J once too often &
j once too often &
你会哭,但我不会软化
j you're gonna weep, but I won't soften &
j j你会像小狗一样呜咽的j j我追上你的那一天j j出去,继续炫耀吧
j you're gonna whimper like a pup j j the day I catch up with you j j step out, go on and show off &
总有一天晚上盖子会被吹掉
j some night the lid will blow off &
J,你太频繁地把生意交给我了,J
j you're gonna give my heart the business once too often j
-别走开。我马上就回来。-嗨。你要去哪里,水手?
- Stick around. I'll be back in a minute. - Hey. Where you goin', sailor?
我要去后台问一个很重要的问题。
I'm going backstage and pop a mighty important question.
为我得到正确答案而祈祷吧。
Keep your fingers crossed that I get the right answer.
来吧,姑娘们。你去准备下一曲吧。
Come on now, girls. You go and get ready for your next number.
-哦,汤米,你能抽出一点时间吗?-我…我有个惊喜。是给洛林小姐的。
- Oh, Tommy, can you spare a minute? - Well, I-i-i... I've got a surprise. It's for miss Lorraine.
我想也许你会想加入进来。
I thought maybe you'd want to get in on it.
-我肯定会的。这是什么?-我带你去。
- You bet your life I would. What is it? - I'll show you.
汤米·杜利,这是乔治·戴维斯。
Tommy dooley, meet George Davis.
-你好吗?-很好,谢谢。
- How are ya? - Very well, thanks.
-你好吗?-你见到他真是太棒了?
- How are you? - Isn't this wonderful, you meeting him?
好吧,当然,但我不太明白。这是怎么回事?
Well, sure, but I don't quite understand. What's this all about?
乔治是洛林小姐的未婚夫,只是她还不知道。
Well, George is miss Lorraine's fiance, only she doesn't know it yet.
哦,是的,她喜欢。她亲口告诉我的。
Oh, yes, she does. She told me so herself.
-她不知道你在这里-我不明白
- She doesn't know you're here. - I don't get this.
她不知道他在城里。
She doesn't know he's in town.
我们本打算等她说完号♥码,然后我们所有人就会撞见她。
We were gonna wait until after her number, then all of us were gonna walk in on her.
她会快乐吗?在节目中大获成功,一夜之间又找回了男友。
Will she be happy... Success in the show and getting her boyfriend back in one night.
这是她应得的。她有这个能力。
And she deserves it. She's got what it takes.
-我的朋友,这是保守的说法。-你也是她的朋友?
- That, my friend, is an understatement. - You a friend of hers too?
在某种程度上。当然,那只是偶然的。很休闲。
In a way. Course, it was only casual. Very casual.
莫莉,谢谢你把我从愚蠢的事情中拯救出来。
Thanks, Molly, for saving me from doing something very silly.
很高兴见到你。祝你们俩好运。
Glad to have seen you. Best of luck to you both.
他不是个善于交际的人,对吧?
He's not a very sociable guy, is he?
他盯着舷窗看太久了。我们还在等什么?
He's been looking out a porthole too long. What are we waitin' for?
我将改变我所有的广♥告♥。我会把你列为全国第一的海报女郎。
I'll change all my advertising. I'll bill you as the nation's number-one pinup girl.
华盛顿的每个人都要收拾行李了。
Everybody in Washington'll be packin' the joint.
我会给你最大的公众…——惊喜!看看谁来了。——lorry!
I'll give you the biggest publ... - Surprise! Look who's here. - Lorry!
-你好!-你不记得我了?
- How do you do? - Don't you remember me?
哦,是的。当然。是在一个晚宴上,对吧?
Oh, yes. Of course. It was at a dinner party, wasn't it?
是在匹兹堡还是…那是在米苏拉的一个舞会上,你知道的。
Now, was it in Pittsburgh or... It was in missoula at a dance, and you know it.
你和他订婚了。你不记得了吗?
You're engaged to him. Don't you remember?
莫莉,如果要吵架,别忘了这是私人争吵。
Molly, if this is gonna be a fight, remember it's a private one.
乔治!现在我放你!
George! Now I place you!
我们是时候好好了解一下彼此了。
Well, it's about time we got to know each other better.
也许是时候让我们明白些什么了。
And maybe it's about time we had something understood.
我和500个男孩订了婚,但这并不意味着我要和他们每个人都结婚。
See, I'm engaged to 500 boys, but that doesn't say I'm gonna marry each one of them.
-我说你不是。——没有。
- I'll say you're not. - No.
你可以把汤米·杜利也算进去,因为你也不会嫁给他。
You can include Tommy dooley in that 500 too, because you're not gonna marry him either.
-我搞定了。-什么叫你修好了?
- I fixed that. - What do you mean, you fixed it?
我把乔治介绍给汤米,告诉他你们订婚了。
I introduced George to Tommy, and I told him you two were engaged.
你做了吗?他在哪里?
You did? Where is he?
从他离开的方式来看,他现在可能正在飞越赤道。
From the way he left, by now, he's probably flying over the equator.
上。
On.
现在你真的把它修好了。
Now you've really fixed it.
我怎么知道她和其他500个男人订了婚?
Well, how did I know she was engaged to 500 other guys?
反正你也不想结婚,对吧?
You didn't wanna get married anyway, did ya?
"亲爱的汤米,很难解释昨晚发生的事。
"Dear Tommy, it is hard to explain what happened last night.
“我有好多话想对你说。
"There is so much I would like to tell you.
"如果你愿意见到我,我相信我能让你明白"这样你就不会把我想得那么差了。
"If you will see me, I'm sure I can make you understand "and you won't think so badly of me.
请给您的速记员留言。我会给她打电♥话♥的。
"Please leave a message with your stenographer. I will phone her.
真诚的劳拉·洛林。”
Sincerely, Laura Lorraine."
琼斯小姐,如果洛林小姐打电♥话♥来,告诉她我不想要她的任何一部分。
Miss Jones, if miss Lorraine calls, tell her I don't want any part of her.
-你不知道?——从来没有。
- You don't? - Never.
-你太铁石心肠了。-她愚弄了我。
- That's being awfully hard-hearted. - She made a fool out of me.
你想让我怎么做?祝贺她吗?
What do you expect me to do? Congratulate her?
也许你不明白。我觉得她的信很美。
Maybe you don't understand. I think her letter was beautiful.
-我肯定她非常不开心。-别被她骗了
- I'm sure she's terribly unhappy. - Don't let her fool you.
她可能在偷偷地笑呢。她和另一个男人订婚了。
She's probably laughing up her sleeve. She's engaged to another guy.
酋长是对的。
The chief was right.
他告诉我,她总是把我当傻瓜耍。
He told me she was playing me for a chump all the time.
-你为什么袒护她?-我不会帮她的
- Why are you sticking up for her? - I'm not sticking up for her.
我认为她是个傻瓜,可能没有意识到她有多认真。胡扯。让我们跳过整个过程。我不想去想它。
I think she's a silly person who probably didn't realize how serious... Baloney. Let's skip the whole thing. I don't wanna think about it.
这是结束了。从现在起,这都是过去式了。
It's over. From now on, it's a thing of the past.
我怎么跟你说的,你这个不负责任的航海罗密欧?
What did I tell you, you irresponsible, seagoing Romeo?
看那个。她做到了。
Look at that. She's done it.
她竟厚颜无♥耻♥地在海军部门的眼皮底下这么做。
She had the colossal gall to pull it right under the nose of the Navy department.
她跟着你去了华盛顿。
She's followed you to Washington.
我没告诉过你她想利用你吗?
Didn't I tell you she was out to exploit you?
等一下,长官。你不用再担心她了。
Wait a minute, chief. You don't have to worry about her anymore.
昨晚我把她彻底打发走了。
I brushed her off for good last night.
有那样弓弦的船?你怎么能这么做?
One with a bow line like that? How could you do it?
有什么区别?重要的是我们完蛋了,就这么定了。
What's the difference? All that matters is we're washed up, and that's final.
-你确定?——积极。
- You sure? - Positively.
她永远离开了我的生活。
She's out of my life forever.
好。
Well.
——永远?——是的。直到永远。
- Forever? - Yes. Forever.
这是我自找的。
I had it coming.
我一开始就爱上了一个女演员,真是个笨蛋。
I was a sap to fall for an actress in the first place.
我不是那种人,我早该知道的。
I'm not the type, and I should've known it.
但你太草率了。
But you're being so hasty.
我不是草率行事。我只是很理智。
I'm not being hasty. I'm just being sensible.
如果我还有脑子的话,我会爱上一个像……喜欢你……一个真诚、诚实、脚踏实地的女孩。
If I had a brain in my head, I'd fall for a girl like... like you... A girl who's Sincere and honest and has both feet on the ground.
你是说喜欢我吗?是的。你。
Did you say like me? Yes. You.
你不会想到欺骗一个人或对他撒谎。
You wouldn't think of deceiving a fellow or lying to him.
你是男人需要的那种女孩。
You're the kind of a girl a fellow needs.
天花板会掉下来砸在我头上。
The ceiling's gonna fall right down on my head.
-你说什么?-哦…哦,我……哦……我说我打破了领先。
- What'd you say? - Oh... oh, I... oh... I said I broke the lead.
嘿,等一下。你今晚要做什么?
Hey, wait a minute. What are you doing tonight?
-哦,我有个约会。-打破它。我要带你去吃晚饭。
- Oh, I've got a date. - Break it. I'm taking you to dinner.
你参加过俱乐部外交吗?
Have you ever been to the club diplomacy?
-不完全是。我…-那就是我们要去的地方。
- Well, not exactly. I... - Well, that's where we're going.
-杜力,进来。-好的,长官。来了。
- Dooley, come in here. - Okay, chief. Coming.
我马上就回来。
I'll be back in a minute.
说服自己别这么做,劳拉·琼斯。
Talk yourself out of this one, Laura Jones.
您的帽子,先生。
Your hat, sir.
毕竟,我是你的速记员,人们可能会说闲话。
After all, I'm your stenographer, and people might talk.
无稽之谈。你不会碰到任何你认识的人。
Nonsense. You're not going to run into anybody you know.
而且,他们可能会把我们塞到大理石柱子后面。
And besides, they'll probably stick us behind a marble pillar.
电♥话♥,霍尔先生。他们在后台给你打电♥话♥。
Telephone, Mr. hall. They're calling you from backstage.
谢谢。
Thanks.
-嗨,艾迪。——汤米。
- Hi, Eddie. - Tommy.
我想和你谈谈。我马上就来。
I want to talk to you. Be with you in just a second.
-马里奥,给杜利先生找张拳击台。-这边请。
- Mario, get Mr. dooley a ringside table. - This way, please.
-休息得不错。——嗯。
- Nice break. - Mmm.
什么?洛林小姐还没来?
What? Miss Lorraine isn't here yet?
但她的电♥话♥还有五分钟就开始了。我马上就到。
But her number goes on in five minutes. I'll be right there.
晚上好。单人房♥吗,先生?
Good evening. A single, sir?
是的。我想在前面做得很好。
Yes. I'd like to be pretty well down front.
-我的听力有点差。-好的,先生,请这边走。
- I'm kind of hard of hearing. - Yes, sir. This way, please.
你运气好吗?
Have you had any luck?
没有,长官,我给所有我能想到的地方都打过电♥话♥了。
No, sir, and I've tried calling every place I can think of.
-包括接收医院-都是你的错。
- Including the receiving hospital. - This is all your fault.
如果你没有把那个海军陆战队员带到后台,我也不会陷入这种困境。
If you hadn't brought that marine backstage, I wouldn't be in this jam.
听着,兄弟,别打我。
Listen, brother, don't start throwing punches at me.
你最好想想该怎么跟观众说。
You'd better figure out what you're gonna tell that audience out there.
汤米·杜利在前面。也许他能告诉我们她在哪。别挂电♥话♥。
Tommy dooley is out front. Maybe he can tell us where she is. Stay on that phone.
晚餐时,我要全屋最好的香槟。
With the dinner, I want the best champagne in the house.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
不好意思,杜利先生,用这种方式报复不是很贵吗?
Excuse me, Mr. dooley, but isn't this a rather expensive way to get even?
你以为这是我带你来的唯一原因吗?
You think that's the only reason I brought you here?
我想不出其他的了。你能吗?
I can't think of any other. Can you?
好吧,我们还是别谈这个了。
Well, let's not talk about it.
洛林小姐再过两分钟就要开始了,那时你就会明白她对我来说是多么微不足道了。
Miss Lorraine goes on in two minutes, and then you can see how little she means to me.
如果她今晚不上台,我一点也不惊讶。
I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't go on tonight.
-你为什么这么说?-从她信的语气看。
- What makes you say that? - By the tone of her letter.
电影精选列表