to take control of the village,
他们就决定摧毁它
that's when they decided to destroy it.
没有了村子争夺,他们也就不需要打败我们
No village to fight over, they didn't need to beat us.
重建它需要多长时间
How long is it gonna take to rebuild it?
我们已经开始了
We already have.
你要回家吗?
You goin' on home?
我不知道该怎么办,老麦
I don't know what I'm gonna do, Mac.
当我找到我要做什么的时候
When I find out what I'm gonna do,
我会给你寄一张明信片,让你知道
I'm gonna send you a postcard, let you know.
赶快吧
Hurry Up...
两三年后
Couple of two, three years
你将进行又一次远游
you're gonna do another tour.
嘿,伙计
Hey, man.
你又笑了
There you go laughing again.
你的嘴唇会裂开的
You're gonna split your lip.
你真疯狂,你知道吗?
You're crazy, you know that?
你真疯狂
You're crazy.
有意思的事....
Funny thing is...
我开始理解你了
I'm beginning to understand ya.
嘿,小子
Hey, kid.
你是个不错的家伙,这就是你回家的原因
You were a good kid, that's why your goin' home.
嘿!老麦!
Hey! Mac!
欢迎来到乡村俱乐部
Welcome back to the country club.