Lieutenant, permission to interrogate.
你把他处理掉,舒尔茨
You turn it off, Shultz.
你也非常清楚,今天已经杀的足多够了
It's good enough killing for one day and you know damn well.
长官
Sir.
你今天在那里干得不错,中尉
Good job you did out there today, Lieutenant.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
我相信你认识大卫斯上尉
I believe you know Captain Davies.
干得不错,杰夫
Good work, Jeff.
你不介意我们看看这里吗?
You don't mind if we look around here?
请随意
Be my guest.
去你的掩体里谈谈,中尉?
Go to your quarters and have a talk, Lieutenant?
跟着我,长官
After you, sir.
在这里采访这两个人
Interview these two here.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
嘿,中士
Hi, Sergeant.
现在,根据弗林少校的说法
Now, according to Major Flynn,
你们的这一行动使你们牢牢地控制了农村
this action of yours put you guys firmly
牢牢地控制了这个村子
in control of the countryside.
我完全赞同少校的评价
I concur wholeheartedly with the major's evaluation.
私下里,少校他妈的什么也不知道!
Off the record, the major don't know mother fuckin' shit!
你听到他说的了
You heard what he said.
你耳朵聋了吧
You still got ears.
也许我想听更多的事
Maybe I'd like to hear some more.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我要你多说些
I want you to hear some more.
听着
Hear this.
哈,天啊,罗奇!
Ah, Jesus, Roach!
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to be helpful.
坐下,中尉
Sit down, Lieutenant.
我相信,我们控制这里了
What we have here, I believe,
这里是越共主要进攻区域
is a setup for a major VC offensive.
他们要把你们从这里赶走,中尉
They want you outta here, Lieutenant.
但如果你和你的手下
But if you and your men fight like you
像上次一样战斗
have been for the last...
长官
Sir.
你要明白,我们今天很幸运
You gotta understand, we were lucky out there today.
幸运
Lucky.
我在巡逻时损失了人手,没有人能取代他们,没有人
When I lose men on patrol, no one replaces them, no one.
我们干掉了5个,10个甚至更多的越共
We kill five VC, 10 more take their place.
如果我们真的想在此地与越共争高下
If we really wanna get aggressive with the VC,
我们需要增加兵力
we need more men.
你会得到的,上帝保佑你会得到的
You're gonna get 'em, you're by God gonna get 'em.
现在,你为什么不去清理一下自己,中尉
Now, why don't you go clean yourself up, Lieutenant.
开瓶啤酒,吃点东西
Have a beer, you've earned it.
去睡一会儿,小子
Keep your head down, son.
来了多少替补兵?
How many new replacements?
哇,三个生头,哇
Whoopee, three new cherries, wow.
嘿,马上过来,好吗?
Hey, come here for one second, will ya?
不管怎样,我还是想弄清楚
I'm trying to get a good sizing
这个地方的大小
of this place anyway.
离我的裤子远点,伙计
Get away from my pants, man.
也许我们可以搞个酒吧活动,嗯?
Maybe we can get a bar thing going, huh?
放松,士兵,我不是敌人
Relax, soldier, I'm not the enemy.
无线电员?
RTO?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
欢迎来到乡村俱乐部
Welcome to the country club.
你的名字,士兵?
What's your name, soldier?
好的,你叫我厌恶吧,伙计
Well, you can call me Gruesome, man.
我再问你一次
I'll ask you once more.
这一次你的回答要带上中尉或长官
This time you answer with Lieutenant or Sir behind it.
二等兵唐·派克,长官
Private Don Pike, sir.
你来这儿多久了,派克?
How long you been here, Pike?
一整天,中尉
All fuckin' day, Lieutenant.
我的意思是在越南,快点回答中尉的问话
I mean in Vietnam and speed up the Lieutenant.
五个星期,中尉
Five weeks, Lieutenant.
山姆大叔抓你来当兵,你很愤怒,对吧,派克?
You're angry Uncle Sam got ya, right, Pike?
妈的,不,伙计,我是应征入伍了
Shit no, man, I enlisted.
你看,我和美国的一些供应商在一些交易
You see, I had a little disagreement over some merchandise
上有点分歧
with some suppliers back in the States.
我让他和他的合伙人破产了
I put him and his partner outta business.
为了我自己的小命
Till the streets cool down,
越南是我唯一安全的地方,杰克
Nam's the only safe place for me, Jack.
所以我来这儿了
See, I'm down for the ice.
我喜欢油腻腻的,这就是为什么我是油腻的人,伙计
I'm down for the grease, that's why I'm the greaser, man.
中尉,无论如何
Lieutenant, whatever.
嘿,你知道吗,二等兵?
Hey, you know something, private?
越南对你来说也不安全
Nam ain't safe for you either.
我们这里有很多比你更好的杀手
We got plenty of killers out here better than you.
如果你想给别人下命令,你就得先服从命令
You wanna grease somebody, you do it under orders.
你想大便,你也要听命令
You wanna take a shit, you do it under orders.
我想让你去你们的掩体放置行李
I want you to go to your quarters and unpack.
我要你向罗奇中士报告
And I want you to report to Sergeant Roach.
我让你参加扫雷巡逻
I'm putting you out on mine-sweeping patrol.
这是正式命令
And that's an order.
解散吧
Dismissed.
扫雷?
Mine-sweeping?
嘿,格雷瑟,过来,帮我一把
Hey, Greaser, come here, give me a hand.
给我看看你的食指,伙计
Show me your trigger finger, man.
现在你用手指
Now you hold that down real still
把它摁住,摁不住的话,你的屎就要满天飞了
and keep it real still otherwise your shit's in the wind.
天啊,这这坨大便让我很紧张
Christ, this shit makes me so nervous.
我去尿泡尿
I gotta go take a piss.
去去就来,兄弟。
Back in a flash, bro.
行吧,你现在可以放开了
Go ahead, you can take it off now.
你瞧,我卸了引信,利害吧?
Here, you saw what I did, right?
下回你就可以单独拆地雷了,伙计
Next time you get to do it solo, man.
你最好学会处理这些垃圾
You better learn to deal with this shit.
死亡是终极的闹钟,伙计
Death is the ultimate alarm clock, man.
唤醒你
Wakes you up.
巴切拉人呢?
Where's Bacera?
巴切拉!
Bacera!
这呢,中尉
Yo, LT.
你现在应该在巡逻,巴切拉
You're supposed to be on patrol right now, Bacera.
妈的
Shit.
我今天感觉不太好
I'm not feelin' so good today.
我想我该给我妈写封信
I thought I'd just write my mom a letter.
你叫我中尉
You call me Lieutenant.
嘿,不,有事
Hey, no, problem.
这是什么?
What's this?
你在想什么?
What do you think?
这是我的
It's mine.
到你的班里去,该巡逻了
Get out to your squad, it's time for patrol.
对不起,中尉,我走火了
Sorry, Lieutenant, I dropped my weapon.
哦,伙计,嘿
Oh, man, hey.
待着
Stay.
你下次再走火,你这小混♥蛋♥!
Drop your weapon again, you little fuck!
你最好向上帝祈祷它打中了我的后背
You better pray to god it hits me square in the back.
因为打不中,你个小混♥蛋♥
Because if it doesn't, you little fuck,
我会把你♥他♥妈♥的脑脑浆子
I'll splatter your fuckin' brains
洒满这个该死的营地,明白吗?
across this goddamn base camp, you understand?
最好别理他
Better leave him alone.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
你最好现在就做点什么
You better do somethin' now.
别插手
Stay out of it.
嘿,停下
Hey, hold up.
我要撒尿拉屎,长官
I gotta take a piss and a shit, sir.
别忘了擦干净!
Don't forget to wipe!
我想知道的是,为什么每当巴切拉屎
What I wanna know is, why whenever Bacera's
他怎么都会紧张不安?
gotta take a leak, he's all nervous and jumpy?
然后,当他从拉完屎中回来时