任何一张小桌子都可以。
Uh, any little table will do.
小姐用什么名字打电♥话♥预订的?
In what name did mademoiselle call to make the reservation?
哦,好吧,我们没想到……是的,对不起,小姐。
Oh, well, we didn't think... Yes, I'm sorry, mademoiselle.
-今晚所有的桌子都订满了。-皮埃尔,没有桌子吗?
- For this evening, all tables are taken. - Pierre, no tables?
晚上好,夫人。当然,你是有预定的。
Bonsoir, madame. You have reservations, of course.
请这边走。
This way, please.
他给了他们一张桌子,他们没有陪护。
He gave them a table, and they didn't have an escort.
他看见我们来了,就把绳子系了起来。
When he saw us coming, he put the rope up.
我们应该发挥我们的想象力。我们应该……lorry,不要。不要用你的。
We should have used our imagination. We should have... Lorry, don't. Don't use yours.
你用它做了很多可怕的事情。
You do such awful things with it.
对不起,请原谅。
Excuse me, please.
等我们等的那位先生来了,告诉他女士们都走了,因为你们没有位子。
When the gentleman we were expecting arrives, tell him the ladies left because you didn't have a table.
是的,小姐。这位先生的名字?
Oui, mademoiselle. The gentleman's name?
来自瓜达尔卡纳尔岛的汤米·杜利先生。
Mr. Tommy dooley from guadalcanal.
Certainement,小姐。汤米先生……汤米dooley吗?
Certainement, mademoiselle. Mr. Tommy... Tommy dooley?
啊,小姐,搞错了!
Oh, mademoiselle, there is a mistake!
我们当然有杜利先生的位子。最好的,在拳击场边。
Of course we have a table for Mr. dooley. The best, at the ringside.
拜托!这样,我来编。
Please! This way, s'il vous plait.
如果你在我怀里,我们就会知道这不是咒语
J sing if you are in my arms j j we'll know it's not a spell &
我们就知道这是真的
js we'll know it's real &
但时间会证明一切的
j but time will tell &
你怎么能看着他的眼睛告诉他我们在等汤米·杜利?
how could you look him in the eye and tell him we were expecting Tommy dooley?
他很重要。领班认识他。这招奏效了。我们在。
Well, he's important. The headwaiter knows him. And it worked. We're in.
J哦J独处的时间
J ooh j js time alone &
Js会告诉你
js will tell
晚上好。我是埃迪·霍尔。
Good evening. I'm Eddie hall.
我希望你喜欢这个数字。男孩们专门为你弹的。
I hope you liked that number. Boys played it just for you.
栀子花,像向日葵一样大!——嗯。
- Gardenias, as big as sunflowers! - Mm-hmm.
-你说你的名字是…-埃迪·霍尔。
- Uh, d-did you say your name was... - Eddie hall.
我是这个节目的主人。
I'm the owner of the show.
只是个小礼物。我们把它们送给所有重要的客人。
Just a little gift. We present them to all our important guests.
哦,但是,霍尔先生……你真是太好了,音乐也很棒。
Oh, but, Mr. hall... That's very nice of you, and the music was wonderful.
这让我想起了我在巴黎的那个夜晚。
It reminded me so much of the night I was in Paris.
杜邦纳王子刚刚邀请我跳舞……哦!
Prince dubonnet had just asked me to dance... oh!
-劳里,你不觉得…我的意思是……-对不起。
- Lorry, don't you think... I mean... - Pardon me.
莫莉和杜利先生刚到。
Molly and Mr. dooley just arrived.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
-lorry…——哦!谢谢你!
- Lorry... - Oh! Thank you.
在我们惹上更多麻烦之前赶紧离开这里吧。
Let's get out of here before we get into any more trouble.
别傻了。他没办法知道我们是否认识杜利。
Don't be silly. He has no way of finding out whether we know dooley or not.
这对你的想法♥会♥有什么影响。
Oh, what that'll do to you with your ideas.
试一试。去做吧。
Try it. Go ahead.
汤米,你这个老混♥蛋♥!
Tommy, you old son of a gun!
艾迪,跟我的朋友握手吧,笨蛋米勒。
Eddie, shake hands with a pal o' mine, dud Miller.
很高兴认识你。
Pleased to meet you.
-你是个乐观主义者。-莫莉,我们要迟到了。
- You're an optimist. - Molly, we're late with the show.
你能从汤盘下面出来换上你的戏服吗?
Will you get out from under that soup plate and get into your costume?
告诉我号♥码,我就回来。
After my number, I'll be back.
别让艾迪烦了你。记住,是我先看到你的。
Don't let Eddie bore you. Remember, I saw you first.
总是在开玩笑。哦,皮埃尔。
Always kidding. Oh, Pierre.
我请您入座,然后我们继续演出。
I'll have you seated, and we'll go on with the show.
请杜利先生和他的朋友入座。
Take Mr. dooley and his friend to their table.
是的,先生。
Oui, monsieur.
非常感谢,埃迪,快回来。我们希望你和我们在一起。
Thanks a million, Eddie, and hurry back. We want you with us.
也许当你看到餐桌上有什么在等着你时,你就会改变主意了。
Maybe you'll change your mind when you see what's waiting for you at the table.
他这话是什么意思?
What's he mean by that?
当然是一顿丰盛的晚餐。像他这样的好人什么都想。
A big dinner, of course. A swell guy like that thinks of everything.
这边走,先生。
This way, monsieur.
-是汤米·杜利!-好孩子,杜力!
- It's Tommy dooley! - Attaboy, dooley!
Dooley !Dooley !
Dooley! Dooley!
哦,别这样!我们离开这里吧!
Oh, come on! Let's get out of here!
杜利先生,你的客人。
Mr. dooley, your guests.
在那里。我不是跟你说过那样的人会考虑一切吗?
There. Didn't I tell you a guy like that thinks of everything?
——谢谢。你好!-你好!
- Thanks. How do you do? - How do you do?
天啊,我没想到会有这样的惊喜。
Gee, I didn't expect a surprise like this.
你和我们都是。
You and us both.
埃迪真好,邀请了你。我很高兴你来了。
It was nice of Eddie to invite you. I'm glad you're here.
哦,谢谢,但是,你看…我打赌你们两个女孩是女演员,对吧?
Oh, thank you, but, well, you see... I'll bet you two girls are actresses, huh?
-天哪,不。我们只是…-我们在演音乐喜剧。
- Oh, heavens, no. We're just... - We're in musical comedy.
——真的吗?你在看什么节目?-别忘了我。
- Really? What show are you with? - Uh, remember me.
不,我不知道,但我刚回到城里…这是他们在百老汇演出的名字。
No, I can't say that I do, but I just got back in town... That's the name of their show here on Broadway.
我们得去看看。
We'll have to see it.
灿烂的!我们给你弄几张票。
Splendid! We'll get you some tickets.
我想我们该走了。这是什么想法?我们做了什么?
I think we'd better be going. What's the idea? What did we do?
再说,我们才刚认识。你不想伤我的心,对吧?
And besides, we just met. You don't want to break my heart, do you?
我想这件事不必着急。
I don't suppose there need be any rush about it.
好。至少今晚剩下的时间我们有一件事解决了。
Good. At least we've got one thing settled for the rest of the evening.
当红色的红知更鸟,鲍勃山齿鹑和漂亮的蓝鸟唱着歌♥把你从床上叫起来
J when the red red Robins and the Bob bobwhites j j and pretty bluebirds sing you out of bed j
J在他们的推特方式&
j in their tweet way &
明天会更快乐
j that there's a happier day ahead &
当红色的红知更鸟和鲍勃山齿鹑和漂亮的蓝鸟啁啾他们的小调
j when the red red Robins and the Bob bobwhites j j and pretty bluebirds chirp their little tune &
J他们只是想向你推销商品J J但是我们很快就会脱离困境的
j they're just tryin to sell you a bill of goods j j but we'll be out of the woods real soon &
当他们在你的窗台上吹口哨的时候
j when they're whistlin' on your windowsill &
加入他们熟悉的歌♥曲J J如果你不愿意,夜鹰会J J哦,要快乐和轻松不是那么容易的
j join along in their familiar song j j if you won't the whippoorwill will j j oh, it's not so easy to be gay and breezy &
当整个该死的世界陷入混乱的时候,为了鼓舞士气,你会不会成为一个好朋友,你会不会唱一两首歌♥呢
j when the whole darn world is in a stew j j but to help the morale won't you be a good pal j j won't you warble a chorus or two &
我喜欢红色的红知更鸟和鲍勃山齿鹑,还有蓝鸟
j like the red red Robins and the Bob bobwhites j j and the bluebirds do j
嗨,嗨,你们这些猫真喜欢我
J hep, hep, you cats dig me righteously &
说到鸟,我突然想到,我认识一只新鸟,它不是蓝鸟
j speakin' of birds, it's occurred to me j j I know a new bird who's no bluebird &
他可以摇滚,等着瞧吧。
j he can rock it, wait and see j'
你刚刚听到的是“颤鸟”jjjjjjvin 'in a jump ' key jjj哦,做同性恋并不容易,同性恋
j you've just heard the "jitterbird j j jivin'in a jumpin' key j j oh, it's not so easy j to be gay, gay &
J和轻松的J J当整个该死的世界J J在一起,但帮助士气J,你不会是一个好朋友J J,你不会唱一两首歌♥吗
j and breezy j j when the whole darn world j j isin astewd j but to help the morale won't you be a good pal j j won't you warble a chorus or two &
我喜欢红色的红知更鸟和鲍勃山齿鹑,还有蓝鸟
j like the red red Robins and the Bob bobwhites j j and the bluebirds do j
&当红色的红色知更鸟j j和鲍勃山齿鹑j j和漂亮的蓝鸟唱着你起床j
& when the red red Robins j j and the Bob bobwhites j j and pretty bluebirds sing you out of bed j
J在他们的推特方式&
j in their tweet way &
明天会更快乐
j that there's a happier day ahead &
当他们在你的窗台上吹口哨的时候
j when they're whistlin' on your windowsill &
j tra-la-la-la,啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦j在他们熟悉的歌♥曲加入j如果你不,北美夜鹰&
j tra-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la j join along in their familiar song j j if you won't, the whippoorwill will &
当整个该死的世界陷入混乱的时候,做一个快乐的人是不容易的,但为了鼓舞士气,你会不会做一个好朋友,像他们那样做
j it's not so easy to be gay and breezy j j when the whole darn world is in a stew j j but to help the morale won't you be a good pal j j and do as they do j
J啊,J啊,J啊,J啊,J啊,J啊,J啊,J啊,J啊
J ah, ah, ah, ah j j ah, ah, ah, ah j j ah, ah, ah, ah j j ah, ah, ah j
但是为了鼓舞士气,你能不能做个好朋友,唱jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjah, jjjjah, jjjah, jjjah
J but to help the morale won't you be a good pal j j and sing j j sing j j sing like the Robins j and the bluebirds do j j ah, ah j j ah, ah, ah, ah j
哦,不要不安,当整个该死的世界陷入混乱的时候,就像红红罗宾斯,鲍勃山白羊,蓝鸟,DOJ
J oh, don't be uneasy just be gay and breezy j j when the whole darn world is in a stew j j like the red red Robins and the Bob bobwhites j j and the bluebirds j j DOJ
是不是很漂亮?
wasn't it beautiful?
是的,麦凯小姐当然可以唱首歌♥。
Yes, and miss McKay can certainly put over a song.
-怎么!-她也是个好女孩。
- And how! - She's a swell gal too.
她和艾迪会过来和我们一起。
She and Eddie will be over to join us.
他们会吗?
They will?
哦,我想那会很棒的。
Oh, I think that will be wonderful.
我能打个电♥话♥吗?-没错。叔叔赫尔曼。
- I wonder if I can make a phone call. - That's right. Uncle Herman.
他永远不会原谅我们不给他打电♥话♥。
He'll never forgive us for not phoning him.
嘿,等一下。急什么呢?
Hey, wait a minute. What's the rush?
哦,好吧,我们只是想打个电♥话♥。
Oh, well, we were just going to make a phone call.
不要去。
Don't go.
我叫人把电♥话♥拿过来。坐下来。
I'll have a phone brought to the table. Sit down.
我跟你的朋友们谈过了,但我觉得莫莉还没见过他们。
I've been talking to your friends, but I don't think Molly has met them.
-给我们介绍一下。-介绍你?
- Introduce us. - Introduce you?
-是的。-他们不是你的朋友吗?
- Yeah. - Aren't they friends of yours?
我想我们都有点搞混了。你看到…你是说你没有邀请她们来吗?
I guess we're all a little mixed up. You see... You mean to say you didn't invite these girls here?
我吗?我邀请了他们?
Me? I invited them?
哦,现在我想我开始知道角度了。
Oh, now I think I'm beginning to get the angle.
-你以为我会在路上迷路。-等一下,莫莉。
- You figured I'd get lost in the traffic. - Wait a minute, Molly.
你知道我无论如何也不会对你做那样的事。
You know that I wouldn't do anything like that to you for the world.
告诉她真♥相♥。我邀请你了吗?当代理人打电♥话♥叫我们过去时,我们自然认为……代理商吗?是哪个中介给你打电♥话♥的?
Tell her the truth. Did I invite you... When the agent phoned and told us to come over, well, naturally we thought that... Agent? What agent phoned you?
我怎么知道?他只说要见你参加选拔赛……你没意识到这是音乐喜剧里的洛林小姐还记得我吗?
How should I know? All he said was to see you about the tryout... Don't you realize that this is miss Lorraine from the musical comedy remember me?
你看,我们刚从剧院过来,我猜,他们不小心把我们安排在了这张桌子上。
You see, we came right over from the theater, and I guess, by mistake, they seated us at this table.
等一下。记得我昨晚关门了。
Just a minute. Remember me closed last night.
有什么区别?他们来了,大家都很开心。
What's the difference? They're here now, and everybody's happy.
不是吗?
Aren't we?
如果你在记得我,你知道所有的号♥码。
If you were in remember me, you know all the numbers.
哦,天哪,贝琪,是的。她对他们了如指掌。为什么,回到……嗯,那很好。不如我们现在就让她试一试吧?
Oh, heavens to Betsy, yes. She knows them backwards. Why, back in... Well, that's fine. Why don't we have her try one out right now?
我说了,我什么都不知道!
I told you, I don't know anything about it!
电影精选列表