你是我的小美女
J you're my j j little pinup girl
你是我的小模特
J you're my little pinup girl
你是我的小模特
j you're my little pinup girl
J .海报女郎
j pinup girl j
-天啊,好棒的旅程。-从没想过我们能成功。
- Boy, what a ride. - Never thought we'd make it.
再见!哦!
Bye! Oh!
嘿,里面到底有多少人?
Hey, how many guys are in there anyway?
-嘿,中士呢?-别担心。他在里面。
- Hey, where's the sarge? - Don't worry. He's in there.
谢谢你,夫人。挺舒服的,不是吗?
Thanks, lady. Kinda cozy, wasn't it?
肯定是!
Sure was!
-载我们一程吧,女士?——好的。上车吧。
- Give us a lift, lady? - Okay. Hop in.
J你是我的小美女J老实说,你是J J你要不要来点咖啡J J甜甜圈,一个苹果和
J you're my little pinup girl j honestly, you are j j how would you like some coffee j j a doughnut, an apple &
一块糖果棒
j a candy bar &
你愿意做我的海报女郎吗
j won't ya be my pinup girl &
我饶了他吧
j give a guy a break &
我们能给你的最好的jj是可可,jj是饼干
j the best that we can give you j j' is cocoa j I a cookie &
j一块天使蛋糕j我要在我面前保持微笑j j j j不管我走到哪里j j我们都有美味的老式碎肉派j j就像你妈妈以前在家里烤的那样j
j a piece of angel cake j I have to have that smile j j before me jl js no matter where I roam j j we have some nice old-fashioned mince pie j j like your mama used to bake back home j
我全心全意地爱着我的海报女郎j j j我相信我能理解你j j但我在这里给你
j do I love my pinup girl j j with all my heart and soul j j I'm sure I understand you j j but I'm here to hand you &
热狗卷
j a hot dog on a roll &
我们当然理解你
j we surely understand you &
但我们是来给你们一个卷香肠的
j but we're here to hand you j js a wienie on a roll
J维尼-米尼-米尼-莫J,谁是美国的宠儿
j weenie-meenie-miney-mo j j who's the darlin' of the uso &
j lorry,lorry,一定是你j给我们讲个故事,lorry,好吧,我给你讲个真实的故事
j lorry, lorry, must be you j j tell us a story, lorry, do j j okay, I'll tell you one that's true &
一个男孩给他的孩子寄了一张纸条,他就是这么写的,引用,亲爱的,不要担心你的头,那些你读过的关于J的海报女郎,因为你肯定知道J
j a boy sent his baby a note j j and this is exactly what he wrote, quote j j honey, don't worry your head about j j those pinup girls you've read about j j for you most certainly know j
J你是我的小美女J老实说,你是J J对我来说你有天使的优雅&
j you're my little pinup girl j honestly, you are j j to me you have the grace of an angel &
电影明星的脸
j the face of a movie star &
你是我的小美女,虽然我们分开了
j you're my little pinup girl j though we are apart &
当我在睡意朦胧的Willow &
j when I'm in sleepy Willow &
你被钉在我的枕头上
j you're pinned on my pillow &
也在我心里
j and also in my heart &
j我必须有你的微笑j j在我面前j j j不管我走到哪里j j你那闪烁的眼睛能温暖我j j就像家里的火炉边j j我爱我的海报女郎j j打赌你的生命我爱
j I have to have that smile j j before me jl js no matter where I roam j j that twinkle in your eyes can warm me j j like a fireside at home j j do I love my pinup girl j j bet your life I do &
所以,宝贝,保持微笑
j so, baby, keep a-grinning &
记住,我把我的希望寄托在你身上,我要让你的微笑在我面前,不管我走到哪里,你的眼神都能温暖我,就像家里的炉火
js remember, I'm pinning j j my hopes on you j j I have to have that smile j j before me jl js no matter where I roam j j the twinkle in your eyes j j can warm me j j like a fireside j j at home j
你爱你的海报女郎吗
j do you love your pinup girl &
我用你的生命打赌,我们会嘟嘟嘟
j bet your life we do do-doo-doo-doo &
好吧,宝贝,保持微笑,记住,我把所有的希望都寄托在你身上
j well, baby, keep a-grinnin' j j remember j j I'm pinning all my hopes &
j onyould
j onyould
琼斯小姐吗?是吗?
Miss Jones? Yes?
我是b连的代表。"我要给你读一篇抗♥议♥书。
I'm a deputation from company "b." I got a protest to read to you.
“b连的人向lorry Jones抗♥议♥的公告。
"A proclamation from the men of company 'b' in protest to lorry Jones.
“而b连的人……我是其中之一……"享用了米苏拉·乌索食堂"而这种享受是"由劳里·琼斯小姐的迷人出现引起的,
"Whereas the men of company 'b'... Of which I am one... "Have enjoyed the missoula uso canteen "and whereas such enjoyment was caused "by the charming presence of miss lorry Jones,
"因此,b连特此提出正式抗♥议♥" "请求琼斯小姐取消华盛顿之行" "待在我们需要她的镇上"
"therefore, be it resolved that company 'b' herewith lodges formal protest "and begs miss Jones to call off her trip to Washington, DC and stick right here in town where we need her, whereas!"
我觉得你真是太好了,但我已经向华盛顿的uso保证过我会参加他们的路演。
I think that's awfully sweet of you, but I've already given my promise to the uso in Washington that I'd go with one of their road shows.
-哦,不,lorry!-他们把我送到他们所有的营地。
- Oh, no, lorry! - They're sending me to all their camps.
我想他们会封我为荣誉上校。
I think they're gonna make me an honorary colonel.
真的吗?
Really?
劳里·琼斯,你怎么能站在那里……他们甚至打算今晚派军队护送我去火车站,但我觉得太过分了。
Lorry Jones, how can you stand there... They were even gonna send a military escort to take me to the train tonight, but I thought that was too much.
这太过分了……太多了。她怎么了?
That is too much... way too much. What's with her?
如果你要走,那就走吧。
Well, if you gotta go, you gotta go.
那你答应我们的那些海报呢?
But what about those pinup pictures you promised us?
我都给你准备好了。
I have them all ready for you.
请到柜台来。
Come on over to the counter.
喂,你知道我在哪儿能找到lorry Jones吗?
Say, do you know where I can find lorry Jones?
是的,但我不会告诉你的。
Yeah, but I ain't gonna tell you.
-来吧,lorry。我是第一个来的。-我也是,lorry!
- Come on, lorry. I was the first one here. - Me too, lorry!
那我呢,lorry?你答应过我的!
How 'bout me, lorry? You promised me one!
上面写的都一样……“爱你的,lorry。”
It says the same on each of them... "With love, lorry."
——lorry!- - - - - -你好。这是最后一个。
- Lorry! - Hello. Here's the last one.
就这样,伙计们。
That's all, fellas.
来吧,lorry。我们最好快点!
Come on, lorry. We'd better hurry!
我得说再见了,除非你们中有人想送我和凯去车站。
I'll have to say goodbye, unless a few of you want to see Kay and me to the station.
你说我们几个是什么意思?我们都去!哈,伙计们?
What do you mean, a few of us? We'll all go! Huh, fellas?
可是,lorry,你不记得了吗?我就是昨晚和你订婚的那个人。
But, lorry, don't you remember? I'm the guy you became engaged to last night.
乔治!当然!
George! Of course!
我应该一个人送你去警局!
I'm supposed to take you to the station alone!
你说"一个人"是什么意思?看看这家伙!
What do you mean, "alone"? Get a load of this guy!
你从哪里得到的?
Where do you get that?
我们都和你一起去!
We're all going with you!
等一下。我知道怎么解决了,伙计们。
Wait a minute. I know how I can settle it, fellas.
乔治和我一起去,你和凯一起去,但我们会在一起。
George will go with me, and you'll go with Kay, but we'll be together.
-怎么了?——很好!
- How's that? - Swell!
-别逼我了,行吗?-我们b连会想念你的
- Stop pushin', will you? - We at company "b" are gonna miss ya.
这个uso食堂永远不会和以前一样了。
This uso canteen will never be the same.
我不想在我们和世界之间只隔着一块小帘子就把衣服脱了。
I don't feel like taking my clothes off with just that little curtain between us and the world.
别傻了,凯。你在怕什么?
Don't be silly, Kay. What are you afraid of?
你怎么这么勇敢?你从来没来过普尔曼。
Why are you so brave? You've never been in a Pullman before.
哦,是的,我去过,当我去加利福尼亚看望我叔叔的时候。
Oh, yes, I have, when I visited my uncle in California.
你这辈子都没离开过密苏里。
You've never been out of Missouri in your life.
劳里,总有一天会有人抓到你的。
Lorry, sometime someone's gonna catch up with you good.
如果你让家乡的人相信你是去华盛顿参加uso秀,那你就永远逃不掉了。
You'll never get away with making people back home believe you've gone to Washington to join a uso show.
我不知道你为什么不跟他们说实话。
Oh, I don't know why you just didn't tell them the honest truth.
让他们知道我们只会在公务员部门做速记员?
And let them know we're only gonna work as stenographers for civil service?
-为什么要?-因为这是事实
- Why should 1? - Because it's the truth.
也许现在是这样,但是有些事情可以改变它,不是吗?
Maybe it is right now, but something could change it, couldn't it?
当你让人们相信不真实的事情时,这是撒谎。
When you let people believe things that aren't so, it's lying.
比如让那个把我们带到火车上的陆战队员以为他和你订婚了。
Like letting that marine who brought us to the train think he's engaged to you.
你还有六个男孩也这么想。
You have about six other boys thinking the same thing.
他们想这么想。此外,我喜欢对服役的男孩好。
They wanna think it. Besides, I like being nice to the boys in service.
总之,我可能再也见不到他们了。
Anyway, I'll probably never even see them again.
你最好别再见到他们,至少别同时见到他们。
You better not see them again, at least not all at the same time.
哦,lorry,你为什么总是要说谎?
Oh, lorry, why do you always have to tell fibs?
-我不说谎。——安静!
- I don't tell fibs. - Quiet!
我只是在瞎编。
I just make things up.
推着打字机,吃着药店的午餐,成为办公室里的固定人员,当然没有什么刺♥激♥。
It's certainly no thrill pushing a typewriter and eating drugstore lunches and being a fixture in an office.
尽管如此,我还是很高兴能做我们自己。
Just the same, I'm thrilled with being just what we are.
想象一下我们周日早上在华盛顿。
Imagine us in Washington Sunday morning.
想象一下我们周日早上在纽约。
Imagine us in New York Sunday morning.
哎呀,那不是……
Gee, won't it be...
劳拉·琼斯!
Laura Jones!
我就知道我不该跟你一起来!
I knew I shouldn't have come with you!
-如果你开始计划什么有趣的事…-为什么?
- If you start planning anything funny... - Why not?
我们要到星期一才能报到上班。
We don't have to report for work until Monday.
但是,lorry!
But, lorry!
哦,我不会听你的。
Oh, I won't listen to you.
再说了,我们答应我在巴尔的摩的阿姨星期天去看她,如果我们不去的话……-我们可以告诉她我们的火车失事了。-又来了。
And besides, we promised my aunt in Baltimore that we'd visit her Sunday, and, well, if we don't show up... - We can tell her our train was wrecked. - There you go again.
安静!
Quiet!
原谅我。有什么好兴奋的?
Pardon me. What's all the excitement about?
汤米·杜利,来自瓜达尔卡纳尔岛的海军英雄之一,要来了。
Tommy dooley, one of the Navy heroes from guadalcanal, is arriving.
凯,我们的第一次兴奋,我们离火车只有两分钟了!
Kay, our first thrill, and we're only off the train two minutes!
他来了!
Here he comes now!
-嗨,汤米。干得好,水手。-你好,大男孩!
- Hi, Tommy. Nice going, sailor. - Hiya, big boy!
-欢迎来到纽约。-谢谢…恐怕我不记得了…你不?
- Welcome to New York. - Thanks... Uh, I'm afraid I don't remember... You don't?
——梅布尔?——不。再试一次。
- Mabel? - Nope. Try again.
——菲菲。——不。
- Fifi. - Nope.
在这里。也许我的记性比较好。
Here. Maybe I got a better memory.
退后,让她继续尝试。我想我暖和起来了。
Stand back, and let her keep trying. I think I'm getting warmer.
那个女孩是谁,他的fiancée?
Who's that girl, his fiancée?
不,女士。那是莫莉·麦凯小姐,夜♥总♥会♥艺人。
No, ma'am. That's miss Molly McKay, a nightclub entertainer.
她当然喜欢英雄,而且她见过所有英雄。
She sure love heroes, and she meets them all.
如果他们都像他一样,那这一定是个很棒的爱好。
If they're all like him, it must be a wonderful hobby.
叫我莫莉就行了,别让我看到你寂寞的样子。
Ah, just call me Molly, and don't you dare let me see you lookin' lonesome.
好吧,抓住翅膀,水手。我们要去很多地方。
Well, grab a wing, sailor. We're goin' places.
-稍等,女士。你不认为……-她在想…不管是什么,我都支持。来吧。我们走吧。
- Just a minute, lady. Don't you think... - She is thinkin... Whatever it is, I'm for it. Come on. Let's go.
这是我们第一次兴奋。我们再去找一个。
That's our first thrill. Let's go look for another one.
我会让这个梦想成真,否则明天就会忧郁
I will this dream come true j j or bring a blue tomorrow &
只有时间会证明一切
J time alone will tell &
如果我们的爱情是真的
j if our romance is real &
或者只是一个春天的咒语
j or just a springtime spell &
天知道,时间会证明一切的
j for heaven knows j js and time will tell &
-晚安,小姐。-我们想要一张桌子。
- bonsoir, mademoiselle. - We'd like a table, please.