Amy, can you hear me?
艾米 艾米 哦 艾米
Amy. Amy. Oh, Amy.
噢 糟糕
Oh, shit.
艾米 醒醒 艾米 艾米 快醒醒
Amy, wake up. Amy. Amy, wake up.
来吧
Come on.
很好 我们要离开这儿了
Okay. We're getting out of here.
住手!
Stop it!
不要! 住手!
No! Stop!
我在这儿!
I'm in here!
不许投降! 我们进去吧!
No surrender! Let's move in!
- 警♥察♥ 我需要帮助! - 把武器放下!
- Police, I need help! - Drop the weapon!
喂 我说了我需要帮助!
Guys, I said I need help!
谁来帮帮我! 维持她的生命!
Somebody help! Keep Amy breathing!
- 把你的武器放下! - 不 他在地下室里!
- Drop your weapon! - No, he's in the basement!
所以这就是我的故事
So that was my story.
希望我能说它有个美好的结局
Wish I could say it had a happy ending.
智慧和后见之明
Wisdom and hindsight.
到最后 我都不知道他们到底意味着什么
In the end, I don't know if they mean shit.
因为他说得对
Because he was right.
人们只看见他们想看见的东西
People see what they want to see.
- 那么就这些了? - 差不多
- So that's it? - Pretty much.
那么多的证据我完全没法反驳
Hard to argue with that much physical evidence.
3个死掉的警♥察♥ 两个死于我枪里的子弹
Three dead cops, two killed with bullets from my gun.
基本上没法解释这些
Kind of hard to talk your way out of that one.
而关于儿童色情 陪审团可不喜欢那东西
And the kiddy porn thing. Juries don't really like that.
嘿 他在干什么?
Hey, what's he doing?
但你声称你是无辜的
But you claim you're innocent.
那这位神秘的绑♥架♥者呢?
And this mysterious kidnapper?
那个一直把你囚禁在地下室的人呢?
The guy who supposedly kept you in the basement the whole time?
他怎么样了?
What about him?
他不见了
He was gone.
对于那些说你编造出他来的 你怎么回应?
And how would you respond to those who say you made him up?
好吧 现在也无所谓了 不是吗?
Well, it doesn't really matter much now, does it?
艾米·麦克斯韦?
Amy Maxwell?
昏迷三个月了
Coma, three months.
时间到
Time's up.
- 我还有些问题 - 时间到了
- I have a few more questions. - Time's up.
他还在逍遥法外
He was still out there.
而且没有人比我更了解他
And no one knew him better than me.
他如何行动 他的能力
How he operates, what he's capable of.
我还没完 至少从长远来看
I wasn't done, not by a long shot.
总有一天 我会被释放
One day, I'll be free.
然后我会以眼还眼 以牙还牙
And then I'm gonna do to him what he did to me.
然而一切都改变了
And then it all changed.
艾米醒过来了
Amy was awake.
她还说了话
And talking.
对我不利的证据有了新的解释 但却站不住脚
The evidence against me took on a new light, and it didn't hold up.
现在被释放只是个开始
Now getting free was just the beginning.
我回想起了第一晚在扑克之夜我学到的所有东西
I thought back to all that I learned that first night of poker.
那时候 它们只是故事而已 而现在却成了我的向导
Then, they were just stories, but now they were my guides.
一张能引导我去往这条路的终点的地图 去找到他
A map that would lead me to the end of my journey, to him.
我在用我的大脑思考 追随我的内心
I was using my brain and following my heart.
虽然有不少错误的线索和曲折
Lots of false leads and wrong turns,
但我知道我在一步步接近 耐心地前进着
but I knew I was getting closer, patiently moving forward.
我比任何人都了解他
I knew this guy better than anyone else.
我知道他在想什么 他在寻找什么
I knew how he thought, what he was looking for.
我知道他为什么这么做 而这意味着我可以抓到他
I knew his reasons. And that meant I could catch him.
我听见了一个小女孩哭喊 于是我前去看到底发生了什么
And I heard this little girl screaming. So I went over to see what was happening.
- 这个看起来像吗? - 噢 没错 这绝对是...
- How does that look? - Oh, yeah, that was def...
所以... 所以 就这样 他抓住了他?
So... So, that's it. He got him?
他是个警♥察♥ 他就是干这行的
He's a cop. That's what he does.
一发穿心
One shot, right through the heart.
要我说 安心腐烂吧
And I say, rot in peace.
因为那个混♥蛋♥我们失去了两名最好的警员
We lost two of our best to that bastard.
只剩下一个选择了
There's only one choice there.
这就是你的队长
That's your captain.
部门的骄傲 他为此两次参加检阅
Pride of the department. He got two fucking parades for that.
比起智商 他的胆识更是过人
Got more balls than he does brains, man.
嘿 我就喜欢这种警♥察♥
Hey, that's my kind of cop.
谁是你喜欢的警♥察♥?
Who's your kind of cop?
- 嘿! - 不是你啦
- Hey! - Not you.
终于来了 快过来 你迟到了 坐下吧
Finally. Come on, you're late. Sit down.
- 什么 你连表都不戴? - 戴了啊
- What, you don't wear a watch? - There it is.
来吧 来吧 来吧 开始玩吧
Come on, come on, come on. Let's get the game on.
来吧 干杯
Go. Salud.
他们总是这样吗 长官?
They always like this, Captain?
一直这样 我告诉过你会是这样的
Always. I told you it was gonna be like this.
一个字都别听他的
Don't listen to a word he tells you.
这家伙第一次来的时候比你还逊
This guy was crapping his pants worse than you his first night.
不会玩牌 不会讲故事
Couldn't play cards. Couldn't tell stories.
现在不也一样吗 来一把吧 宝贝
Same then as he is now. Uno, baby.
别嚼舌根了 开始发牌吧 让我们玩会儿牌
Stop jawing. Start dealing. Let's play some fucking cards.
你逼逼完了吗?
You done bitching?
好吧 现在开始 五张牌 不要混混
All right. Here we go. Five card stud, no wilds.
智慧与后见之明
Wisdom and hindsight.
最终 这就是扑克之夜的目的
In the end, that was the purpose of poker night.
用你所犯的错误来教育新人
To teach the next guy a lesson from your mistakes.
我们97%的时间都在处理那3%人口的问题
We deal with three percent of the population 97% of the time.
他们总以为自己比你们聪明 其实不然
And they all think they're smarter than you. They're not.
除了那群真比你聪明的人
Except for the ones who actually are.
我们永远抓不到那群混账 我们只是假装他们不存在
We never catch those bastards. We just pretend they don't exist.
有些教训...
There are some lessons...
你只能靠自己去吸取
you just have to learn on your own.
电影精选列表