莎姆萨拉
Samsara.
约翰尼
Johnny.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
今天冲浪时见过你 太绝了
I saw you on that wave today. It was epic.
我爱大海
I love the sea.
它那么有力量
Its power.
我今天算是尝到滋味了
I got a real taste of that today.
-是啊 看你是尝到苦头了 -你看到了
-Yeah, I saw you eat shit. -Oh, you saw that?
真好 太好了
Good. Perfect.
-简直好极了 -嗯
-That's awesome. -Hmm.
大自然总能找到办法让人觉得渺小
Nature will always find a way to make you feel small.
我欠博迪的 他救了我
I owe Bodhi for pullin' me out.
我们不信亏欠恩惠
We don't believe in owing.
那你们信什么
What do you believe in?
自己的路要自己选
That you choose your path.
你可是联邦探员
You are an FBI agent.
是临时身份
Well, provisional.
莎姆萨拉 这是什么意思
What does "Samsara" mean?
漫游者
Wanderer.
漫游者也会有路
Can a wanderer have a path?
是的 当然了
Yeah, for sure.
只有在停止寻找时才会找到
But it's only when you stop looking for one that you find it.
怎么停止寻找
How do I stop looking?
还是享受现在吧
Let's just be here.
好的
Okay.
-早上好 -嗨
-Morning. -Hey.
昨晚开心吗
Had a good time?
派对很不错
It's a good party, man.
你来这干什么 犹他
What are you doing here, Utah?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我记得你 名气很大
I remember you. Your reputation.
你的胆识大过于天赋
More balls than talent.
所以你才这么厉害
Some said maybe that was why you were so good.
因为你没有恐惧
'Cause you lacked fear.
昨天在你冲浪时
But what I saw on that wave yesterday,
我看到的可不一样
that was different.
缺乏敬畏之心
You lacked respect.
两者之间没有关联
There was no... Connection.
也就失去了美
There was no beauty.
或许我在追寻什么东西 就像你
Maybe I'm chasing something. Like you are.
像我
Like me?
你觉得我在追寻什么
What do you think I'm chasing?
完成八项考验
You're chasing The Eight.
那只是一个传说
That's a myth.
真正的问题是
But the real question is,
你有什么目的
what are you after?
这简直是疯了 干蠢事
That was some crazy, crazy shit.
不过 我得谢谢你
For that, I thank you.
肯定有我们不知道的事 帕帕斯
There's gotta be something there, Pappas.
我喝了不少酒
All I saw was the bottom of my glass.
还看见了美女的屁♥股♥ 你呢
And a great piece of ass. You?
我刚知道那艘船上有很多人
I just know there's gotta be a lotta guys on
想挑战八项考验
that boat who are chasing The Eight.
你能证明他们和我们的调查有关吗
You got evidence that connects them to our investigation?
你没证据
You've got nothing.
我现在就送你去机场
I'm takin' you to the airport.
-不行 -把你扔上飞机
-No. -Putting you on a plane.
昨天晚上在船上我听到有人说
No, I heard some talk on the boat last night
今晚在巴黎有什么行动
about something going down in Paris tonight.
我必须去弄清楚
I gotta go check that out.
我喜欢你 小子
I like you, kid,
你要还想继续查
but if you wanna stay on the case,
那就必须搞点证据来
you gotta give me some evidence.
放心吧
You got it.
-请问是火车站吗 -什么
-Excuse me. Train station? -What?
谢谢
Thank you.
让他进来
Let him in.
这种傻事他做了不止一次
It wouldn't be the first time he did something stupid.
世界真小
Small world.
他上这来干什么
What's he doing here?
是我让他来的
I told him to meet us here.
你让他来的
Oh, you did?
没错
Yeah.
他说在找东西
He said he was after something.
不知道去哪里找更好
No better place to find it.
那好吧
Okay, then.
欢迎
Welcome.
我想亲眼见识一下 伙计
I just came to catch the scene, man.
那就看仔细了
You're catchin' it.
放开他
Let go.
这才像样
There you are.
我知道自己在找什么了
I think I know what I'm after.
你懂个屁
You don't know shit.
今晚我带队去找一座山
I'm headed out tonight to find us a mountain,
希望能一切顺利
and hopefully arrive at the line.
你觉得要多久
How long you think it'll take?
也许一星期
Maybe a week.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, brother.
等我一下 好的
Give me a minute.
东西不错
It's pretty decent.
有些事我很挑剔
There are a few things in life I don't compromise on.
我印象里你始终很挑剔
No, I don't get the impression you compromise on much ever.
还是别这样了
Try not to.
这个世界一团糟 可我还是要活下去
But the world's a pretty messed-up place, and I still gotta live in it.
所以就不按规矩来
So, you live off the grid?
不
No.
是生活信条
We live on it.
不过我们的方式不同
Just on our own terms.
什么方式
What terms?
你理解不了
You wouldn't get it.
我们改变规矩 也懂回报
We change the grid. We give back.
杰夫的死让你的生命失去了意义
The second that kid got killed on your line, you quit life.
因为别人做的事情 让自己选择逃避
You turned away because of something someone else did.
给运动饮料代言
You were selling sports drinks?
行啊 这种事轮不到我管
Fine. That's not for me to judge.
可你却让别人决定你的命运
But you let someone else determine the direction your life took.
我就应该管
That I judge.
所以你明白了 这些深奥的东西
So, you got all your shit figured out,
却不让其他人参加
and screw everyone else for trying, huh?
就是这个
Is that it?
尾崎的考验
Ozaki's ordeal.
风之永动
Life of Wind.
你最近有事嘛
You doing anything?
我们毫无进展
We've got nothing.
他明早就该上飞机了
He'll probably be on a plane in the morning.
等等
Hang on a minute.
见鬼
Shit!
计划有变
Change of plans.
我知道博迪看中了你
I guess Bodhi sees something in you.
我可没有
I don't.
天一亮就动身去阿尔卑斯山
We leave for the Alps first light.
你来吗
You coming?
我们要走多久
How long's the hike?
那得看你有多快
Depends how fast you are, man.
我们还有很长的路要走 我的朋友
We still have a long way to go, my friend.
那是山顶
That's the summit.
有半英里原始岩石山路
Half a mile of pure primordial rock.
也许让你来之前我该先问问
Maybe I should have asked you this before,
你以前走过 是吧
but you've done this, right?
没问题
Sure.