听着 只需要再一个线索
We need to get one more piece, then
我们就能破解谜题
we've completed the puzzle.
快点把东西拿着 走吧
Come on, let's take this. Let's go.
“你们即将上升至天堂”
"You will now ascend into heaven."
“你们即将上升至天堂”
"You will now ascend into heaven."
“你们即将上升至天堂”
"You will now ascend into heaven."
“你们即将上升至天堂”
"You will now ascend into heaven."
不可置信 他一直都在那里
I can't believe it.He was right there in front of us the whole time.
等等…
Wait, wait, wait.
我觉得他不是来找我们的
I don't think that's coming towards us.
感觉他要离开了
I think that's going away.
贾布洛斯基
Jablowski.
娜欧米没有跟你在一起吗?
Is Naomi not with you?
没有 她消失好久了
No, she disappeared a while ago.
你们有看到麦克辛的下场吗?
Did you guys see what happened to Maxine?
有…
Yeah.
然后…雷伊也被杀了
And Ray got killed too.
什么?
What?
你最后一次看到娜欧米是何时?
When was the last time you saw Naomi?
我们破解一个谜题 她开门之后
She opened the door after we solved a riddle and walked out.
我走在她后面 然后她消失了
When I went out after her, she was gone.
是在麦克辛的事之前还是之后?
Was that before or after what happened to Maxine?
之前
Before.
我找到麦克辛的尸体时 她已经不在了
I wasn't with her anymore when I found Maxine's body.
你来这里之前就认识娜欧米了吗?
Did you know Naomi before you came here?
为什么一直问我问题?
Why all these questions?
因为她十年前曾是这里的病人
Because she was a patient here ten years ago.
真的假的?
You kidding me?
真的…
Really...
现在到底是怎样?
What's that all about?
有个疯子在逃脱游戏中用螺丝起子杀人
It's about a psycho killing escape gamers with a screwdriver.
不 等等 或许她现在也死了
Hang on, maybe she's dead too.
或许这是游戏流程
You know, that's just how the game goes.
游戏?
The game?
这根本不是游戏 你懂吗?
This isn't about a game anymore, do you not understand?
现在有个杀人犯在追杀我们
This is about a fucking killer chasing us down hallways.
但游戏依然继续
The game is still on,
而我们是敌对的
and we are opponents.
什么?
What?
这没有道理 贾布洛斯基
That doesn't make sense, Jablowski.
我们合作会更好
We're stronger as a team, surely.
祝你好运
Yeah, good luck!
“你们即将上升至天堂”
"You will now ascend into heaven."
那是什么意思?
What could that mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许下一关就是把我们带到太阳下?
Maybe the next level is taking us outside in the daylight.
有可能
Yeah, it's clever, but it's just...
但这听起来跟宗教有关
It's too religious.
宗教…
Religious.
教堂吗?
A chapel?
还是医院里有教堂?
Maybe there is a chapel in the hospital?
对…
Yeah,
我还是不懂刚刚那扇门为何打开
I... I still don't understand why that door opened earlier,
就因为我电击了护士?
after I electrocuted the nurse.
若他们不是在测试我的智商
Because if they're not testing my intelligence, then I...
那他们到底在测试什么?
What are they testing?
你的杀人技巧?
Your ability to kill.
你看这幅画
Look at that painting.
看起来像你家客厅里的那幅
It looks like the one in your living room.
对 很像我妈最爱的那幅
Yeah. Yeah, it does.It looks like my mother's favorite...
真奇怪
That's weird.
为何精神病院里病人的画会在你家?
How come a painting painted by a patient in a mental hospital ended up in your house?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我们现在要干嘛?
What are we doing now?
我们没有回头路了
Okay, well, we're not going to turn back now.
安静的走过去吧
Let's just go quietly, okay?
这里…
There's
没有出去的路
no way...out.
把那个收起来
Just hold this down, okay?
我们…死定了
We...are screwed.
娜欧米
Naomi?
我们只是想过去好吗?没事的
We just want to keep going through, okay?That's all.
我们不会轻举妄动
We not going to make any sudden movements.
我们只是经过而已
We just want to keep going.
就这样
That's it.
那铁棍是什么?
Why the bars?
我们没有要伤害你
We not going to hurt you, I promise.
那你们为何拿着铁棍?
Why are you carrying bars then?
因为我们想确认你不会伤害我们
Because we need to know that you don't want to hurt us either.
好吗?
Okay?
为何大家都怕我?
Why is everyone scared of me?
从我还小时就一直如此
It's always been like that, since I was little.
娜欧米
Naomi...
你知道这游戏中有人死了 对吧?
you know that somebody's been killed in the game, right?
我知道
I know.
我也看到尸体了
I saw the bodies too.
事情发生时 你人在哪?
Where were you when the murders happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
好 娜欧米
Okay, Naomi,
我需要你把它从口袋里拿出来 好吗?
I need you to take that out of your pocket now.Okay?
慢慢的…
Slowly, slowly, slowly,
然后放到地上
and just put it on the floor
非常非常慢的
very slowly.Very slowly.
有人把它放进我口袋的
Someone put it in my pocket.
娜欧米 你为什么要这样?
Why would you do that, Naomi?
克洛伊 闭嘴
Chloe, don't.
我以为你只是个怪人 结果呢?
I always knew you were a weirdo, but that?
闭嘴 克洛伊
Don't, Chloe.
所以你在医院时就开始玩“妄想症”?
You've been playing Paranoia from your hospital room all this time?
娜欧米
Naomi, Naomi.
你们离我远一点
Stay away from me!
-冷静点 -你们给我退后
- Calm down. -You fucking back off!
你们想让我以为我疯了
You're trying to make me think I'm fucking crazy.
我没有
I'm not.
你们想利用我的弱点 让我以为是我♥干♥的
You're trying to use my frailty to make me believe I did it
趁神不知鬼不觉时…
without even being aware of it.
-冷静点 -但没有用的
-Calm down. -But it won't work.
-我知道我自己有没有做 -好…
-I know what I did and didn't do. -- Okay.
所以我是怎么杀死他们的?
So how did I kill them?
在睡觉时?
Their sleep?
你们这群王八
You motherfuckers.
你们说我疯了
You use the word "crazy"
但你们根本不懂那代表什么
but you don't have a clue what it means.
他们从我还是青少年的时候 就把我的脑袋搞得乱七八糟
They've been messing with my head since I was a teenager.
他们让我以为我疯了
They want me to think I'm fucking crazy.
但我受够了
But I'm so tired of all this shit.
-冷静点… -我受够你们把所有想法强加在我身上
- Calm down. - I'm so tired of you trying to force your vision of reality on me.
拜托…
Just...
拜托离我远点好吗?
just leave me alone, okay?
拜托…离我远点
Just... just leave me alone.
我并不是他们 好吗?
I'm not like all of them, okay?
我发誓我不是他们
I'm not like all of them, I promise.
我先放下来
Now put it down, okay?
你可以相信我 好吗?
You can trust me, okay?
克洛伊 把铁棍放下
Chloe, drop the bar.
好 你可以信任我了
Okay? You can trust me.
克洛伊 把铁棍放下
Chloe, put the bar down.
克洛伊 快放下 好吗?
Chloe, drop it, okay?
若你连所见的都不能相信
What's the point of living
那活着的意义是什么?
if you can't trust what you see?