because that's where Charlie is.
这比瞄着丛林管用多了
He's as thick there as he is in the bush.
你要快点熟悉越南
You're gonna learn that, fast.
你要了解哪些可以事半功倍
You gotta know that if you wanna be good here.
好的,中士,我们的目标?
Okay, Sergeant, what's our target?
嗯,罗奇的巡逻队发现了一个越共营地的痕迹
Well, Roach's patrol found evidence of a VC campsite
这个营地位于村庄北部的两个悬崖附近
about two clicks northeast of the village.
我想我们该安排一个观察哨,等一等
I figure we set up an ambush, wait and see
看看越共是否再次出现
if Charlie shows up again.
好的,出发吧
Okay, let's move out.
中尉,在西点军校从来不会教你
Lieutenant, one of the things they don't
在丛林里越觉得安全
teach you about the jungle at West Point
那才是最危险的时候
is that when it looks safe, it ain't.
送你礼物
Present for ya.
巴塞拉
Basera.
这要是炸了
This thing were to blow,
就要从树里挖出你的碎肉了
they'd be picking pieces of you outta the trees.
现在这是我们所要做的
Now this is as far as we go.
隐蔽,卧倒!
Get down, get down!
难以置信!
Unfuckin' believable!
你最好相信它,巴切拉
You better believe it, Bacera.
现在我们离开这儿吧
Now let's get the fuck outta here!
我需要一个箱子!
Yo, I need a box here!
还要去巡逻吗,中尉?
Doing armed patrol again, Lieutenant?
每天,直到我们彻底控制了个地区,帕克
Every day until we own this district, Parker.
干好分内的吧
Got a job to do.
如果你还在巡逻中打瞌睡
You ain't gonna be much good
你不会有好果子吃的,中尉
if you fall asleep on the job, LT.
嘿,我去背我的无线电
Hey, I'll go get my radio, okay?
你在做什么?
What are you doin'?
越共
VC.
别开枪!
Hold on!
如果他们是越共,我们尽量抓活的
If they're VC, we'll take 'em alive.
这是让整个村子都知道
That was about the best way to
我们要来的最好方式!
let the whole fuckin' countryside know we're coming!
见鬼!
Jesus!
巴西拉,罗奇,点火!
Basera, Roach, torch it!
前进!
Forward!
嘘!
Psst!
地道
Tunnel
妈的!
Shit!
操!
Fuck!
他妈的在哪里?
Where the fuck is he?
真见鬼!
Holy shit!
他妈的在哪里?
Where the fuck is he?
找到他,找到他!
Locate him, locate him!
操♥你♥妈♥
You fuck.
地道
A tunnel.
舒尔茨
Shultz.
你又走狗运了,中尉,是吗?
You lucked out again, LT, aye?
哦,见鬼
Oh, Jesus.
不,中尉!
No, Lieutenant!
哦,见鬼
Oh, Jesus.
怎么回事?
What happened?
帕克,他伤的重吗?
Parker, how bad am I?
你没事,没事,明白吗?
You're okay, you're okay, okay?
A6-1,这就是A6-2
Alpha 6-1, this is Alpha 6-2.
你听到了吗?6-2出问题,他受伤了,明白?
Do you read me? 6-2 is down, he's been hit, okay?
马上派直升机来!
Get a medevac over here immediately!
我着火了!
I'm on fire, ah!
我在燃烧!
I'm burning!
我着火了!
I'm on fire!
你什么事没有,明白吗?
Shh, you'll be okay, all right?
我着火了!
I'm on fire!
妈的
Shit.
好了,我们走!
All right, let's move 'em!
快抬他去降落区,快点!
Let's get 'em to an LZ, come on, move it!
快点,该死的,快点!
Come on, damn it, come on!
坚持住,中尉!
Hang in there, Lieutenant!
我们带你离开这儿
We'll get you outta here.
照顾好自己,行吗?盯着他的腿
Take care of yourself, all right? Watch his leg.
好啦,我们走
Come on, let's go.
好的,快点!
All right, move!
快点,撤啦,撤啦!
Come on, move out, move!
行啦,撤啦!
All right, move out!
感觉怎么样,中尉?
How you feelin', Lieutenant?
很无聊
Bored.
嗯,可能是这样
Well, that may be the case,
但我希望你在这儿多躺几日
but I want you to give me five more days in here.
你瞧,你的防区形势变得严峻,小子
You see, your district is heating up, son,
我需要你回去,但我需要一个健康的你
and I need ya back there, but I need you back there well.
你看,Truong Lam村是整个地区唯一没有
You see, Truong Lam is the only non-VC village
被越共拿下的村子了
in that whole district.
这真的让上面很恼火
And it really pisses the NVA off.
是一种宣传上的尴尬
It's a propaganda embarrassment.
他们想要夺走你的营地,小子
They want your fire base, son.
他们很执着的要从我手里夺走它
They want to take it back from me and they want it bad.
少校
Major.
为了让我们在那里更有效防御,我们需要更多的人手
For us to be more effective out there, we need more men...
我们需要更多的战术支持
We need more tactical support...
我知道你以前听过1000次
And I know you've heard it 1000 times before,
但这是唯一可行的办法
but that's just the way it is.
我可没有听过1000次,小子
I haven't heard that 1000 times, son...
我他妈的听过上万次了
I've heard that a MILLION goddamn times.
我现在就告诉你,奈特中尉
And I'm gonna tell you right now, Lieutenant Knight.
我保证我会尽全力满足你的要求
I will promise you I will do the best I can for you,
所有的我都尽量满足你
and that's all I can promise you.
还有别的事吗,小子?
Is there anything else, son?
是的
Yeah.
你能三天内让我离开这儿吗?
Can you get me outta here in three days?
我们会努力的,奈特
We'll work on that, Knight.
谢谢,伙计们
Thanks, guys.
老史,再跟我讲一遍
Mac, run that by me again.
基本上有三个步骤,你知道吗?
Basically, there's three stages, you know?
首先,你要摁住它,让它不要乱动
First of all, you really get a hold of that baby
就像这样,你要让它待着不动
and just get it right where you want her
听明白了吗?
and steady her, right?
然后用你的手指,伸进它的嘴
And take your thumbs, get it into the mouth,
把它的嘴向两边撑开
hook it around the lips and then
撬开它的嘴 -啊,它不会尖叫吗?
pry that baby open. - Ah, doesn't she scream?
尖叫?
Scream?
我从没听过尖叫
I never heard one scream.
扭动,你知道的
Wiggle, you know.
好的,接下来
Okay, the next thing.
把手伸下来,抓住你的鱼钩,把它放进去
Reach down, grab your needle nose, get it in there.
抓住那个钩子,把它拿出来
Grab a hold of that hook, take it out.
那个宝贝就处理好了
That baby is ready to mount.
我能应付这些
I can get behind that.
我在一季里抓了三条鳟鱼
I mounted three trout in one season.
两只大嘴鲈鱼
Two large-mouthed bass.
我都不知道你这么会钓鱼
I didn't know you were that much of a fisherman.
是啊。室友,你从来没问过我啊
Yeah. You've never seen a bit of the angle, roomie.
是的
Yeah.
你说的对
You're right about that.
嘿,来人了,伙计
Hey, slick, man.
哦,不
Oh, no.
看谁回来了
Look who's back.
哦,我♥操♥!
Oh, shit!
我真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
妈的,快看!
Shit, look!
你知道的,嗯,我们不是偷