事实上 智慧和事后诸葛...
In truth, they're bastard stepchildren...
都是副产品
Wisdom and hindsight.
对于智慧: 你只有经历过后才会领悟
There's a problem with wisdom: You only get it after you need it.
它不能立即对你施以援手 但能让你受益良多
It doesn't help you right now. It only teaches you enough
帮你渡过下一道难关
to help you the next time.
我讲的这种智慧都是经验之谈
I'm talking about the kind of wisdom that comes from experience.
这种智慧告诉你 如果你的妻子催促你去上夜班
The kind that tells you if your wife pushes you to take the night shift,
这其中可能另有缘由
there's probably a reason.
后见之明 就像从后视镜里看世界一样
And then there's hindsight. It's like looking in the rearview mirror.
只能照出你走过的路
You can't see what you're going through until you've driven past it.
后见之明 就像 "啊 什么叫我喝太多了?
Hindsight, like, "Ah, what do you mean I've had too much to drink?
我没事的"
I'll be fine."
智慧和后见之明 它们不会在今天给予你帮助
Wisdom and hindsight. They don't help you with today,
只会在明天伸出援手
only with tomorrow.
但是明天还没到 而今天... 好吧
But tomorrow is a day away. And today, well...
今天这一劫我可能逃不掉了
Today's a shitstorm I might not live through.
所以让我们回到故事的开头
So let me take you back to the beginning.
因为从我的故事中得到些智慧的唯一途径
'Cause the only way to get any wisdom out of my story
就是以后见之明来审视它
is to look at it in hindsight.
扑克之夜
好吧 你现在合格了 英雄
Well, you're legit now, hero.
等你顺利渡过了扑克之夜 之后一切就都好办了
If you make it through poker night, it's all downhill from there.
并且 基于你是一个...
And, considering you're a...
没经验 年轻的混账公务员...
Wet-nose, son of a bitch political appointee...
你干得不错 看起来大伙儿都觉得你挺有潜力
You did okay. The boys seem to think you got potential.
很高兴听到你的赞赏 中尉
Glad to hear you approve, Lieutenant.
我可没在夸你啊 混小子
I never said I approve, shithead.
别搞砸了 知道没? 永远别让我们难堪
And don't fuck up, all right? And don't ever make us look bad.
还有赶快换掉这辆车 你都是警探了
And get rid of that piece of shit eyesore. You're gonna be a detective,
- 开车也要有个警官样 - 明早一定换
- You gotta start driving like one. - First thing tomorrow.
- 嘿 谢了 中尉. - 滚蛋.
- Hey, thanks, Lieutenant. - Fuck you.
10-16 10-16 家庭纠纷事件
10-16. 10-16. Domestic disturbance.
莫里斯东413号♥ 此区域内的单位 听到请回答
413 East Morris. Any units in area respond.
收到 4334号♥正前往探查
Dispatch, Unit 4334 is 10-76.
晚上这个点儿 外面一般没什么别的事...
There's nothing out this time of night...
都是麻烦
Except for trouble,
我也没理由去自找麻烦
and there's no reason to go looking for it.
但是好像家里也没什么事等着我做
But it wasn't as if there was anything waiting for me at home anymore.
谁在那!
Hey!
那就是 第一个预兆
That was it. The first sign.
如果我还清醒 我早该预料到的 但是我没有
I could've seen it coming if my brain was working, but it wasn't.
之后不管我怎么后悔都无济于事了
Doesn't matter how often I replay it.
- 有人吗? - 因为我压根就一直在犯错
- Hello? - I never get it right.
该死的
Fucker.
快! 快跑!
Go! Run!
别
No.
求你了 放过我
Not again. Please.
你说过...
You said...
错误1: 接了那个任务
Mistake one: Taking the call.
其实我也帮不了什么忙
I wasn't doing anyone any favors.
错误2: 打扑克的时候贪杯了
Mistake two: Had a few too many at the game.
那时的状态真不适合出警 反应慢 不能清晰地思考
Wasn't really in any shape to go out, and response is slow, not thinking clearly.
错误3:
Mistake number three:
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Service Unavailable
这里处在信♥号♥♥塔间隙的某条空旷街道
It's an empty street somewhere between service towers,
但是我车上有无线电
but I had a radio in the car.
可我却决定不请求支援只身前往
Just decided to go forward without calling for backup.
接着 错误4...
And number four...
快! 快跑!
Go! Run!
艾米
Amy.
该死!
Shit!
- 从很多方面来说她都是个错误 - 艾米?
- She was a mistake in more ways than one. - Amy?
我在哪里? 你是谁?
Where am I? Who are you?
已经过去三天 仍然没有
It is now day three, and still no word
警探斯坦·杰特下落 他于周日失踪
on the whereabouts of Detective Stan Jeter, missing since Sunday.
他的车在湖旁被发现 但是周围没有任何打斗痕迹
His car was found here by the lake, but there are no signs of any struggle.
在过去的两天里 搜寻队已经在河道中进行了打捞
For the past two days, search crews have dredged the waterway.
卡拉贝斯中尉 给我们说说您有没有关于杰特警探的消息
Lieutenant Calabrese, tell us what you've heard about Detective Jeter.
我们决不放弃寻找
We're not gonna give up till we find him.
任何人有看到或听到任何消息 请联♥系♥警♥察♥局
Anybody seen or heard anything, please contact the station.
9频道的观众们可能还记得斯坦·杰特...
Channel 9 viewers might remember Stan Jeter...
是一位英勇的警官 他单枪匹马击毙了特伦斯·奥尔比
as the heroic officer who single-handedly brought down Terrence Alby.
放我离开这儿 你个混♥蛋♥
Let me out of here, you son of a bitch.
嘿 听我说 听我说 你知道我是个警♥察♥ 对吧? 你...
Hey, listen to me. Listen to me. You know I'm a cop, right? You...
你袭♥警♥ 他们不会放过你的 绝不留情
You hurt a cop and they're coming after you, man. And no mercy.
但是 如果你现在把我放了 我们能想办法解决 然后...
Well, you let me out right now, we can sort this out and...
事出皆有因 警探
Everything happens for a reason, Detective.
记住了
Remember that.
还有...
Also remember...
人们看见他们想让你看见的东西
People see what they want you to see.
他们在河里搜寻你
They're looking for you at the river.
而不是这里
Not here.
一周后
In a week,
没人会再来找你了
no one will be looking for you at all.
你将被彻底遗忘
No one will remember you at all.
事实上
In fact,
你已经被遗忘了
you're already being forgotten.
那他妈的是什么?
What the fuck is that?
3天
Three days.
天啊 帮帮我
God, help me.
在这间屋子待了3天 失踪了3天
Three days in this room. Three days lost.
- 自扑克之夜后的3天. - 快来
- Three days since poker night. - Come on.
看看谁来了 我们的贵宾
Look who's here. Guest of honor.
我们多久才盼来一个英雄啊 伙伴们?
How often do we get a fuckin' genuine hero in our midst, boys?
- 耶 说得对 - 你带了什么?
- Yeah. All right. - What'd you bring?
快来 听着 把你东西放好然后听好了
Come on. Come on. Listen. Just get your stuff and listen.
- 我要讲... 我故事还没讲完 - 抱歉
- I'm telling... I'm in the middle of a story. - Sorry.
好的 那... 我讲到哪儿了?
All right, so... Where was I?
-从 "很久很久以前" 那我就没在听了 - 我知道了 知道了 好的
- You lost me at "Once upon a time." - I got it. I got it. Okay. Okay.
所以我花了接下来的两年... 去追查那个人
So I spend, like, the next two years... I'm following this guy, right.
他去哪儿 我跟哪儿 简直如影随行
Wherever he goes, I go. Goes to a family reunion, "Hello."
我是说 他正在一个旅馆的房♥间和妓♥女♥肉搏
I mean, he's in a hotel room banging some whore,
我就在房♥间隔壁 你们知道的 用一个杯子靠着墙偷听
I'm in the room next door, you know, with a glass against the wall, you know, listening.
- 这有点变♥态♥了 - 所以...
- That's a little creepy. - So...
那个人小便 我离得太近 我鞋子都被溅到了 你们懂的
I mean, this guy takes a piss, I'm so close, I get tinkled on my shoes, you know.
仍然一无所获 我们什么都没得到
And still nothing. We get nothing.
并且当我因超时上交卡时 我能看出来楼上那群主管已经厌恶了这种结果
And I can tell that the guys upstairs are getting sick and tired of this shit.
因为每次我进去他们都用 "鄙视" 的眼光看我...
'Cause every time I go in they give me the "fuck you" eyes...
但我不在乎 因为我坚信
When I'm handing my card for overtime. But I don't care 'cause I know.
我的直觉告诉我 这个混账东西杀死了富兰克林跟梅耶斯
I know in my gut that this is the motherfucker that capped Franklin and Meyers.
而只要他仍旧逍遥法外 我就睡不着觉
And I know I'll never sleep another night in my life as long as he's still out there.
然后那天终于到了
And then the day comes.
他们告诉我 到此为止了
Then they tell me, we're done.
案子撤回了 再也不用加班了
Case is retired. No more overtime.
我们已经花了2年时间 结束了
We've had two years. Finito.
- 真的吗? - 谢谢
- Really? - Thank you.
- 我们已经尽力了? - 是啊
- That was our best? - Yeah.
- 已经尽力了? - 去你♥妈♥的♥
- That's the best? - Fuck them.
我勃然大怒 我 我开始乱砸
I go apeshit. I'm... I'm destroying shit.
乱扔东西
I'm throwing shit.
接着就开车回家
So there I am. I'm driving home.
我怒气冲天
I'm furious.
路过史派克酒馆的时候 我看见那个混账的卡车正停在那
I'm driving by Spike's, and that bastard's truck is sitting there.
你们知道吗 他正在里面喝着啤酒什么的
He's, you know, inside having a beer or whatever,
而我两个朋友被弃尸荒野
and my two friends are dead in a ditch somewhere,
只有那个混♥蛋♥知道他们在哪
and only that asshole knows where they're at.
我坐在那里...
And I sit there...
盯着看
staring.
然后我尽力去想出来个计划
And I'm trying to come up with a plan.
接着 我就想到了
So, it comes to me.
你走进去暴打了他一顿?
电影精选列表