吃的
Food.
当你每天都要跟这打交道时 你会慢慢适应
When you're faced with this every day, you find ways to deal with it.
或许算不上最好的办法
It might not be the best ways.
在警校 我们被教导是在替天行道
At the academy, we were told that we work for God.
我们是最后的防线
That we are the last line of defense
要靠我们阻止恶人当道
to protect the world from the tyranny of evil men.
我还记得那时觉得这听起来很蠢
And I remember thinking that sounded stupid.
现在不会了 现在我见识了恶人
I don't now. Now I know what evil looks like.
也亲自领略了那些恶行
I've seen it up close and personal.
要是我就不会这么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
你到底对我做了什么?
What the hell did you do to me?
我对这个世界有了彻底的改观
And I can never look at things the same again.
你知道...
Do you know...
我用了多少支万能胶...
how many tubes of Krazy Glue it takes to...
才把你黏到墙上?
hold a man to a wall?
我说34支你信吗?
Would you believe 34?
比我想象的还多不少
A lot more than I thought too.
求求你 直接告诉我你要怎样 只要做得到我什么都做
Please, just tell me what you want. I'll do everything I can.
给我闭嘴
Shut up.
- 求你了 我一定有什么你想要的 - 这次你差点逃掉 就差一点点
- Please, there must be something you need. - Now you were close. So close.
下次你要再想逃跑 我就让你吃尽苦头
The next time you try to escape, it's gonna hurt.
让你苦不堪言 你不相信我?
Really hurt. Oh, you don't believe me?
试试这个
Here.
- 这下明白了吧? - 你有病!
- See what I mean? - You're sick!
- 谢谢你 - 放开他!
- Thank you. - Leave him alone!
真是感人肺腑
So touching.
她真的很喜欢你
She really likes you.
可惜她红颜祸水
Too bad she's jailbait.
就... 就放过她 好吗?
Just... Just let her go, okay?
你要的是我 不是吗?
It's me you want, right?
你我的共同点比我想象的还要多 警探
We have more in common than I thought, Detective.
尽管...
Although...
我觉得她对我来说太年龄大了
I think she's too old for me.
你为什么要这样做? 为什么? 你到底想怎样?
Why are you doing this? Why? Where's this going?
别想耍花招
Don't try and be smart.
我一直领先你五步
I'm always five moves ahead of you.
你的所见所闻 所思所想都在我的掌控之中
You see what I want you to see. You know what I want you to know.
当你还在试图赶上我时
While you're playing catch up,
我都已经在为下月做准备了
I'm already planning next month.
等等... 等一下 那你家人呢?
Hey, wait... wait a second. What about your family?
你为什么要杀他们?
Why did you kill them?
你真直白
You're so transparent.
这样也好 有何不可呢?
But sure. Why not?
上次说到哪了?
Where were we?
哦 对了 我的新目标
Oh, yes, my new goals.
如果你真想去杀人...
If you really want to kill people...
并且要逍遥法外 你就得做些准备工作
and you really want to get away with it, then you need to do a little research.
那么哪里可以学到那些恶行呢?
Now where do you go to learn sick things like that?
当然是探索频道
The Discovery Channel of course.
整个频道专门讲谋杀案
They have a whole channel just devoted to murder.
简直是通过看电视就能成为这方面的专家
It was like watching TV to get a PhD in murder.
还有互联网 所有黄♥片♥都唾手可得
And the Internet. A world of debauchery right at your fingertips.
人世丑态一览无余
Everything you ever wanted to know about anything sick and twisted,
只需敲击键盘搜索
available at a keystroke.
我日复一日地学习进步着 争论观点 分享知识
Night after night I was learning more. Arguing. Sharing knowledge.
仿佛加入了这世上最隐秘的俱乐部
It was like being a member in the most exclusive club ever.
我感觉得到了解放 生平第一次不再感到孤单
I was liberated. I didn't feel alone for the first time in my life.
但是...
But...
我还需要更多
I needed something more.
还要别人来传授引导
Someone to share with, to learn from,
帮助我历练
to help me sharpen my skills.
我需要一个导师
I needed a mentor.
这是我所梦寐以求的
It was everything I ever hoped for and more.
一个支持我理解我明白我的人
Someone who got me, understood me, where I was coming from.
他助我成就了今日的我
He helped me be the man I am today.
成为理想中的我
To be all I could be.
但在某个时间 人要长大
But there comes a time when you have to grow up.
在某个时间 你要杀了你父母 离家出走
There comes a time when you kill your parents, and you leave the house.
- 笨蛋一个 - 时机一到
- What a dipshit. - That time came,
我就知道我做好准备了
and that's when I knew I was ready.
准备好重新独♥立♥
Ready to be on my own again.
你的导师怎么了?
What happened to your mentor?
这都猜不出 你还算个警探吗?
And you call yourself a detective?
不说我了 来说说你吧
Enough about me. Let's talk about you.
我在你身上看到了潜力 警探
I see potential in you, Detective.
你很像我
You're a lot like me.
被束缚了
Trapped.
你都看到了我是怎样才得以解脱的
Well, you saw what I had to do to break free.
我希望你也这么做
And I want you to do the same.
求求你
Please.
放过我吧
Just let me go.
放过你自己
Let yourself go.
解放你自己
Free yourself.
我希望你好好想想 警探
I want you to think about something, Detective.
为什么选中你?
Why you?
从这所有人里面
Out of everyone.
为什么选中你
Why you?
你觉得你具备和我单打独斗的能力吗?
Do you think you have what it takes to go up against me?
你觉得你足够聪明了? 我不这么觉得
You think you're smart enough? I don't think so.
我觉得你还差得远呢 差很远
I think you fall short. Way short.
游戏要结束了 警探
Game's almost over, Detective.
我其实在反思
You know, I've been thinking.
我在这的所作所为...
You know, what's going on here is...
确实不对
it's not right.
我利用你来抓住那警探 现在我抓住他了
I used you to catch the detective and now that I have him,
就没必要留你在这了
I don't really need you anymore.
我是有病 而...
I have a sickness, and...
我现在发现了 于是我必须停下来
I see that now. And I can't keep doing this.
所以我想让你给你家人打个电♥话♥...
So what I want is for you to call your family...
报声平安
and tell them that you're all right,
然后叫他们来接你 好吗?
and tell them to come get you. Okay?
什么?
What?
哦 可...
Oh, but...
那好吧
All right.
那就这样子
All right. So.
给你
Here.
爸爸?
Daddy?
听得到吗? 对 我还活着
Can you hear me? Yes, I'm alive.
他要你来接我 他说他会让我...
He wants you to come get me. He said he's gonna let me...
不要
No.
爸爸
Dad.
喂 艾米的爸爸吗?
Hello, Amy's dad?
你今天过得怎样?
How are you today?
- 我要是你 就不会这样说话 - 住口!
- I wouldn't talk like that if I were you. - Stop!
- 你知道你女儿在我手上 对吧? - 爸! 别听他的
- You do realize I have your daughter, right? - Daddy! Don't listen to him.
- 别听他的! 爸... 下去! - 对 是她在喊
- Don't listen to him! Da... Get off! - Yeah, that was her.
好 这就变得很简单了 你带上一万美元
All right. So this is gonna be simple. You're gonna take $10,000.
上车 开车沿江河路走
You're gonna get in your car and you're gonna drive up River Road.
开5.2英里 然后到那里的房♥子去 听明白了吗?
You're gonna drive 5.2 miles, and you're gonna head up to the house there. You got it?
下午三点 不许带警♥察♥
3:00 pm. And no cops.
我说的是没有警♥察♥ 不然你女儿不仅会死还会怀孕
And I mean no cops or your daughter comes back dead and pregnant.
我撤了 伙计们 算钱给我吧
That's it for me, boyos. Cash me out.
说什么呢? 这才十一点半
What are you talking about? It's 11:30.
对啊 讲完我们最喜欢的故事之前你不能走
Yeah, you're not going anywhere till we hear our favorite story.
- 让我休息会儿 - 不 不 不行
- Give me a fucking break. - No, no, no.
你就待在这里给我们讲个性感的小故事
You're gonna stay right here and tell us a sexy little story.
- 想想就有点小激动呢 - 我想你也是
- I get all tingly just thinking about it. - I bet you are.
弗洛伊德 来吧 我的伟哥吃完了 我老婆就指着这个故事了
Floyd. Come on. I'm out of Viagra. The little woman's been begging for it.
我需要你 兄弟
I need you, bro.
你们这群混♥蛋♥ 这行我♥干♥了35年了
You guys are assholes. Thirty-five years on the fucking job,
电影精选列表