And then when he comes back from the leak
他就跟没事人似的
he's all calm and serene.
我要去找他
I'll get him.
好了,我们碰到了什么?
Well, what do we got?
有人宣布给你这个迷糊的混♥蛋♥放假吗?
Somebody declare a holiday for psychedelic fuck heads?
哦
Oh.
哦,我
Oh, no.
不!
No!
哦,妈的!
Oh, fuck!
你应该回家的,孩子
You should've gone home, kid.
你服役天数快够,可以回家了!
You were good enough to go home!
不,不
No, no.
敌人打死了他
The enemy got him.
不,巴切拉,见鬼1
No, Bacera, goddammit!
求你,上帝,求你!
Ah, please, God, please!
哦,天啊,求你,不要死,巴切拉!
Oh God, please, don't die, Bacera!
求你,兄弟,不要死!
Please, brother, don't die!
求你,醒醒吧!
Please, wake up!
醒醒,巴切拉!
Wake up, Bacera!
你这个混♥蛋♥,醒醒!
You son of a bitch, wake up!
醒醒!求你,上帝啊,醒醒!
Wake up, please, God, wake up!
哦,上帝啊!
Oh God!
我会给他妈妈写信,让她为他感到骄傲
I'll write his mother so she's proud of him.
让士兵们做好准备,会有袭击的
Get the men ready, there's gonna be an attack.
照明弹!
Fire the flare!
我的天啊
Holy shit.
完了!
Fuck me!
他们要夺下这里
They will if they get up here.
全体开火!
Open fire!
开火!
Fire!
混♥蛋♥,操妈的!
Dickhead mother fuckers!
开火,射击,快!
Shoot, shoot, now!
中尉!
Lieutenant!
中尉!是T1!
Lieutenant, Tiger One!
这里是北部降落区,回话,T1
This is LZ north, come in, Tiger One.
这里是T1,你有什么需要?
This is Tiger One, what do you need LZ?
夜间空中支援,我们在这里受到猛烈攻击
Night ship support, we're under heavy fire here.
我们听到了,营地受袭
We read you, fire base,
空中支援正在路上,坚持住
air support is on it's way, just hang in there.
快点!
Hurry it UP!
拉森,隐蔽!
Larsen, get down!
你要越过铁丝网吗?
So you wanna come over the wire?
烤熟你们这些混♥蛋♥!
Fuckin' might barbecue you assholes!
来吧! - 带些弹♥药♥来!
Come on! - Let's move out the ammo!
恐惧在哪里?
Where's the fear?
恐惧先生在此!
Meet Mr. Fear!
我们干了那些混♥蛋♥,伙计们!
Let's waste those mother fuckers, man!
受袭营地,受袭营地,这里是T1
Fire Base, Fire Base, this is Tiger One.
中尉,告诉你的人隐蔽
Lieutenant, tell your men to get down.
我们要燃烧整个天空
We're gonna light up the sky.
隐蔽,隐蔽!
Get down, get down!
开火,隐蔽!
Fire, get down!
我♥操♥!
Fuck you!
行啦,停火!
Okay, cease fire!
不!
No!
我说了停火!
I said cease fire!
别打了,妈的!
Hold your fire, shit!
好吧,让我们清点一下尸体,把这里打扫干净!
Okay, let's get a body count and clean this place up!
海耶斯,带上你的班,跟上我
Hayes, get your squad and follow me.
舒尔茨,跟我来!
Shultz, come with me!
罗奇,防御营地
Roach, secure the base.
明白了,中尉
You got it, LT.
我和你在村子碰头
I'll meet you at the village.
快去找那个该死的医生!
Somebody get that goddamn medic now!
我不知道,老麦
I don't know, Mac.
我知道我在尽职,但是
I know I'm doin' my job but.
你认为你的工作是什么?
What do you think your job is?
我在保护村子和村民
I'm protecting the village and the people.
我不知道,老麦
I don't know, Mac.
我就是在执行该死的命令!
I'm just following the fucking orders!
为什么,你知道一些我不知道的事情?
Why, you know something I don't?
你的工作,老麦?
What's your job, Mac?
我的工作是让人们改变主意
My job is getting people to change their minds.
知道我怎么想的吗?
Know the way I figure it?
每个人都有生意,你知道吗?
Everybody's got a business, you know?
就像农场生意、鞋业生意
Like the farm business, shoe business,
制♥造♥业
manufacturing business.
我们从事创意业务
We're in the idea business.
没错,我们出♥售♥创意
That's right, we sell ideas.
如果你卖♥♥不出去
And if you can't get a sale.
如果你不能把正确的想法放在他们的脑海中
If you can't place the right idea in their head,
就把其中一个打在他们身上
place one of these in their body.
我们不必改变他们的想法,但是,见鬼
We don't have to change their minds but, hell,
这肯定会让邻居们
sure makes the neighbors a lot more
对我们卖♥♥的东西更感兴趣
interested in what we're selling.
嗨,杰夫
Hi, Jeff.
我找到了斯科特和莱利
I got Scott and Riley.
中尉
Lieutenants.
找把就不坐下
Pull up a chair.
你听到消息了吗?
You heard the news?
一个连的越共到你的防区了
A VC company ran into you.
他们把Tay Ny村的南越人带走了
They took the South Vietnamese at Tay Ny.
有个幸存者
One survivor.
指挥部已按你的要求行事,杰夫
Command went for your request, Jeff.
情报部门表示越共正在通过IV东E
Intelligence says the VC are moving
就在我们说话的时候
through IV East English as we speak.
现在,他们同意你的观点
Now, they agree with you.
我们很有可能用第一个好球轰他们出局
There's a good chance we could stop 'em with a first strike.
他们把行动交给我指挥
They put the operation under my command.
我想和你一起讨论一下我们计划的细节
I wanna go over the details of our plan with you.
拿好
Hold that.
你们的排,二排和三排
Your platoon, Second along with the Third,
将在这里衔接并向查理连的侧翼推进
will link up and move in on Charlie's flank here.
一排将做为预备队
First Platoon will constitute the reserve company
该排留在外♥围♥
and remain at it's platoon perimeter
提供迫击炮支援
there provide mortar support.
这是方案计划
It's text book operation.
长官,您会在哪里?
Where will you be, sir?
哦,我跟着一排
Oh, here with the first.
这样我可以更好的指挥火力支援
That's the best way I can control the fire support
和指挥整个区域的行动
and movement of the reserve,
以及方便与
as well as give access to readies
营部和A连的联络
with battalion and Alpha Company.
即使忘记了这会让你距离目标4000米,
Even forgetting that that puts you 4000 meters
这作战方案行不通的
from the objective, it won't work.
中尉,你在这里呆了这么久
Lieutenant, have you been out here so long
忘记了军人的行为准则了吗?
you've forgotten the rules of conduct?
对不起,长官,没有忘,但我已经在这里呆了足够长的时间
Sorry, sir, no, but I have been out here long enough
知道怎么打战才奏效
to know what will work.
这仗该怎么打,中尉?
And what would that be, Lieutenant?
排与排之间的结合部
Link up between two keyed up platoons
是重中之重
is a form of suicide.
出错的空间太大了
There's too much room for error,
尤其这是越共的地盘
especially since it's the VC's territory.
此外,我们知道他们会来打我们
Besides, we know they're coming to us,
要做到这一点,他们必须穿过这片空地
and to do that they have to cross this open area.
然后,吃掉C连
Let's wait, trap Charlie.
三排在西面,
The Third Platoon here to the west
我的排在东面
and my platoon here at the east flank.
让越共穿过去,我们夹击他们
Let the VC come through, we squeeze them to death.
他们可以一排放在这儿