You know, well, we didn't.
我们认为你不会再回来了
We didn't think you were coming back, you know.
谢谢你借这本书,长官
Thanks for the loan of the book, sir.
书不错
I enjoyed it.
现在,慢慢拉铁丝
Now, that's a nice little fire.
沙袋
Sandbags.
女士们,女士们,你好吗?
Ladies, ladies, how you doin'?
今天不对我笑笑吗?
No smiles for me today?
拿什么慰劳一下我?
Got anything for me to eat?
很高兴和你聊天
Nice talkin' to you.
再见
Bye bye.
怎么了,哈耶斯?
What's the matter, Hayes?
你总是回避漂亮的女孩
You always shy away from pretty girls?
我不会回避
I ain't shyin' away.
那个女孩
That girl...
她和她的男朋友青梅竹马
she and her boyfriend was with this group of Cong.
有次穿过我们的一个伏击区
Walked through one of our ambushes.
她的男朋友踩了地雷
Her boyfriend got zapped.
她丢了一支手臂,脸也毁了
She caught one in the arm, mangled as shit.
把她送到一个救助站
Sent her to one of those aids stations,
但他们对那只手臂无能为力
but they couldn't do nothin' about that arm.
我猜她要回去工作了
Guess she's goin' back to work.
你对一个被你炸断手臂的女孩能说什么?
What do you say to a girl whose arm you shot off?
长官
Sir?
帕克,你从不敲门吗?
Parker, don't you ever knock?
长官?
Sir?
对不起,长官,你要我再来一次吗?
I'm sorry, sir, you want me do it again?
把文件快给我吧
Just give me the papers.
这些情报在不到五分钟前到的,长官
Intelligence came in not more than five minutes ago, sir.
北边有一些激烈的战斗
There's some heavy fighting up north.
情报显示,越共的实力在不断增强
Intelligence sees a heavy buildup of VC strength developing.
他们说要我们多加小心,长官
They say we gotta watch our ass, sir.
兵力?
Numbers?
好吧,他们说越共可能
Well, they say the VC could be
增强到一个营的兵力
building up to battalion strength.
18个对扛200个,长官
That's 18 against 200, sir.
我们这儿必须得到一些援助,你知道吗?
We gotta get some help in here, you know?
你真的这么想吗,帕克?
You really think so, Parker?
是的,长官,我这样想的
Yes, sir, I do.
好的
Well.
我不能光等增援了
I can't wait on new men.
我没法继续巩固营地
I can't keep building.
但我们能做的就是快速打击他们
But what we can do is hit 'em with a quick strike.
进去,开枪打他们,然后离开那里。
Get in there, shoot 'em up, and get outta there.
罗奇的班在巡逻吗?
Is Roach out on patrol?
是的
Yes, he is.
叫麦克纳马拉和海耶斯进来
Tell McNamara and Hayes to get in here.
做好巡逻准备
Get ready for Patrol.
嗨,帕克
Hey, Parker.
忘记带帽子了
Forgot your cap.
多谢,长官
Thanks, sir.
好的,我们在8点加入海耶斯巡逻队
Okay, we join up with Hayes patrol at 0800 hours.
你打头
You'll be point.
飞行员T2-1,这是飞行员T5-2。
Pilot Twister 2-1, this is Pilot Twister 5-2.
这里是A2-1,结束
This is 2-1, Alpha, over.
这里是5-2,告诉2-1,让他动作快点
This is 5-2, tell 2-1 he better come quick.
我们在巡逻路上发现了一具尸体,结束
We got a body on the trail, over.
给我坐标,告诉他不要动尸体
Get the location, tell him not to move the body.
5-2,2-1给我一个坐标,不要动尸体
5-2, 2-1 says get me a location, don't touch the body.
明白
Roger.
是海耶斯的小朋友
It's Hayes little friend.
我们检查了他,没有被强♥奸♥的痕迹,至少吧
We checked her out, no booby traps or nothin' like that.
她很干净,就他妈的这样死了
She's clean, just fuckin' dead.
Tuan Co-Tuy被人♥民♥法♥院♥裁定
Tuan Co Tuy has been found guilty
犯有协助美帝♥国♥主♥义♥的罪行
by the People's Court of aiding the American imperialists
镇♥压♥越南人♥民♥罪名成立
in their suppression of the Vietnamese people.
这将为所有与美国人为伍
This is the justice that will be brought to all who
并帮助他们对我们的土地
consort with the Americans and aid them
进行邪恶镇♥压♥的人带来正义
in the villainous suppression of our land.
我♥操♥,这是一封格式信函!
Fuck me, this is a form letter!
他们只要填是她的名字就行
They just wrote her name in it.
你♥他♥妈♥的这是怎么了?
What the fuck are you?
我他妈的是空降兵
I'm fuckin' Airborne.
你认为你已经准备好杀人了吗?
You think you're ready to kill somethin'?
来吧
Come.
行了
All right.
出发吧
Move out.
我现在应该收到麦克纳马拉巡逻队的消息了
I shoulda heard from McNamara's patrol by now.
帕克,把他接到无线电里
Parker, get him on the radio.
5-2,这里是2-1,结束
5-2, this is 2-1, over.
这里是2-1,结束
This is 2-1, over.
联♥系♥不上,我什么都听不到,长官
I'm not gettin' anything but static, sir.
好的
Okay.
5-2,你听到我了吗?
5-2, do you read me?
散开,注意警戒
Spread out and be alert.
52,这里是21
52, this is 21.
炮击!
Incoming!
混♥蛋♥!
Sons of bitches!
停下吧!
Stop it!
帕克!
Parker!
停下吧!不!
Stop it, no!
帕克,你在哪?
Parker, where are you?
我需要你的无线电!
I need your radio!
不,不
No, no.
帕克,该死的在哪儿?
Parker, where the hell?
你最好快点滚到这儿来!
Get your freakin' ass over here!
快点!
Move it!
我不行,长官
I can't, sir.
我不行了
I can't.
帕克!
Parker!
帕克!
Parker!
帕克!
Parker!
停下
Stop.
帕克
Parker.
不!
No!
上帝啊,不!
God, no!
不!
No!
上帝啊!
God!
医疗兵,医疗兵!
Medic, medic!
你快点过来,帕克受用力了
Mac, get your ass over here, Parker's been hit.
老克,听到我说吗?
Mac, do you read me?
妈的
Shit.
该死的!
Goddamn it!
麦克纳马拉!
McNamara!
中尉,他死了
Lieutenant, this man's dead.
不,上帝,不!
No, God, no!
罗奇,守住右翼!
Roach, secure the right flank!
是你的右边,右边
Mac, your right, your right.
操♥你♥妈♥的!
Mother fucker!
不,停下!
No, stop!
别开火,她抱着个孩子
Don't shoot, she's got a baby.
哦,妈的!
Oh, shit!
帕克!
Parker!
巴切拉,混♥蛋♥!
Bacera, mother fucker!
好的,来了!
Okay, comin' in!
你到是快点啊!
Move from my ass!
停火!
Cease fire!
停火!
Cease fire!
好了,搜索这片区域!
All right, secure the area!
好吧,他们正朝着罗奇前进
All right, they're headed towards Roach.
中尉,允许审问俘虏