片名:玩命逃杀
哈罗
Hello.
我猜你这边不能刷♥卡♥?
I guess you don't take the card under a tenner, right?
在干嘛?
在干嘛?
删除 转发 复♥制♥
删除讯息?
此讯息将被永久删除
嗨
Hi.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
真高兴见到你
Nice to see you too.
我不知道
I don't know.
只是想看看你?
To check up on you?
你会专程来看我?
You came here to check up on me?
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
算了吧
Stop, Chloe.
你想干嘛?
What do you really want?
“妄想症”的最后部分出来了
The final part of Paranoia starts today.
出去
Get out.
我认真的
I'm serious.
我们只差一点就能打败这游戏了
We're only one level short of entering the game.
我们只剩一个谜题
Only one puzzle left to solve.
离开这里
Get out of here.
我知道你能解开
I'm sure you can solve it.
只有你能在“妄想症”里撑那么久
No one's ever been as far as you in Paranoia.
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
你懂吗?
Do you understand?
结束了 克洛伊
It's all over, Chloe.
你有听到我说的吗?
Are you listening to me?
游戏今天开始
It all begins today.
不 你才要听我说
No, you listen to me.
我好几个月没看到你
I haven't seen your face in months,
而你一出现就开始说一堆屁话
and the first thing you want to do is come in here and talk to me about this bullshit.
我们整整一年 每天坐在电脑前
We spent a year 24/7 sitting in front of our computers,
尝试找到线索 却一无所获
searching for a lead, for nothing.
一百万欧元不再吸引你了吗?
You're not interested in the million-euro prize?
我不想再回到那地方
I don't want to go back to that place.
它毁了我们
It destroyed us.
你明知道有其他原因…
You know that's not what destroyed us.
想想看我们能用那一百万做多少事
Just think of what the two of us could do with a million euros.
我们?
The two of us?
我读到了一篇报导
I read an article in the paper about two black swans
曼彻斯特动物园的两只黑天鹅消失了
that disappeared from the zoo in Manchester.
两只黑天鹅
Two black swans.
那就是“妄想症”的象征
That's the emblem of Paranoia.
那只是个巧合
That's just a coincidence.
顺带一提…
Except that
这个动物园不曾有黑天鹅
the zoo never had any black swans.
我确认过了
I checked it out.
那就奇怪了
That is weird.
我写信问动物园
I wrote to the zoo.
他们回复“24小心”
I got a message back:"24 be careful."
“24小心”一定是什么密♥码♥
"24 be careful," that must be a code.
20…
Twenty...
好 两个数字代表两个字母
okay, two numbers, two words.
有可能是邮递区号♥
Could tell you the zip code.
假设A是1、B是2、C是3、D是4
So let's just assume A equals 1, B equals 2,C equals 3, D equals 4.
24代表BD
You get 24, which equals BD.
小心代表什么?
What is it, "Be careful"?
这两个字的开头 B和C是23
First letter of each words are B and C, which is 23.
所以是BD23
So you get BD23.
找到了 斯基普顿城市的官网
There you go, the home page of Skipton City,
邮递区号♥是BD23
zip code: BD23.
扞卫我们的生态环境
"Preservation of our ecosystem"...
保护黑天鹅
"Protection of the black swan."
就是这个
This is it.
“在路上行走一年后”
"A year on the road
“一如往常 我们回到了原点”
"brings us back to the same place, as always.
“今晚我们将在这 直到午夜”
We'll be there tonight until midnight."
这是什么意思?
What does it mean?
“在路上行走一年”…
"A year on the road
“回到原点”…输入…
brings us back..."
第一格填01
Type in "01" into the first box.
“我们回到了原点”…
"Brings us back to the same place...
“一如往常”…
as always."
试试看无限的符号♥?
Try the infinity symbol.
“今晚我们将在这 直到午夜”
"We'll be there tonight until midnight."
输入今天日期“0811”?
Type today's date: 0811.
密♥码♥错误
没用
It's not working.
好
Okay,
再想一次
go back.
“回到原点”…
"A year on the road..."
再填一次01
01 again.
这次把无限符号♥改成00
Let's try 00 instead of the infinity.
“0811”
08...
你答对了
You've got it.
狂欢派对
斯基普顿的狂欢派对
A rave in Skipton.
你是天才
You're a genius.
我们赶快找吧
Let's find it.
妈妈?
Mum?
我能问你个问题吗?
Please, may I ask you something?
你可能会不喜欢我即将要说的话
You're not going to like what I'm about to tell you.
但是…
But
我今晚想要和克洛伊出去晃晃
I'm going to go for a ride with Chloe tonight,if that's okay.
我知道你觉得她一直在伤害我
I know what you're thinking,that she's hurt me too much, and.
但你能原谅依然爱着她的我吗?
Please can you just forgive me for still being in love with her?
抱歉
Sorry,
我改天一定会清理我的车
I'm going to have to clean my car one of these days.
你可以把东西放到后面
You can put that in the back if you want.
曼彻斯特精神院 克洛伊桑德 案件日期:30.2.2017-30.8.2017
目前还没看到派对
No rave in sight so far.
那里
There.
哪里?
Where?
那里 就在那 我看到了
There, over there, I can see it.
我不明白
I don't get it.
若我们在“妄想症”的地点
If we're on Paranoia's playground,
那谁在主持?
who's running the show?
这些都是谁在付钱的?
Like, who's paying for all this?
这些人又是谁?
And who are all these people?
他们是来玩的 还是游戏里的人?
Like, are they real partiers or are they part of the game?
该死
Shit.
娜欧米在这
Naomi's here.
我猜她还在玩
I'm guessing she's still in the game then.
我们来对了
More than ever.
如果她在这 那就代表我们跑对地方了
But if she's here,that means we're on the right track.
快点 我们得比她早找到入口
Come on, let's find Paranoia's entrance before she does.
你有听到吗?
Can you hear that?
什么?
What?
天鹅湖的音乐
The music of Swan Lake.
明明是电子乐
That's techno.
不…
No, no, no, no.
有段距离
It's in the distance. It's...
在更远的地方 走吧
It's further. Come on.
什么鬼?
What the hell.
你们迟到了
只有一个手把
There is only one joystick.
我们要怎么玩?
How do we play each other?
我们要对抗电脑
We play against the computer.
你要先吗?
Do you want to go first?
你先来吧…
No, thanks.
第一回合 开始
靠
Shit.
你输了