风暴将会引起一次大潮
And when it clears, it's gonna cause a giant swell.
可能是十年一遇的潮汛
We're talkin' once-in-a-decade waves.
浪高80英尺以上
Eighty feet-plus.
长官 真这样的话 他们一定会去那儿
Sir, if I'm right, that's where they'll be.
你有西装吗 小子
You own a suit, son?
我加入♥联♥邦调查局之前
Before finding my way to the FBI,
也是极限运动员
I was what's called an Extreme Sports Poly-Athlete.
滑板滑雪 越野摩托
Snowboarding, motocross,
落山运动 是真的
any downhill mountain sport, really.
还有登山
And a few up.
豪尔
Hall!
半小时后我要搭飞机去墨西哥
I'm supposed to be on a plane to Mexico in half an hour.
我为什么要听这些
Why am I listening to this?
就五分钟
Five minutes.
我相信墨西哥劫案
I believe the people behind the robberies in Mexico
以及发生在孟买♥♥的案件背后 是一群极限运动员所为
as well as the one in Mumbai are extreme athletes.
这还用你说
Isn't that obvious?
不然谁会骑摩托车跳楼
I don't think you ride a motorcycle off a building,
或从运输机上跳下来
or skydive out of a cargo plane if you aren't.
最后跳进了丛林里
That last pair cratered somewhere in the jungle.
我想他们没留在丛林
I don't think they went into the jungle at all.
他们应该是穿过去了
I think they went through it.
墨西哥的燕子洞
Cave of the Swallows.
是地球上最大的天然洞穴
This is the largest natural cave shaft on Earth.
能把帝国大厦装进去
The Empire State Building could literally fit inside it.
它恰好临近圣路易斯波托西
And it just happens to be located adjacent to San Luis Potosi.
那伙人很清楚
The perps knew that.
像外科手术般精准的选择了
They surgically identified the perfect line
完美的横切线穿过丛林
that would intersect them with the jungle exactly where they wanted.
这样他们就成了第一批 也是唯一
In doing so, they became the first and only
完成从天空到燕子洞的人
to make a sky-earth transition into the Cave of Swallows.
但是 他们的犯罪动机是什么
But what is the motive for the crimes?
这又和那些开着摩托 从钻石分拣大楼里出来的人
And what does this have to do with guys driving motorcycles
有什么联♥系♥
out of diamond-sorting facilities?
还有从墨西哥中部洒美钞的人
Or raining U.S. currency down over central Mexico?
长官 这就需要我们去调查
Well, sir, that's what we need to find out.
里面的那些人
Those people in there,
他们不会买♥♥你的账
they didn't buy your theory.
可我会
But I did.
这是临时身份证件
This is a provisional l.D.
立刻去法国
You're on your way to France.
英国办事处的帕帕斯探员和你碰头
You'll be met there by Agent Pappas out of the U.K. office.
不过 他
Now, he's...
给人的第一印象不太好 但你可以信任他
...an acquired taste, but you can trust him.
你必须照他说的做 明白吗
I want you to do exactly as he says, you understand?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
你的工作是确认这些人的身份
Your job, identify these individuals,
弄明白这些犯罪行为 和八项考验之间是否有关联
find out what the connection is between the crimes and the ordeals.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
别让我失望 这事我已经搅合进去了
Don't let me down, 'cause my ass is on the line in this.
我没想过失败 长官
I don't plan on it, sir.
冲浪吗 到大海里冲浪
Surfing? In the middle of the ocean?
是啊 风暴引起大浪
Yeah, the storm causes a swell.
潮水从很深的海底涌起数千英里
It travels thousands of miles through deep water,
然后撞上海底的山峰 然后
then suddenly reaches an underwater mountain, and it...
东西仍车上 我们该走了
Load your shit. It's time to roll.
你就没什么好词儿
So, by your, for lack of a better word, "hypothesis,"
如果真有这些人 他们会在哪儿
if these guys exist, they'd be out here?
反常的春季潮讯 他们绝对不能错过
Freak spring swell like this, there's no way they'd miss it.
没人知道下一次会是什么时候
No one knows when the next one's gonna hit.
就像一年一度的科尔特斯浅滩 也可能是五年或十年一次
It could be Cortes Bank in a year, or maybe five, maybe 10.
像大海捞针
It's a needle in a haystack after this.
恭喜你 这就是你要找的
Congrats. You found your haystack.
捡起来 捡起来
Pick up, pick up!
你冲过这么大的浪吗
You ever surf anything like this?
浪倒是冲过
I've surfed.
我知道 可你冲过这么大的浪吗
Yeah, but you ever surfed anything like this?
准备好了吗 我们走
Are you ready? Let's go!
今天最好的浪来了
Here comes the set of the day!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
快看 那两个家伙在追同一个浪
Look! There's two guys going for the same wave!
谁要去
Who's got the inside?
-怎么回事 老兄 -后退 伙计 那不是你的浪
-What the hell, man? -Back, man! It's not your wave!
他们上去了
They got it!
那家伙 他竟然在抢浪
That guy, he's snaking the wave!
你会让别人送命的 伙计
You're gonna get somebody killed, man!
怎么回事
What's going on?
明晚在巴黎老火车站
So, the old train station in Paris, tomorrow night.
你打算来吗
You gonna jump in this time?
上一次留下的伤还在疼呢
I'm still hurting from the last one.
-我刚才抢了你的浪 -没错
-You're the guy I snaked, right? -Yup.
还把你从海底救了出来
And the one who plucked you off the ocean floor.
我猜你以前没玩过这么大的浪 对吗
I guess you never surfed anything that big before, right?
-谁玩过吗 -他差点成功
-Has anybody? -He almost did.
差一点
Almost.
对不起
Sorry.
不用你替我最决定 决定自己做
You didn't make the choice for me. I did.
他还活着 真丢人
So, he's alive? Shame.
别激动 罗奇 你不知道他是谁吗
Easy, Roach. Don't you know who our guest is?
他是谁
Who is it?
约翰尼犹他
Johnny Utah.
臭嘴罗奇 对吗
"Roach" Rottinger, right?
你是摩托界的传奇
You're a moto legend, man.
来一根 冷静冷静
Come on, chill out.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
还有哪个越野摩托骑手能这样冲浪
What's a motocross rider doing on a wave like that?
你今天差点就没命了 老弟
You almost got your own ass killed today, brother.
说到点子上了 对吧
Sort of the point, isn't it?
伙计 这是你的船吗
Hey, man, is this your boat?
我可没那么有钱
The only pot I have, you can't even piss in.
船是他的
The boat is his.
艾尔法里克 我们的赞助人
Al Fariq. He sponsors us.
赞助你们什么
Sponsors you to what?
去完成我们不可能的挑战
To be the first to achieve the impossible.
-伙计 -就快成功了 兄弟
-Hey, man. -Almost had it, brother.
算是吧
Almost.
-下次 -下次
-Next time. -Next time.
-我会成功的 对吗 -对
-It'll come to me. Right? -Yeah.
大家玩的尽兴吗
Are you enjoying my party?
就是那个人
Hey, that's our guy.
-玩的开心吗 -是啊
-Having fun? -Yeah, man.
很好 那你呢
Good. You, too?
我好像不认识你
Hey, how come I don't know you?
世界很大 怎么都能记得住
Big world. Why would you?
你这样的巨浪骑士 我在视频网站上
Big wave rider like you? I watch YouTube.
从没见过你
I just never seen you.
森林里倒了一棵树 不会有人放到视频网站上
A tree falls in the forest, no one puts it on YouTube,
那么事情还会是真的吗
did it ever really happen?
也对
Right.
他们叫我博迪
They call me Bodhi.
你问的问题可真不少 而且还是你不了解的人
You're asking a lot of questions for someone you don't know.
我们还有事要做 是吧
You and I got something to do. Okay?
乔尔德会带你熟悉一下
Chowder will show you around.
不 我不会
No, I won't.
那你就自顾自吧 好好享受派对
You're on your own. Enjoy the party.
大家都玩得很高兴
Everyone have a good time!
-好玩吗 -最差劲的派对
-Having fun? -Worst party ever!
最差劲的派对 下次没人请你了
Worst party ever? You're never gonna get invited again.
-非常感谢 -好的
-Thank you very much. Okay.
上面很漂亮
It's nice up here.