- 在哪艾米? - 在这 斯坦!
- Amy? - Stan!
谢天谢地 你终于来了
Please. Oh, my God.
- 你还好吧? 发生什么了? - 没事 我没事
- Are you okay? What happened? - Yeah, yeah.
- 发生什么了? - 等等 先别动
- What happened? - Hold on. Stop.
那条粗锁链...
The giant thing...
这样没有的 没有用的
It doesn't work. It doesn't work.
你得救我出去 救我离开这里 你得救我出去...
You gotta get me out. You gotta get me out of here. You gotta get me out...
听我说 好吗? 我拔不出这些锁链
Listen to me, okay? I can't pull these chains out.
我得找些工具来 还要报♥警♥ 让他们过来
I need to find some tools. I need to call the police and get 'em over here.
- 我先上楼一趟 - 不要 不要啊
- I'm gonna go upstairs for a second. - No, no, no.
你不能丢下我 他会回来的 他会...
You can't leave me. He's gonna come back. He's...
我要不找东西弄断你的锁链 你我都会被他杀了的
If I don't get something to break you out, he's going to kill us both.
好吗?
Okay?
- 好吧 - 我去去就回 我保证
- Okay. - I'll be back. I promise.
你个混♥蛋♥的...
You fucking...
该死
Shit.
妈的
Fuck.
我有过逃生的机会
I had my chance.
而我也抓住了这个机会 没人可以为此责怪我
I had my chance, and I took it. No one could fault me for that.
但我知道 在另一个机会到来前 我会无比煎熬
But I knew it would be a cold day before I would get that chance again.
现在我有比逃生更重要的事要做
Now I had more important things on my mind than escape.
我只要能坚持活下去就行
I just needed to concentrate on staying alive.
还好吧斯坦!
Stan!
这游戏叫争圈儿
Game is called Chase the Queen.
相信大家都玩过
Which I'm sure you're all used to doing.
圈儿和比圈儿大的算作百搭牌
The queen and anything comes after is wild.
盖两张翻一张
Two down, one up,
翻两张 盖一张 再翻一张
two up, one down, one up.
一副臭牌
Hand of crap.
圈儿和百搭牌 这玩意儿哪里记得住
Queens and wilds. I can't keep track of this shit.
伯纳德 要不你就直接开始讲你的故事 成吗? 我好去撒泡尿
Hey, Bernard. Why don't you just start your story, okay? So I can go take a piss.
- 那是1979年 - 我的妈呀
- It was 1979. - Holy shit.
79年我还用尿布呢
In '79 I was still in diapers.
那会儿 上头不给配枪 对吧? 就只有个俱乐部
Back then, they didn't give you guns, right? You just had a club.
你得先击晕坏人 然后拖回警局?
You hit the bad guy over the head and then drag him back to your cave?
79年... 我和我的还原配没离婚
'79... I was still married to my first wife.
记起来了 叫克娄巴特拉
Oh, yeah, Cleopatra.
那是1979年
It was 1979.
我们接手了桩双重谋杀案
We had a double murder.
一桩惨绝人寰的双重谋杀案
Gruesome double murder.
没有目击者 只有一名嫌疑人
No witnesses, one suspect.
死者的儿子
The son.
叫肖恩
Shawn.
有事打我电♥话♥
Just give me a call.
你若去哪 打个电♥话♥跟我说声
If you go anywhere, give me a call, let me know.
- 好的 我会的 - 你有察觉到吗?
- Oh, okay. I will. - You feel that?
我不打算去哪儿
I don't think I'm going anywhere.
- 察觉到什么? - 哪里不对劲
- Feel what? - Something's not right.
- 那就这样 - 谢谢你
- That's all. - Thanks, sir.
重点不在于他们说什么
It's not what they say.
- 而在于他们不说什么 - 好吧 那我该怎么做?
- It's what they don't say. - Okay, so what should I do?
把他的话套出来
Help him find the words.
嘿 小子! 嘿
Hey, kid! Hey.
- 有... 事吗? - 先别走 过来
- Y... yeah? - Hold up. Hey, come here.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想再问你几个问题
Just wanted to ask you a couple more questions.
我把知道的都告诉警探了 他说我可以离开了
I told the detective everything I know. He's said I could go.
- 线索在眼神里 - 对对对 我知道
- It's in the eyes. - Oh, yeah. Yeah, I know.
我只是想再跟你过一遍
I know, I just thought we might walk it over one more time.
花不了几分钟的
It'll just take a few minutes.
应该可以吧 那我需要请个律师什么的吗?
Sure, I guess. I mean, should I have a lawyer or something?
露马脚了
There it is.
我想 要是你有所隐瞒的话 你当然会想请律师
Well, I guess if I had something to hide, sure, I'd want a lawyer.
不过要是你没做错事就不必了
But if you've done nothing wrong.
你自己决定 你觉得你要律师吗?
That's up to you. You think you need a lawyer?
不... 不 应该不用
N... n... no. I... I guess not.
- 那好 我们出发吧 - 出发?
- All right. Well, then let's go. - Go?
载他兜一圈
Take him on the drive.
开车兜圈? 天啊 别开车兜圈了
The drive? Oh, my God. Not the drive.
琼斯请人喝咖啡 道格拉斯听人倾诉遭遇
Jones had the cup of coffee. Douglas had the crying corner.
A.J. 伯纳德呢? 载人兜一大圈
A.J. Bernard? Long drive.
必须兜一大圈
Well, he needs a long drive.
车程要是短些 他就没时间问清楚情况
If the drive was any shorter, he wouldn't figure a goddamn thing out.
- 是... 是有道理 - 那可是1979年
- It's... It's true. - It was 1979.
沉默是审讯的一部分
Silence was a part of it.
但这也给了你思考的时间
But it could also gives you time to think.
用来慢慢了解对方的想法
Time to get inside their heads a bit.
弄清事情的真♥相♥
Figure out what happened.
等等 我们来这干嘛?
Wait. Why are we here?
你不是说... 不是说带我去我奶奶家嘛
You said... You said we were going to my Grandma's house.
我只是想再过一遍 再听你把事情一五一十得讲讲
Just want to walk it through with you again, like you told us bit by bit.
可我只是想回去
I just want to go.
我明白 就最后一次
I know, just once more.
希望你能配合
Please.
那好吧
Fine.
你得明白这点
Here's the thing.
杀人都事出有因
Killers all have a reason.
了解了杀人动机 真♥相♥就会水落石出
If you know the reason, you're halfway home.
他们只是想被人理解
They just want you to understand them.
他们是有动机杀人的
They did those things with a purpose.
理解了杀人动机
You understand the reason...
- 接着说 - 就能找到凶手
- Go on. - You found your guy.
告诉我当时的情况 肖恩 你看到了什么?
Take me back there, Shawn. What'd you see?
干这行你得明白一点
Here's the thing about this job.
道德是没有底线的 当你自认为看遍了世间丑态
There is no bottom. Just when you think you've seen it all,
道德底线又会被突破
the bottom falls out.
没有最坏只有更坏 不断令人惊耳骇目
There is no worst. Just new levels of hell.
发生了什么?
What happened?
在听吗肖恩?
Shawn?
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我... 我进来发现有人在殴打他们
I... I came in, and someone was beating them.
谁? 是谁在打 肖恩?
Who? Who was it, Shawn?
他们是好人 有谁会想杀了你父母?
They were good people. Who would want to kill your mom and dad?
不 他们不是你想的那样
No, they weren't what you think.
那我该怎么想? 你说的他们是好父母
What am I supposed to think? You told me they were good parents.
可为何现在会有人想杀了这两个好人?
Now why would someone kill these good people?
- 你... 你没看清他们的面目 他们... - 他们怎么了?
- Y... you didn't know them. They... - They what?
开门! 快点开门!
Open it! Open the door right now!
他们骂你? 打你?
They yell at you? They beat you?
你妈抱你抱得太紧?
Mommy hold you a bit too close?
对 他们都做了
Yeah. They did it all.
那你是怎么应对的 肖恩?
What were you gonna do about it, Shawn?
难不成就这样容忍♥他们如此虐待你?
Were you gonna let them get away with treating you like that?
我能理解你的苦衷 肖恩
I can see why you did what you had to do, Shawn.
他们绝对不能再这么对你了
This couldn't go on like this forever.
- 现在告诉我发生了什么 - 告诉我 肖恩
- Now tell me what happened. - Tell me, Shawn.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
不要!
No!
我杀了他们! 是我杀的 是我杀了他们
I killed them! It was me. I killed them.
人不能时时都如偿所愿
You don't always get what you want.
我的下颌被打碎了 缝了18针 但是我令他招供了
I got a broken jaw and 18 stitches. But I got the confession.
有时为了正义 你不得不付出代价
Sometimes you pay a price for justice.
你还好吧 兄弟? 出来吧
How you doing, buddy? Come here.
别怕 到我这来 别怕 别怕
It's okay. Come here. It's okay. It's okay.
- 干我这行的... - 你没事吧?
- In my line of work... - You all right?
- 难免有所见闻 - 是谁这样对你?
- I see things. - Who did this to you?
- 你们没有证据 你♥娘♥的♥! - 冷静下 兄弟
- You ain't got nothing on me, motherfucker! - Calm down, man!
- 我他妈就这么干了! - 别 别 别
- I'm fuckin' doing it! - No, no, no!
丑陋的见闻
Bad things.
一些不该看到的见闻
Things that shouldn't be seen.
电影精选列表