不过没跳过飞机
Except it was out of a plane.
挑战翼装飞行可不是一回事
Proximity flight's a whole different monster.
必须洞悉气流
You need to read the flow.
与风成为一体
Become the wind.
否则就会撞到你的点
Or you'll hit your point.
什么点
What point?
要你命的临界点
The point where you break.
一旦恐惧占了上风 你就成了它的奴隶
Where fear becomes master, and you're its slave.
勇于冲破极限的人
A man who pushes his boundaries
才会成功
ultimately finds them.
你是说我快死了
So, basically, you're sayin' I'm gonna die.
我们都会死
We're all gonna die.
问题是我们会怎么死
The only question's how.
所以
So,
你想继续还是要放弃
you wanna keep going, or are you turning around?
他来了
Here he is.
石头
Hey, the rock.
什么石头
What rock?
你听到了 把石头拿来
You heard the man. Pass the rock.
你们这群混♥蛋♥
Oh, you funny assholes!
你应该先检查背包
Should have checked your bag, man.
永远都要检查背包
Always check your bag.
干得漂亮
Ah! Great work.
-是这块石头吗 -你还有其它的
-This rock? -You have another one?
行了
All right.
准备好了吗
Ready?
六秒
Six seconds.
六秒钟 要么飞 要么死
Six seconds to fly or die.
什么时候出发
When do we go?
天亮的
First light.
六天后行动
Happening in six days.
我们从山上跳下去 获得涅槃
So, we're gonna jump off a mountain and reach nirvana?
还没那么容易
It's not that simple.
尾崎提到过平衡
Ozaki spoke of balance.
但并不是为了个人私利拿性命冒险
But it's not about risking our lives for personal gain.
而是让我们比现在更优秀
It is about becoming part of something that is much greater than ourselves.
关于地球原生力的八大挑战
The Eight honors the essential forces of the Earth.
尾崎想要完成八项考验
And Ozaki wanted to complete The Eight
让人们重新关注地球的美好
to bring the world's attention back to the beauty of this planet.
这个星球正濒临死亡
The fact that it is dying.
我们的付出必须多过索取
We have to give more than we take
阻止孕育我们生命的地方走向毁灭
if we want to stop the destruction of the very place that gives us life.
那才是我们人生的意义
That's the path we're on.
也是我们要寻找的
That's what we're looking for.
并且要遵循的
That's what we're following.
我们不是来寻求觉悟 或涅槃
We're not here to reach enlightenment, to find nirvana.
我们要拯救它成为它的一部分
We're here to try to save this place by becoming one with it.
要做到这点 那就必须完全摒弃自我
And to do that, you need to be able to let go of your sense of self.
毫无保留
Completely.
而且不再回头
There's no turning back.
让你的心来指引你 犹他
So, go whichever way your heart tells you, Utah.
如果我们选择的道路相同
And if you are on the same path as we are,
破晓时分就能再见面
I may see you at dawn.
你做好准备了吗
Are you ready to let go?
那就开始吧
Let's do this.
你成功了
You did it!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
就是这样
That's how you do it.
-准备好了吗 -是的
-You guys ready? -Oh, yeah.
-这是你的 -让我看看
-Here you go. -Let me see.
-还有点干 -味道不错
-It's a little dry. -Tastes good.
-可以了吗 -可以
-All right? -Yeah.
开始吧
Ready?
欢迎你 约翰尼
Welcome, Johnny.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家吃吧
Let's eat.
-好的 -好的
-Yeah. -Okay.
我妈妈是犹他印第安人
My mom was a Ute Indian.
所以才叫我犹他
That's why they call me Utah.
意思是大山里的人
Means "mountain people."
所以我才对坡上运动这么在行
Maybe that's why I was so good on the slopes.
杰夫就像我的兄弟一样 比朋友还亲
Jeff was like a brother to me. More than a friend.
可我却害死了他
And he died because of me.
发生在你朋友身上的事很不幸
What happened to your friend was tragic.
但那是他的选择 不是你
But it was his choice, not yours.
我们只对自己选择的路负责 老弟
We can only be responsible for our own path, brother.
其他人也该为自己负责
And let others have theirs.
冰之固结 第六项考验
"Life of Ice. " The Sixth Ordeal.
乔尔德在意大利找到了山 但没路
Chowder found the mountain in Italy, but not the line.
你必须找到路 动作要快
You gotta find a line, you gotta do it fast.
天气变化的很快 你不能困在那上面
Weather's rolling in. You don't wanna get caught up here when it does.
要是能在岩石上呢
If this rock's even rideable.
那边那个咋样
What about that one over there?
绝对的首选
Definitely first descent.
-不行 -不行
-No. -No?
对你来说不够刺♥激♥
Not radical enough for you?
够刺♥激♥了
It's radical enough.
那有什么不好
Then what's wrong with it?
它不够漂亮
It's not beautiful.
根本不是漂亮 那是找死
That's not beautiful. That's death.
也许把 但也很完美
Maybe. But it's also perfect.
见鬼
Shit...
-我们开始吧 -好的
-Let's do this. -Right.
我来监测 我联络直升机
I got you. I'll be with the chopper.
就这样 我们完了 过不去了
That's it. We're done. We're cliff ed out.
戈奥梅特 让直升机过来 结束了
Grommet? Send the chopper. It's over.
-收到 -去他的
-Copy that. -Screw that.
这人的病加重了
This guy is seriously broke.
倒还不错不是吗
Kind of great, isn't it?
要是在这座山上丢了小命考验永远也完不成
We're never gonna finish what we started if we die on this mountain.
我们必须下去
We have to do this.
罗奇
Roach...
乔尔德死了
We lost Chowder.
天哪
Oh, man.
他还在上面 必须找到他
He's up there! We gotta find him!
他已经死了 你也无能为力 这事跟你没关系
He's dead! You can't help it! It's not about you!
-你疯了是吗 那是我的路线 -你的路线
-Are you crazy? That was my line! -Your line?
从他行动的那一秒开始 就是他的路
The second he committed to it, it became his line!
不属于你了
Not yours.
放手吧
Let it go.
很快再见 兄弟
See you soon, brother.
再见
See you soon.
-敬乔尔德 兄弟们 -敬乔尔德
-Here's to Chowder, guys! -To Chowder!
见鬼 是犹他
Shit! It's Utah!
-犹他 你还好吗 -伙计
-Utah! Utah, man! -What's up, man?
你从哪里回来的
Where did you come from?
火星 我从火星来
I've been on Mars, man. I've been on Mars.
兄弟
Peace, peace. Hey, bro.
伙计 来看看兄弟们在孟买♥♥的表现
Man, check out what my boys were doing in Mumbai.
很高兴见到你 伙计
Good to see you, man.
孟买♥♥ 那三个降落伞
In Mumbai? The three parachutes? Dude.
-我该走了 -别走啊
-I know, I know. I gotta go... -Don't go!
马上回来 稍等 就一会儿
I'll be back in one minute. I'll be back, just wait. One minute!
犹他
Hey, Utah!
我想说你能来真是我的荣幸
Hey, it's my pleasure to have you here.
艾尔法里克 你在我这里永远都受欢迎
You are always welcome chez Al Fariq.
我喜欢你 约翰尼
I like you, Johnny.
我想让你加入我的队伍 伙计
I want you on my team, man!
不怕死的梦想即将成真
Daredevil dreams come true.