不好了 马上离开 我们走
That's it. We gotta get outta here! Let's go!
原来是你 一直是你
it was you the whole time!
孟买♥♥ 非洲 墨西哥 这一切
Mumbai, Africa, Mexico. Everything!
你只要问我 我就会告诉你
If you really wanted to know, all you had to do was ask.
你出现在巴黎时
When you showed up in Paris,
我们就知道你是警♥察♥
we knew you were a cop.
为什么还让我加入
Then Why'd you let me in?
我以为能拯救你
Because I thought I could save you.
摩托车失去了控制
That's when I lost control of the motorcycle
掉进了河里
and crashed into the river.
等我再游出水面回到岸边
By the time I got back to the surface and the riverbank,
他已经走了
he was gone.
给你的命令是调查和报告
Your orders were to investigate and report.
现在又给我惹了新麻烦
So, now I got another situation.
格劳曼矿业丢的那价值一个亿的金矿石
$100 million in gold ore lost from Grauman Minerals,
情况你清楚
which as you know,
又是一家美国的跨国公♥司♥
is another multi-national with American ties.
局长盯在屁♥股♥后头 让我从华盛顿赶过来把案子了了
And I got the Director on my ass sending me here from D.C. to end this.
我的问题是
So, my question...
你怎么没服从命令 小子
Why did you not follow your instructions, son?
我得到了他们的信任 长官
I'd earned their trust, sir, and I wanted to be sure
我想确认他们的嫌疑
they were the suspects.
所以你的办法是帮他们犯罪
So, your M.O. is to help them commit another crime?
不 不是这样的 我想阻止他们
No! Not at all. I wanted to stop them.
没错 我想阻止他们
-Yeah... -I tried to stop them.
博迪不认为这是犯罪
Bodhi doesn't see these as crimes.
他觉得这是回报
He thinks of them as offerings.
回报 是什么意思
Offerings? What the hell does that mean?
他说的回报是什么意思
What the hell does that even mean?
他们想完成尾崎的八项考验
These guys are trying to complete the Ozaki Eight.
认为是地球赐予他们的天赋
They see that as a gift given to them from the Earth.
为了达到平衡 就要把从地球索取的
To balance out that gift, they want to give back
一切还回去
something taken from the Earth.
这次就是从地下挖出来的金矿
This case, it was gold ore that was ripped out of the ground.
你秘密行动已经两星期了
Now you've been undercover, what, two weeks?
知道动摇立场有多容易 小子
You know how easy it is to lose perspective, son?
你跟这帮家伙走的太近了
What happened here, you got too close to these individuals.
我不让你做的事你全做了
You did exactly what I told you not to do!
我像你一样想抓住这些家伙 长官
I wanna catch these guys, sir. Just like you.
可他们不是普通的犯罪分子 他们不觉得自己在犯罪
But they're not common criminals. They just don't see themselves that way.
他们把尾崎的理想推向了极限
They've taken Ozaki's ideas to the extreme.
认为自己是十字军 事业崇高
They think they're crusaders with a worthy cause.
愿意以死达成目的
They're more than willing to die for it.
所有罪犯 都会为自己开脱
Every criminal has some bullshit justification for what they do.
就像其他案件一样
And just like every other identified criminal,
他们的资料已转交国际刑♥警♥
their profiles are here at Interpol.
他们一有动作 我们就实施抓捕
They will make a move, and we will catch them.
我们冻结了艾尔法里克的资产
We've frozen Al Fariq's assets.
他们的钱没了
Their money is gone.
这些人行事谨慎
These guys are meticulous.
每一步都几乎天衣无缝
Everything they do is near flawless.
可如果把他们逼到墙角
But if we push them into a corner,
他们的反应也与普通犯罪分子无异
they will act like common criminals.
他们会极力反击
And it will get ugly.
要的就是这个 小子
Ugly is what we do, son.
-长官 -什么事
-Sir? -Yes?
我想你应该看看这个
I think you should see this.
马上就出现在画面里了
Coming through frame any second...
-看那儿 -就是他们
-There! -That's them.
博迪一心想要完成尾崎的考验
Bodhi's gonna finish what Ozaki started, no matter what.
但他需要钱才能办得到
But he needs money to do that.
可我们冻结了资产 他们什么都干不了
We've frozen their assets. They can't do a damn thing.
休 这附近有多少家银行
Hugh, how many banks are in the area?
应该超过12家
There's more than a dozen.
不过今天是星期六 全都不开门
But this is Saturday, none are open.
除了山顶上一家小支行
Except a small branch on top of the mountain.
不会有人疯了想去那试试运气吧
But no one would be crazy enough to try anything there.
这些家伙就会
These guys would be.
那可是在山顶上
It's on top of a mountain.
那就一条路 还是单向的 彻底的阻塞点
Only one road, up or down. A total chokepoint.
他们要的就是阻塞点
Chokepoint is exactly what they want.
通知当地执法人员
Alert local law enforcement.
你该选择站在哪边了
It's time to choose whose side you're on.
我没给过你
I'm not officially doin' this.
可我不想看着你死 悠着点
I don't want you dyin' on my watch, so don't.
博迪
Bodhi!
不 停止射击
No! Hold your fire!
停止射击
Hold your fire!
上
Move!
行动 拿下
Cut 'im off!
博迪
Bodhi!
博迪 不 不
Bodhi, no! No!
要完成这张清单可不简单
That's one hell of a bucket list.
为什么第四项不划掉
Why isn't number four crossed off?
他已经冲过浪了
I thought he surfed the wave.
他当时选择了救我
He chose to save my life instead.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
我以为这事儿很容易
Nobody said it was gonna be an easy job.
上帝
Oh, God.
我知道他要去哪里
I know where he's goin'.
前六项考验都有一个特点
The first six ordeals all travel in one direction, down.
是延着重力
With gravity.
但第七项"六命之主宰" 要求反重力 向上
But Seven, "Master of Six Lives," asks you to go against gravity, go up.
也就是无保护攀岩
Free solo rock climbing.
不用绳子 没有保护措施 只有一次机会
And no ropes, no protection, no second chances.
世界上没有几个地方符合尾崎的标准
Now, there are just a handful of ascents in the world
符合尾崎的标准
that match Ozaki's standard for the impossible,
但只有一个 不在美国政♥府♥的管辖范围
but only one that lies outside of the reach of the U.S. government.
委内瑞拉的天使瀑布
Angel Falls, Venezuela.
恰好是博迪的出生地
It's also the country that Bodhi was born in.
非常聪明
Very smart.
抱歉 长官 有您电♥话♥
Excuse me, sir. There is a call for you.
我一会儿回
I'll call him back.
我们和委内瑞拉没有建立外交关系
We have no diplomatic relationships with Venezuela.
也没用签过引渡条约
We have no extradition treaty with Venezuela.
只要他下次一出现我们就抓住这个混♥蛋♥
We get this son-of-a-bitch when he pops up next.
要是
So, look,
他这次成功了 那就只剩两项考验 对吧
if he survives this next ordeal, he's got two left, correct?
没错 长官
That's right, sir.
但是登陆法国的那次海浪是非常罕见
But the wave like the one off France is incredibly rare.
那么大的浪涌 可能过几年才会出现
It could be years until there's a swell that size again.
第八项考验"毫无保留的信赖" 我们还毫无头绪
And the 8th Ordeal, "Act of Ultimate Trust," is a mystery.
没人知道他的意思
No one knows what it means.
我必须在他 开始第七项挑战之前找到他
I need to get to Bodhi in the 7th Ordeal before he starts to climb.
否则就没机会了
Otherwise he is gone.
我们连那个国家都进不去
We can't even get into the country.
我不会轻易放弃的长官
I will not let this go, sir.
明白吗 到了那里我们没法控制他
Do you understand? He's out of reach.
我闯过祸 我知道
I make mistakes. Now, I know that.
我向你保证我一定能成功
But I promised you I could do this job.
我要了结这件事
I need to finish it.
帕帕斯
Pap,
能把他丢进去吗
can we get him in?
是的 可以
Yeah, it could be done.
-是这个 -是
-Hey. This it? -Si.
最好别把小命玩丢了 小子
Try not to get yourself killed, kid.
博迪 我看不见路
Bodhi, I can't see the line.
什么也看不见
Nothing.