我能让你成为英雄
I can make you a hero,
也能看着你死
or I can watch you die trying. Eh?
瞧瞧那个混♥蛋♥
Look at that asshole.
财产比不少小国家都多
He's got more money than most small nations.
史蒂夫
Hey, Steve!
还好吗
You all right?
他把腿翘起来 给每座山都洒满酒精尿
Lifted up his leg and pissed out this atrocity all over the mountains.
要知道 那些山不是他的
You know, he doesn't own these mountains,
我们也不是他的
just like he doesn't own us.
蛋糕 来吧
Cake, cake, cake! Come on!
还好吗
You good?
还好
Yeah.
我看到不少人从这件事中牟利
Man, I see a lot of taking on the way to enlightenment.
那么回报呢
What's being given back?
相信我
Trust me.
我们会有的
We give back.
你要单独待会儿吗
Do you need privacy?
不 我很好
No. I'm good.
大家都走了吗
Everybody leave?
差不多吧
Yeah, mostly.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不知道
I don't know.
在想乔尔德的事
Thinkin' about losing Chowder.
如果这些真的是尾崎
If any of this party is what Ozaki had in mind
深思熟虑觉醒之路
for the path to enlightenment.
尾崎讨厌这样
Ozaki would have hated this.
他只在乎八项考验的纯粹性
He only cared about the purity of The Eight
他向地球索取就会回报
and giving back whatever he took from the Earth
他就在这么做
on the way to getting there.
回报什么
And what did he give back?
有时候简单的像种棵树
Sometimes it was as simple as planting a tree.
其余的情况就复杂的多了
Other times, it was something much larger.
我父母在我九岁那年死于一场雪崩
Like when my parents died in an avalanche when I was nine,
他给了我一个家
he gave me a home.
我不知道
I didn't know.
对不起
Sorry.
他是在完成第三项考验时死的
I know that he died questing his third ordeal.
是啊 都这么说
Yeah. That's the story.
但却不是真♥相♥
But it's not the truth.
他完成了第三项考验
He completed that ordeal.
他本来可以完成全部八项考验
He could have finished the entire Eight.
他很厉害
He was that good.
为了那项考验的回报 他却死于非命
But instead he got himself killed giving back for that ordeal.
他怎么死的
How?
当时他坐着小船来到北大西洋
He positioned his small boat in the North Atlantic
一边是那艘挪威捕鲸船 一边是一群座头鲸
between a Norwegian whaling ship and a pod of humpback whales.
捕鲸船根本没想减速
The whaling ship never even slowed.
唯一幸存的是 跟他同船的年轻人
The only survivor was a young guy who was on the boat with him.
那个年轻人什么都没说吗
Well, why didn't this young guy say something?
没有公开声明
Why didn't he tell the world?
也许他想到了其他办法
Maybe he had other ideas.
做什么都已经无济于事了
It wouldn't have made a difference anyway.
尾崎最让我尊重的一点
As much as I worshipped Ozaki,
也是他唯一的弱点
that was his Achilles' heel.
他真的相信 可以用一个理想改变世界
He truly believed that he could change the world with an idea.
理想可以很强大
Ideas can be powerful.
但还不如捕鲸船强大
Not as powerful as a whaling ship.
没有理想 还能剩下什么
If not ideas, then what else is there?
行动
Action.
船上那个年轻人
That young guy on the boat.
是博迪 对吗
That was Bodhi, wasn't it?
博迪要完成尾崎的所有考验
Bodhi is going to complete what Ozaki set out to do.
他要走的是一条完全不同的路
He's going to take a different path to do it.
这才有了我们
So, here we are.
我收到消息就来了
Came as fast as I could.
都12天了
Yeah. It's been 12 days.
有一个机会 现在还不能暴露
I saw an opportunity. I couldn't break cover.
我在艾尔法里克的藏匿点装了24小时监控头
I put a 24-hour surveillance on Al Fariq's hideaway.
我很清楚你在干什么
I know exactly what you were doing.
他们也算犯罪天才
Criminal masterminds?
不过是把命搭在
They're just kids partying away their lives
艾尔法里克排队上的浪费生命的小屁孩
on Al Fariq's dime.
你跟他们的区别就是
The difference between them and you,
你的命给了联邦调查局
is you're doing it on the FBl's.
帕帕斯
Pappas...
那你算什么
Where does that leave you, huh?
我辛苦查线索 你却在这里闲逛
Hangin' out on this dock while I'm onto something?
你查个屁
You're onto shit!
这里没有你习以为常的那种日子
Now I'm sorry if this particular locale lacks the glamour you're accustomed to
没有摇♥头♥丸♥
because there's no drugs,
也没有使劲摇屁♥股♥的裸体小妞
or naked girls shakin' their arses.
我们在这里一晚上
But that's why we stayed down 'ere all night.
为了证明不是美国人把那废物炸飞的
To prove that wasn't an American mine that blew that piece of shit up!
顺便告诉你 联邦调查局就是这么办案的
For your information, this is how the real FBI works.
是不干净 也没有什么花招 而且也很无聊
It's dirty, it's pedestrian, and generally downright boring!
我会找到线索的 帕帕斯
I can figure this out, Pappas!
再给我点时间
I just need more time.
一整天没看见你
You've been gone a day.
你去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
想谈谈回报的事
Ready to start talkin' about giving back?
地球给予的
She gives.
大家分享
We partake.
然后我们再报答她
And then we give her an offering.
用什么报答
An offering of what?
就是这个金矿
That mine down there
人类在这个矿开采金子超过了二十年
has been ripping gold out of her guts for over 20 years.
我们必须给这个矿一些回报
We're gonna get some of it back for her.
尘归尘 土归土 伙计
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, my man.
从哪里来到哪里去
Source to source.
你想偷走它
You're gonna steal it?
不对
No.
我们要让它自♥由♥
We're going to liberate it.
什么时候动手
When's this goin' down?
就现在 兄弟
Right now, brother.
我懂了 人们正在毁灭世界
I get it, okay? People are screwing up the world.
就算你想阻止 必须想其他办法
And you wanna do something about it, then you gotta find another way!
世界正在燃烧 看看周围
The world is burning! Look around!
-你有更好的办法 -办法是有的
-Do you have a better 'flea'? -There's about a hundred ways
但用了那种炸♥药♥
this could go really wrong, man.
会让你万劫不复
Explosives like that...
一旦越界你就再也没法回头了
You're gonna cross a line you can't come back from.
这就是你和我的区别
That's the difference between us.
你只能看见规矩
All you see is lines.
我们看到事实
We see the truth.
把它戴上
Put that on.
跟在我后面
Stay behind me!
不
No, no!
-快离开这 -快
-Get outta here! -Get out!
-快跑 -跑
-Leave! Leave! -Run!
快离开
Get outta here!
从车上下来 跑
Leave the truck! Run! Run!
快点 约翰尼
Come on, Johnny!
万事俱备
All set.
离开这里 赶紧出去
Get out! Get out! Get out of there!
快跑
Get out!
不 帮帮忙 帮帮我
Help me! Gimme a hand! Help me!
把他放在这
Put him down here.
我是联邦探员 博迪 不许动
Bodhi, freeze, FBI!
你不能这么做 兄弟
I can't let you do it, brother!
该死的 博迪 快放下
Damn it, Bodhi, drop that!