? - What do you mean your daughter?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不要糊弄我 否则我毙了你 现在就告诉我她在哪儿
Don't fuck with me or I will smoke you. You tell me where she is now.
好 不要 我不知道发生了什么
Okay, don't. I don't know what's going on here, man.
我... 你知道 我就是在遛狗
I... You know, I was just walking my dog,
然后看到你在房♥门口 我只是过来告诉你没人在家的 好吗?
and I saw you at the house and I just came to tell you that nobody's home, okay?
- 他们出去了 他们出去了 - 别跟我来这套
- They're away. They're away. - Don't give me that.
你打电♥话♥到我手♥机♥ 你个混♥蛋♥
You called me on my cell phone, you piece of shit.
- 她在哪里? - 不要 求你了 听我说好吗?
- Where is she? - Don't. Please. Just listen, okay?
我不知道这里发生了什么 我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what's going on here. I don't know what you're talking about.
但是求求你不要杀我 好吗? 不要... 不要杀我 我也有孩子
But please don't kill me, okay? Don't... Don't kill me. I got kids too.
你♥他♥妈♥的...
You fuck...
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
喔 妈的 妈的 操
Oh, shit. Shit. Fuck.
对不起 把你的手放下来 把你的手... 站起来
I'm sorry. Put your hand down. Put your hand... Stand up.
- 你还好吗? - 嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
- 妈的 我很抱歉 - 是 这...
- Shit. I'm sorry. - Yeah, it's...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 操 - 你还好吗? 我是说...
- Fuck. - Are you okay? I mean...
你真应该报♥警♥什么的 他们能帮忙
You should really call the cops or something. They can help.
我就是警♥察♥
I am the cops.
没事了
It's okay.
电影精选列表