Did you go in there and beat the shit out of him?
你把他带到外面 然后把他打得屁滚尿流
You take him outside, then you beat the shit out of him.
欸 你们这群白♥痴♥ 是你把他带到外面 你让他痛打自己一顿
Nah, you idiots. You take him outside. You have him beat the shit out of himself.
难道警校什么都没教你们这群人吗?
Don't they teach you kids nothing in the academy anymore?
好吧 都不是 你看到没?
All right, no. You see this?
我用心讲个故事 而他们在乎的只是低劣的笑点
I'm trying to tell a story, and all these guys care about is a cheap laugh.
别笑了 别忘了有两名警♥察♥都死这事上了 行吗?
Hey, let's just remember there are two dead cops in here. All right?
- 嘿 美人儿 - 嗨
- Hey, beautiful. - Hi.
- 嗨 给我杯... 威士忌 双份的 - 马上就来
- Hi, I'd like... whiskey double. - All right.
喂... 等等
And... You know what?
给我这朋友也来杯双份
Double for my friend here.
- 谢了 - 不客气
- Thanks. - My pleasure.
什么事这么开心?
What are you so happy about?
我正在庆祝我人生中最棒的一天
I am celebrating the greatest day of my life.
说来听听
Tell me about it.
好的
All right.
我是个警♥察♥ 对吧?
I'm a cop, right?
我这最近的几年里 生活中的每一天
I've been spending the last couple years, every day of my life,
都在搜寻我两个伙伴的尸体
searching for the bodies of these two buddies of mine...
他们被某个丧心病狂的混♥蛋♥给杀了 懂吗?
that got killed by some heartless bastard, right?
一无所获
Nothing.
然后今天早上我找到了尸体
Then this morning I found the bodies.
他们被丢在离这里并不远的树林里
They were out in the woods, not even that far from here.
我终于能休假了
I can finally take a vacation.
喂 再给他一杯
Hey, give him one more.
不用找了
And keep the change.
保重 朋友
Take care, my friend.
我等了不到10分钟然后他就来了
I couldn't have waited more than 10 minutes, and here he comes,
他在四处张望 动作慌张
he's looking around, he's all nervous.
他坐进他的卡车 然后小心翼翼地开走了
He gets into his truck, and he creeps off.
我就在后面小心翼翼地跟着
And I creep off right behind him.
然后那个蠢货就直接走进了树林里
And then this idiot goes right into the middle of the woods.
他走向一片空地
He walks right to a clearing.
开始四处跺脚就像在找什么东西
Starts stomping around like he's been missing something.
过了一会 他终于发觉是什么地方搞错了
And after a while, he finally decides that we must have made a mistake,
然后就离开了
and he leaves.
我给头儿打了个电♥话♥
I get on the horn to the chief.
嘿 队长 我是坎宁安 我找到他们的尸体了
Hey, Captain. This is Cunningham. I found them.
第二天我们就把两具尸体都挖了出来 那个蠢货现在还在服刑
The next day we dug those two up. That prick's serving double life now.
懂了吧 这个故事讲完了
See, that's what it's all about.
这都来自于做这份工作多年的积累 是教不会的
That comes from years of being on the job. You can't teach that.
这就是扑克之夜的重要意义 年轻人
Whole point of poker night, young buck.
你听 你学习 然后照葫芦画瓢地去做
You listen, you learn, you go and you do likewise.
并且你一直要用你最有利的武器
And you always use your best weapon,
那就是你的头脑 你要永远相信自己的心
and that's your brain. You always trust your heart.
对 谢谢 孔子 别再那催人泪下了
Yeah, thanks for that, Confucius. Getting all teary over here.
我们接下来玩牌还是再来吹牛皮?
Are we gonna play cards or are we just gonna shoot the shit?
我们就是为打牌来的
That's what we're here for.
对的 你们准备输钱吧
All right. Time for you to lose money.
- 嘿 - 嘿?
- Hey. - Hey?
我对你今天来这很不爽
I'm not happy about you being here.
要我说 你是不会得到这次升职机会的
If I had a say, you wouldn't be getting this promotion.
- 听我说 麦克斯韦... - 你当我是什么?
- Listen, Maxwell... - Am I wearing a fucking dress?
别打断我
Don't interrupt me.
你知道我的规矩 你还打破了它
You knew my rules. You broke my rules.
如果出了乱子 我让你吃不了兜着走
If this all goes wrong, I'm gonna fuck you up.
你们没事吧?
Girls doing okay here?
很好
Fine.
要再喝点 就更好了
Just need a few more of these in me, I'll be right as rain.
你听说什么了吗 弗洛伊德?
You hear anything, Floyd?
没有 但我接了个电♥话♥
No. But I got my cell.
你知道我老婆把我赶出来了吧?
You know my wife threw me out?
她说 我快把她逼疯了 他妈的出来玩玩
She says I'm driving her crazy. Short fucking trip.
想打牌吗?
Wanna play some cards?
- 你知道我多喜欢赢你的钱吗? - 我知道你喜欢赢我的钱
- You know how I like taking your money? - I know you like taking my money.
- 我爱赢你的钱 - 我还多带了些
- I love taking your money. - I brought extra.
很好 我手头有点紧
Good. I'm a little short.
- 那个 我能先借20块吗? - 当然
- Hey, can I borrow 20 before we start? - Of course.
坐吧
Sit down.
过来吧 大家
Come on in, gentlemen.
那么 规则是这样的 年轻人
So, this is how it works, kid.
你对阵我们
You against us.
我们赢一局 就给你讲个故事
We win a hand, we tell you a story.
并且... 你要听仔细 听我们一席话 胜读十年书
And... you ought to listen up 'Cause these stories are worth a year of street experience.
所以... 把你自己置身其境
So... put yourself in our shoes,
你 要像我们那样思考
you, think like we think,
然后哪天你发现自己处于险境中
and then one day when you find yourself in a bad spot,
你会记起我们教给你的这些
you'll remember what we taught you.
就有希望 活着走出困境
Hopefully, you'll make it out alive.
我们也曾犯过错误
We were there making mistakes.
你边听边学 或许你就不会犯同样的错误了
You listen, you learn. Maybe you don't have to make the same ones.
除了这些故事我们也没什么厉害的
We ain't good for much else except these stories.
我们只能贡献这些经验给你们年轻人
It's all we got left to contribute to you young kids.
你说的是你自己吧 卡拉贝斯 老婊♥子♥
Speak for yourself, Calabrese, old bitch.
我还在外面拼死拼活的
I'm still out there kicking ass and breaking balls.
我见过 卡拉贝斯 我一瘸一拐地背着伯纳德都比你走得快
I seen you, Calabrese. I could limp faster than you with Bernard on my back.
- 我拉屎都比你们快 - 行了 行了 去你们的 王八蛋
- I could take a shit faster than you. - Hey. Hey. Fuck all you all, motherfuckers.
你们这群王八蛋... 我此时此地
You grumpy-ass motherf... I'll kick all your fucking asses,
就要好好教训教训你们
right here and right fucking now.
- 妈的 来来 坐下 卡拉贝斯 - 好的 我坐下
- Shit. Come on. Sit down, Calabrese. - All right. I'll sit down.
你应该越老越有智慧 而不是撒尿的时候都尿出来
You're supposed to get wisdom as you get older, not leak it out when you piss.
大约10年前 头儿决定开始聘用一些大人物
About 10 years ago, the chief made a decision to start bringing in some heavy hitters.
我们是个小镇子 但是犯罪量不断增多
We're a small town, but crime was rising.
他认为 聘请一些大城市准备退休的老油条
He figured you bring in some big city vets about ready to retire...
然后给他们几年时间在这训练新手
and give them a couple years here training the rookies,
没准他们就能比大多数人强一点
they might just be able to stay ahead of the curve.
他带来了几个最好的老油条
He brought in some of the best.
杰森·坎宁安
Jason Cunningham.
这个人在缉毒战中幸存并且抓获了300多名嫌犯
This guy survived the Richmond drug wars and took down over 300 collars.
廉洁又孤僻
Incorruptible and unsociable.
A.J. 伯纳德 孟菲斯警局最出色的人之一
A.J. Bernard, one of Memphis's finest.
A.J.解决了超过45例凶杀案件 7年前退休来到这里
A.J. solved over 45 homicides, retired here seven years ago.
从那时起就成为这个扑克小群体中的一员了
Been one of the poker squad ever since.
拜伦·戴维斯 来自芝加哥警局 是我见过的最强的一个
Byron Davis, Chicago PD. Toughest cop I ever met.
4年前发生了起意外事故之后 就开始寻找新的职位
Had an accident four years ago and headed for greener pastures.
弗洛伊德·麦克斯韦 在前线呆了15年
Floyd Maxwell, 15 years on the front lines.
话不多 但当他说的时候 老实听着
Doesn't say much, but when he does, listen.
他们称他 "老鹰" 而现在老鹰正盯着我
They call him "the Hawk," and the Hawk was watching me.
中尉 麦克·卡拉贝斯
The lieutenant, Mike Calabrese.
可能是资深警官中最受人爱戴的了
Maybe the most beloved senior officer ever.
总是照顾他的队员 总是在一旁给予帮助
Always looking out for his men. Always there to lend a hand.
去年他救了我的命
Last year he saved my life.
就在 采石场上边...
Through the, gravel pit up where the...
发生枪战 妈的
Shot fired. Shit.
别瞎跑 杰特!
Get your head out of your ass, Jeter!
谢谢你 酒要跟上
Thank you. Stay close.
中尉 我想对你说声谢谢
Lieutenant. I want to say thank you.
你救了我的小命
You saved my fucking life.
确实 你确实救了我的命 你... 你...
No, you did. Y... You...
要不是... 我就死在地上了
I would be dead and un... un... under the ground if it wasn't for...
带着这些充满可怜巴巴的胡言乱语滚开
Get the fuck out of here with this sympathetic bullshit.
酒后就胡说八道
Crying in your beer.
来人给这个混♥蛋♥件裙子 婆婆妈妈的像个女人
Somebody want to get this fucking guy a dress?
你没必要谢我
You don't say thank you to me.
你要好好做
You do better.
出警要严阵以待
You come onto the scene ready for action.
全神贯注 认真学习
You pay attention. You learn.
有机会你就帮助新来的家伙
And the next time you help out the new guy.
你去救他一命
You save his life.
这才是我想要的感谢
That's all the thanks I need.
嘿 伙计们 听好
电影精选列表