除了人行道,他们什么都给了我……晚餐,集♥会♥。
They gave me everything but the sidewalks... dinners, shindigs.
-赚了很多钱吗?-哦,不。
- Reel in a lot of your dough? - Oh, no.
我遇到了一个在夜♥总♥会♥工作的女孩。一切都是免费的。
Met a girl who works in a nightclub. Everything free.
嗯。每天晚上都通宵跳舞。
Mmm. Danced all night every night.
嗯,嗯…你没拄着拐杖回来算你走运。
Well, uh... You're lucky you didn't get back here on crutches.
快看!报纸上到处都是女人!
Look at that! Plastered all over the papers with women!
现在,首席…女性……我讨厌他们!
Now, chief... Women... I hate 'em!
我都不会多看他们一眼。
I wouldn't take a second look at any of 'em.
- - - - - -你好。-你好,布里格西。
- Hello. - Hello, briggsey.
我的小基比今晚出去吗?
Is my little kewpie stepping out tonight?
是的,上将。
Oh, uh, yes, admiral.
我,呃…我会的,先生。
I'll, uh... I'll, uh, do that, sir.
你听我的劝告,离他们远点。
You take my advice and keep away from them.
现在,听着,长官……杜利,航♥空♥条例第二员,杰出的服务。
Now, look, chief... "Dooley, aviation ordinance man second, distinguished service.
“伤员:左腿复合性骨折。
"Casualty: Compound fracture, left leg.
被调到华盛顿执行特殊任务并进行进一步体♥检♥。”
Transferred to Washington special duty and further medical examination."
所以你在纽约停了一下,跳得晕头转向。
So you stopped off in New York and danced yourself dizzy.
你知道你应该照顾好那条坏腿吗?她是谁?
You know you're supposed to take care of that bad leg? Who was she?
漂亮!呃,我是说,呃,她是个音乐喜剧明星。
Beautiful! Uh, I mean, uh, she's a musical-comedy star.
和我想的一样。她利用你让她的照片上了报纸。
Just what I thought. She used you to get her pictures in the paper.
她跟你到处跑是为了利用你的知名度。
She ran around with you to cash in on your publicity.
不,长官。你完全搞错了。我只见过她一次。
Oh, no, chief. You've got that all wrong. I only saw her once.
这太频繁了!看这儿,杜力!
That's once too often! See here, dooley!
海军不希望你们这些孩子出洋相。
The Navy doesn't want you kids to make fools of yourselves.
你这个女孩想要的只是名声。
All this girl of yours wants is notoriety.
她甚至可能跟着你来华盛顿。
She might even follow you here to Washington.
你觉得有机会吗?
You think there's a chance?
如果她敢,我就把她关起来!我要把她交给联邦调查局!
If she does, I'll have her locked up! I'll turn her over to the FBI!
不过别担心,杜利。我会保护你的。
But don't you worry, dooley. I'll protect you.
那是我的工作……不让你们被剥削。你不了解女人。
That's my job... to see that you fellas aren't exploited. You don't know women.
——不是吗?——没有。
- No? - No.
你在海军待的时间还不够长。
You haven't been in the Navy long enough.
但是你可以相信我。我知道。
But you can depend on me. I know.
——很好。有电♥话♥号♥码吗?-我有一本书…等一下。你是什么意思?你是来出差的。
- Swell. Got any telephone numbers? - I've got a book full of tel... Wait a minute. What do you mean? You're here on business.
航♥空♥局要你汇报你对日本鬼子和日本战术的了解。
The bureau of aeronautics wants a report on everything you've learned about japs and jap tactics.
来,这位小姐会把你的报告速记下来。
Here, this young lady will take down your report in shorthand.
-小姐,你叫什么名字?-琼斯。
- What's your name, miss? - Jones.
-有点晚了吧?-是的,先生。
- Little late, aren't you? - Yes, sir.
这是我的部门记录。
Here's my department record.
-琼斯小姐,这位是杜利先生。-你好!
- Miss Jones, this is Mr. dooley. - How do you do?
你和他一起完成他的报告。用那边的办公室。
You work with him to get his report out. Use that office in there.
-是的,先生-就这些
- Yes, sir. - That's all.
-专心工作。-好的,长官。
- Get to work and keep your mind on it. - Okay, chief.
要我做笔录吗,还是你愿意…嗯?
Shall I take dictation, or would you rather... Hmm?
-我说我要记笔记还是…-你跳舞吗?
- I said, shall I take notes or... - Do you dance?
-不在办公时间。——哦。
- Not during office hours. - Oh.
嗯,你身上有些东西…我是说,这让我想起了…
Well, there was something about you that... I mean, it reminded me of...
不。不能。
No. Couldn't be.
-我准备好了,杜利先生-听着,我不想工作
- I'm ready, Mr. dooley. - Look, I don't wanna work.
我想去巴尔的摩。它在哪里?
I want to go to Baltimore. Where is it?
-就在海军造船厂后面。-嗯,这很了不起。
- It's over there behind the Navy yard. - Well, that's something.
我在床上的时候离她近一点。
I'll be a little closer to her when I'm in my bunk.
琼斯小姐,你谈过恋爱吗?
Miss Jones, have you ever been in love?
-我…-不,你看起来太理智了。
- Well, I... - No, you look too sensible.
这几天我一直在原地打转。
For days I've been walking around in circles.
-我甚至一直在自言自语。-是吗?
- I've even been talking to myself. - You have?
这就是你的方式。我遇到了一个很棒的女孩,却弄丢了她的地址。
That's the way you get. I met a wonderful girl and lost her address.
所以我才要去巴尔的摩。
That's why I have to go to Baltimore.
她住在那里的某个地方。
She's staying there someplace.
我一定要找到她。
I've got to find her.
你知道吗,我们第一次见面,第一次看着对方,就像……就像你扇动着翅膀进来。
You know, the first time we met, the first time we looked at each other, it was just like... like coming in with your wings flapping.
-哦,真漂亮。-她太漂亮了。
- Oh, that's beautiful. - Oh, she's gorgeous.
她……她让你无法呼吸。
She... she takes your breath away.
她让你觉得…-你有纹身吗?-不,但是…这就是她给你的感觉…就像有人在你身上扎针一样。
She makes you feel, well... - Were you ever tattooed? - No, but... Well, that's just the way she makes you feel... Like somebody's sticking needles in you all over.
我让你厌烦了吗?
Am I boring you?
天啊,没有。哦,不,先生。
Gosh, no. Oh, no, sir.
啊,有什么用呢?我在巴尔的摩永远找不到她。
Ah, what's the use? I'll never find her in Baltimore.
我就得挨家挨户按门铃。
I'd have to go around ringing doorbells.
但如果她知道你在海军部,急着想再见到她,她可能会给你打电♥话♥。
But perhaps if she knows you're here in the Navy department and anxious to see her again, she might telephone you.
你觉得她会吗?
Do you think she would?
如果我像你一样深爱着你。
Well, if I were in love as much as you seem to be.
哦,我脱上衣了!
Oh, I'm off my top!
我会给你打电♥话♥的。
Well, I'd phone you.
哦,琼斯小姐!你救了我的命。
Oh, miss Jones! You've saved my life.
你是个好女孩,太好了。我永远不会忘记。
You're a great girl, wonderful. I'll never forget.
嘿,你能暂时放下工作吗?
Hey, can you leave your work for a minute?
哦。琼斯小姐,这是米勒先生。
Oh. Miss Jones, Mr. Miller.
你好。owi要你马上去。
Hiya. The owi wants you right away.
琼斯小姐觉得洛林小姐可能会从巴尔的摩给我打电♥话♥。
Miss Jones thinks miss Lorraine might call me up from Baltimore.
-嘿,如果我不在的时候她去了呢?-我来留言。
- Hey, suppose she does while I'm gone? - I'll take the message.
很好。别离开电♥话♥,寸步不离。告诉她我…告诉她我马上回来。要她的电♥话♥号♥码。来吧。
Swell. Don't leave the phone, not an inch. Tell her ll... Tell her I'll be right back. Get her number. Come on.
-我祈祷了吗?-你没摔倒吗?
- Have I got my fingers crossed. - Didn't you tumble?
——下跌?你是什么意思?-在那里…那个女孩。
- Tumble? What do you mean? - In there... that girl.
她不就是我们在纽约遇到的那个吗?那个“记得我”的女孩。
Isn't she the one we met in New York? The "remember me" girl.
你在说什么?那是琼斯小姐。
What are you talkin' about? That's miss Jones.
她用手指打字。
She typewrites with her fingers.
噢,是吗?要让两个女孩长得这么像,她得用镜子。
Oh, yeah? For two girls to look that much alike, she'd have to do it with mirrors.
如果她是同一个人,她怎么会在这里做速记员?
If she was the same one, what would she be doing here as a steno?
她为什么…哦,你好,长官。
Why would she... oh, hiya, chief.
我以为你在工作。怎么了?那个女孩没事吧?
I thought you were working. What's the matter? Isn't that girl all right?
——当然。我接到情报局的电♥话♥。-打扰一下,长官。
- Absolutely. I got called over to the owi. - Excuse me, chief.
里面的那个女孩…她在这里工作多久了?
That girl in there... How long's she been working here?
她的成绩单上写着一周。她是外地人。
Her report card says a week. She's from out of town.
纽约吗?
New York?
不,她是乘坐政♥府♥交通工具直接从密苏里州密苏拉来的。
No, she came here on government transportation direct from missoula, Missouri.
强烈推荐。你们俩别想挑起事端。
Highly recommended. Don't you two try to start anything.
哦,不,不,不。我们不会…哦!
Oh, no, no, no. We wouldn't... Oh!
扩展47。
Extension 47.
你好,凯?一切都是美好的!
Hello, Kay? Everything's wonderful!
我去拿杜利先生的报告,他很喜欢我。他一直在找我!
I'm gonna take Mr. dooley's report, and he loves me. He's been trying to find me!
-他没认出你吗?-不,他不知道我是我
- Didn't he recognize you? - No, he doesn't know I'm me.
但他从第一次见到我就爱上了我。
But he loves me ever since he first met me.
可是,lorry,你现在打算怎么办?你不能让他继续这样想……但我必须这么做!他喜欢劳拉·洛林,而不是劳拉·琼斯,而且……是的,我当然会转告他的。
But, lorry, what'll you do now? You can't let him go on thinking that... But I have to! He's crazy about Laura Lorraine, not Laura Jones, and... Why, yes, of course I'll give him your message.
再见。“那是谁?”
Goodbye. Who was that?
怎么了,洛林小姐。
Why, miss Lorraine.
洛林小姐吗?你为什么让她走?你为什么……我告诉她你不在办公室。
Miss Lorraine? Why did you let her go? Why did you... I told her you were out of the office.
但我没有。我当时就在那儿。
But I wasn't. I was right there.
她说她要离开巴尔的摩去华盛顿,如果你愿意,今晚就可以见她。
She said she was leaving Baltimore for Washington, and if you wanted to, you could meet her tonight.
今晚吗?在哪里?
Tonight? Where?
在本杰明·富兰克林雕像前。
In front of the statue of Benjamin Franklin at 8:00.
琼斯小姐,你不知道你在说什么。
Miss Jones, you don't know what you're saying.
我是世界上最幸福的人!
I'm the happiest guy in the world!
等一下。你得帮帮我。我要带她去哪里?
Wait a minute. You've gotta help me. Where will I take her?
华盛顿的每个地方都挤满了人。
Every place in Washington is packed with people.
我想和她单独在一个地方,如果我把她抱在怀里,她自然会依偎在我身边。
I want to be alone with her someplace, if I take her in my arms, she'll naturally cuddle up.
也许去坐马车。
Maybe a carriage ride.
不,司机会听到你说的一切。
No, the driver hears everything you say.
-去公园散步?-那更糟。人太多了。
- A walk in the park? - That's worse. Too many people.
-他们说什么你都听到了。-我知道了。
- You hear everything they say. - I've got it.
——什么?-月光野餐。
- What? - A moonlight picnic.
如果你能让人准备一份两人份的盒式晚餐,再弄一台便携式收音机……这些我都能搞定,但是在华盛顿哪里……为什么不在购物中心呢?
If you could have someone put up a box supper for two and get a portable radio... I can get those all right, but where in Washington... Why not right on the mall?
月光洒在水面上,这将是非常浪漫的,而且,我听说,有时会非常孤独。
With moonlight on the water, it would be awfully romantic, and, I've heard, sometimes awfully lonesome.
琼斯小姐,你太棒了!你很棒!
Miss Jones, you're wonderful! You're terrific!
你……让她看看日本人的勒死方式,长官。
You're... Just showing her a Japanese stranglehold, chief.
如果这样下去,她在这里待不了多久了。
If this keeps up, she won't be here long enough to use it.
佩妮问你的想法?
Penny for your thoughts?
我在想你的秘书,她真是个可爱的人,向我推荐了这个地方。
I was thinking of your secretary and what a lovely person she was to suggest this place.
有这么可爱的女孩在你办公室,感觉一定很好吧。
It must be nice to have such a sweet girl in your office.
我更想我怀里可爱的女孩。
I'd much rather think of the sweet girl I have in my arms.
不知道你会不会一直这么对我,汤米。
I wonder if you'll always feel that way towards me, Tommy.
电影精选列表