我可以
I do.
我能看见 路很美
I do see it, and it's beautiful.
你知道我一直很相信你 是吧
You know I always trusted you, right?
走一条看不见的路
To follow a line I can't even see?
那不是我的路 是你的
It's not my line. It's yours.
博迪
Bodhi!
都结束了
It's over!
见鬼
Shit!
见鬼
Shit!
该死
Shit!
快点
Come on!
你能完成的 加把劲儿 你可以的
You can get it! Go for it!
你可以的
You can do it.
戈奥梅特 加油
Hey, Grommet, come on.
很快再见
See you soon.
你已经无路可走了
You've got nowhere to go!
你违反了多少法律
Do you have any idea how many laws you've broken?
害死了多少人
How many people you killed?
而你什么都没有完成
And you accomplished nothing.
也许吧
Maybe.
但是我还没有完成
But I'm not done yet.
博迪 不
Bodhi! No!
不
No!
没装备 没鞋子 没尸体 什么也没有
No gear, no shoes, no body, nothin'.
很可能在下游几英里的地方
Probably miles downriver by now.
也许永远找不到尸体
Might never find the body.
这是毫无保留的信赖
"The Act of Ultimate Trust"
博迪故意往瀑布里跳
Bodhi went over the falls on purpose.
第八项挑战
"The 8th Ordeal."
他找到答案了
He figured it out.
这个速度也够快
Had it fast-tracked.
这个世界真是太小了 不是吗
I guess this is really a small world, isn't it?
我只是觉得只要你还活着
I just knew if you were alive anywhere on the Earth,
就绝对不可能错过这次机会
there's no way you'd let this go.
"水之生灵"
"Life of Water."
这是你要完成的最后一项考验
It's the last ordeal you need to complete The Eight.
你为什么来这里 犹他
Why are you here, Utah?
那个浪至少有100英尺
It's 100-foot out there. More.
你却不带救生设备
You got no PFD.
这里离海岸有150英里远 我是来抓你的
You're 150 miles from shore. I'm here to take you in,
因为只要你去了 就不可能回得来 博迪
because if you go out there, you're not comin' back, Bodhi!
你难道不觉得美吗
And isn't that beautiful?
不觉得很美吗
Isn't that beautiful?
不觉得很美吗 兄弟
Isn't that beautiful, brother?
这是我的路
This is my path.
让我走完它
Let me complete it.
很快再见 犹他
See you soon, Utah.
去哪儿
Where to?
回家
Home.