这就是你想要的
It is what you really want?
忘记内心的野兽 然后回归正常?
To forget about the monster and go on as before?
忽略自己的良心…
To forget your conscience...
卢卡斯?
Lucas?
退后
Back off.
卢卡斯…
Lucas...
我说了
I said
退后
back off. Huh?
你们是不是想把我搞疯?
Because you're trying to drive me crazy, aren't you?
因为你们就是如此
That's what you're doing.
或者你们想让我以为我疯了
Or at least trying to make me think I'm crazy.
你们想利用我的弱点
You're trying to make me use my frailty
让我在不知不觉中相信我做了什么
to believe I did something I wasn't even aware of.
我知道我到底有没有做
I know what I did and didn't do.
闭嘴
Shut up!
妈妈 我办不到
Mom, I can't do it.
宝贝 继续尝试 别放弃
Keep trying, sweetheart. Don't give up.
这太难了
It's too difficult.
你办得到的
You will make it. You're the best.
你是最棒的 你永远是最棒的
You'll always be the best.
现在开始专心
Now, concentrate.
妈 我爱你
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你 但你需要更努力
I love you too, but you'll have to do much better.
妈妈
Mom?
回来
Come back!
救命
Help!
拜托救命
Please, help!
救命
Help!
在这里
Please.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
找到了 在这里
Over here! Over here!
你说你看见一个穿着橘色制♥服♥的男人?
You said you've seen a man with an orange uniform?
你的手怎么了?
What happened to your hand?
只是小时候的伤痕
It's an injury from when I was a child.
好 在这等一下
Right, just wait a minute.
好了 冷静点
All right all right, calm down.
你现在需要休息 好吗?
You need to get some rest, okay?
我们会把你载回家
We're going to take you home.
但别出城
But don't leave town.
我有很多问题要问你
I still have got some questions for you.
好
Okay.
我知道我自己到底有没有做
I know what I did and didn't do.
所以我怎么会杀了我妈?
So, uh, how did I kill my mother?
在我睡着时?
Asleep?
退后
Back off!
我一直在等着这一刻
I've been waiting for this moment to come.
现在你可以面对生命了
Now you're ready to face life.