——永远。-即使发生了什么事?
- Always. - Even if something happened?
-当然,亲爱的。-我希望我能确定。
- Of course, darling. - I wish I could be sure.
你为什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
哦,我不知道。我…洛林。是吗?
Oh, I don't know. I... Lorraine. Yes?
当一个人可能要被关起来,也许是很长一段时间,你认为他有权利……让一个女孩等他吗?
When a fella's liable to go away, maybe for a long time, do you think he has a right to... Well, to ask a girl to wait for him?
如果他爱她,我想他爱过。
If he loves her, I think he has.
但你要加入uso秀。你不知道你会在哪里或者…我在劳军联合秀上运气不太好,汤米。
But you're joining the uso show. You don't know where you'll be or... I haven't had much luck with the uso show, Tommy.
在我前面有太多大明星了。
There's too many big stars ahead of me.
我在考虑回密苏里的家……堪萨斯城和…忘记了舞台。
I was thinking of going back home to missour... uh, Kansas City and... and forgetting the stage.
这是件好事。凭你的才华?这太荒谬了。
That's a fine thing. With all your talent? Why, it's ridiculous.
哦,不,不是的。我不介意放弃舞台。
Oh, no, it isn't. I don't mind giving up the stage.
再说了,如果你走了,华盛顿就不一样了。
Besides, Washington wouldn't be the same if you went away.
女士们先生们,你们听到的是查理·斯皮瓦克和他的乐队今晚从华盛顿最新最时髦的夜♥总♥会♥——俱乐部外交——的开幕式上为你们献上的音乐。
Ladies and gentlemen, you've been listening to the music of Charlie spivak and his band coming to you from the opening tonight of Washington's newest and smartest nightclub, the club diplomacy.
我们怎么了?这就是解决我们整个问题的办法。
What's the matter with us? There's the solution to our whole problem.
埃迪大厅!他今晚就在华盛顿为他的俱乐部开张。
Eddie hall! Why, he's right here in Washington opening up his club tonight.
那个小姐,嗯…你知道,歌♥手…她一直给我发电报和信,求我去。
That miss, um... you know, the singer... She's been sending me telegrams and letters, begging me to come.
但是,汤米…我们叫辆出租车去俱乐部外交。
But, Tommy... We'll grab a taxi and go over to the club diplomacy.
-但是听着…-一个字也没说。
- But listen... - Not to one word.
我会让埃迪·霍尔让你休息一下只要国会能通过。
I'm gonna make Eddie hall give you a break if it takes an act of congress.
别开玩笑了,各位,你们让我成为了世界上最幸福的男孩。
All kidding aside, folks, you've made me the happiest boy in the world.
嗯,就在两分钟前,诺瓦卡尔参议员拦住了我,他说,“霍尔先生”……他叫我娘家的姓。
Why, just two minutes ago senator novacall stopped me, and he said, "Mr. hall"... He called me by my maiden name.
“霍尔先生,”他说,“我想祝贺你。
"Mr. hall," he said, "I want to congratulate you.
你们的开幕式是我们在华盛顿举办的规模最大的一次。”
Your opening is the biggest we've ever had in Washington."
现在,女士们先生们,有请那个欢快的装满玉米的莫莉·麦凯小姐!
And now, ladies and gentlemen, that cheerful little earful of corn, miss Molly McKay!
J女士们先生们请注意J J你们一定要听我说
J ladies and gentlemen attention, please j j you've got to listen to me &
J这里有一个特别的communiquéJ &
j here's an extra special communiqué j&
今天刚从华盛顿抵达
j just arrived today j j from Washington, DC j
漂亮的挤奶女工,给那头奶牛挤奶
J pretty little milkmaid, milk that cow &
我说,你抓住那个犁
j say there, you grab ahold of that plow &
我们现在得干一堆农活了
j we gotta do a heap of farmin' now &
我们在扬基-嘟嘟干草车上
j we're on a yankee-doodle hayride &
Jd,开你的小拖拉机,堆小麦jj,你的大男孩和他的伙伴必须吃jj,我们需要很多淀粉行军的脚&
jd run your little tractor stack that wheat j j your big boy and his buddy must eat j j we need a lot of starch for marching feet &
我们在扬基-嘟嘟干草车上
j we're on a yankee-doodle hayride &
J哦,在我们把敌人打倒之前是不会有什么击倒的,J J邻居,我们就是不能慢下来
j oh, there ain't gonna be no hoedown j j till we knock the foe down j j neighbor, we just can't slow down &
我要走了,我要走了J J穿卡其布的士兵,穿蓝色的水手J J不能比你更骄傲J J一条工装裤也是制♥服♥
j got to go, got to go like blazes j j soldiers in khaki, sailors in blue j j cannot be any prouder than you j j a pair of overalls is a uniform too &
我们在扬基-嘟嘟干草车上
j we're on a yankee-doodle hayride &
J嘿,嘿,你说什么
J hey, hey, what do you say &
j我们要有豆子,要有西红柿j j来吧,下雨我们要有庄稼j j爱荷华玉米和爱荷华土豆j j养肥小牛我们要有排骨1
j we gotta have beans and gotta have tomatoes j j come along, rain we gotta have crops j j Iowa corn and Idaho potatoes j j fatten that calf we got to have chops I
J,如果你想赢,你就得投球,J, J,如果你想投球,你就得投球,J, J, J,嘿,嘿,你要走吗J, J,在那边的玉米地里J
j if you want to win you've gotta pitch in j j if you want to pitch in then you've gotta pitch hay j j hey, hey, are you goin' away j j way down yonder in a cornfield j
穿卡其布的士兵,穿蓝色衣服的水手J J不会比你更骄傲J J一条工装裤也是制♥服♥
J soldiers in khaki, sailors in blue j j cannot be any prouder than you j j a pair of overalls is a uniform too &
你的山姆叔叔叫你j&
j your uncle Sam is calling you j&
来把你的马车拴在扬基-嘟嘟上
j to come and hitch your wagon to a yankee-doodle &
公鸡,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,干草车
j cock-a-doodle-doodle hayride &
只要你们来拜访,我就能让这个晚上圆♥满♥了。
Having you folks drop in is all I needed to make the evening complete.
你这么说真好。
You're sweet to say that.
看来你的首演会很精彩啊,艾迪。
Looks like you're having a big opening night, Eddie.
背叛。
A sellout.
你们俩到底是怎么回事?
Hey, what's going on between you two anyway?
嗯。我明白了。他是个好人,洛林小姐。
Hmm. I get it. Well, he's a great guy, miss Lorraine.
自从这个狗♥娘♥养♥的穿三角裤我就认识他了。
I've known this son of a gun ever since he wore three-cornered pants.
事实上,我借钱给你是为了让你买♥♥第一批长鞋。
As a matter of fact, I loaned you the dough to buy your first long ones.
这是正确的。是的。
That's right. Yeah.
我想这说明了我的立场。你觉得他不会帮我吗?
I guess that shows you where I stand. And you think he wouldn't do me a favor?
——忙吗?你矮吗?你需要钱吗?-不不不
- Favor? Are you short? Do you need dough? - Oh, no, no.
-还有别的事。-问就是了。你说对了。
- There is something else. - Just ask. You've got it.
-你这是在冒险。-为了你,我把它切下来。
- You're going out on a limb. - For you, I'll chop it off.
霍尔先生,我…你确定吗?
Mr. hall, I... you're sure?
积极的。问我什么都行。这是完成了。
Positive. Ask me anything. It's done.
好吧。我想让洛林小姐参加你的演出。
Okay. I want you to put miss Lorraine in your show.
-你是说…-还记得她在纽约有多棒吗?
- Did you say... - Remember how good she was in New York?
她在华盛顿的表现会好上一倍。
She'll be twice as good here in Washington.
我不是告诉过你他会这么做吗?我不是说过他是个好人吗?
Didn't I tell you he'd do it? Didn't I say he was a great guy?
我认为你是世界上最好的人之一,我很感激你为我所做的一切。
I think you're one of the nicest persons in the world, and I appreciate what you've done for me.
-怎么了?你生病吗?-哦,不。不,不。
- What's the matter? You sick? - Oh, no. No, no.
只是爬得太快,有点头晕。
Just a little dizzy from climbing out on that limb so fast.
-击中我的是p-387 -我击中了你
- What hit me, a p-387 - I hit you.
当你和那个叫洛林的女孩签约时,你并没有自找麻烦,而是自找麻烦。
When you signed up that Lorraine girl, you didn't invite trouble with me, you ensured it.
现在,等一下。我们理智地谈谈这件事吧,莫莉。
Now, wait a minute. Let's talk this thing over sensibly, Molly.
蹲下点完数,不然我就在你另一只眼睛上挂个小棚子,看起来像复♥式♥公♥寓♥!
Stay down for a full count, or I'll hang a shanty on your other eye to look like a duplex!
-我去找人帮忙!-没用的,妹妹。
- I'll go for help! - Help nothing, sister.
你几分钟后再来,把他剩下的东西踢到地毯下。
You come back in a few minutes, and what's left of him you can kick under a rug.
听着,你完全搞错了。我是被迫和洛林小姐签约的。
Listen, you got this thing all wrong. I was forced to sign up miss Lorraine.
汤米·杜利让我这么做的。
Tommy dooley made me do it.
-哦,是吗?他用什么来说服别人?——友谊。
- Oh, yes? What did he use for persuasion? - Friendship.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我让步是因为他要用一块湿生菜打我吗?
I gave in because he was gonna hit me with a piece of wet lettuce?
我不管你为什么屈服!我只知道我玩完了。
I don't care why you gave in! All I know is I'm through.
-我现在就离开你!——莫莉!
- I'm walking out on you right now! - Molly!
在纽约,那个洛林女人把杜利从我身边夺走了,但在华盛顿,我绝不会让她在我面前游♥行♥!
That Lorraine dame took dooley away from me in New York, but I'll choke before I let her parade in front of me in Washington!
但她不会在你面前炫耀的。
But she isn't gonna parade herself in front of ya.
你是我节目里的明星。她比不上你。
You're the star of my show. She can't compare with ya.
你是我的名片。莫莉!
You're my drawing card. Molly!
-你不觉得我怎么样吗?——什么?
- Don't you think anything of me? - Anything?
一切。我能想到的都有!
Everything. Everything I can think of!
等一下。这辈子就这一次,理智点吧。
Wait a minute. For once in your life, be sensible.
——嗯。-即使只是为了新奇。
- Mmm. - Even if it's only for the novelty.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
嗯。一个海洋。“不好意思,”他说。
Mmm. A marine. And "excuse me," he says.
你想让他怎么进来?扔手榴弹?
How do you want him to come in? Throwing hand grenades?
-你好!我能为你做些什么?
- How do you do? - What can I do for you?
我在找一个人……你叫她洛林小姐。
I'm looking for someone... Miss Lorraine, as you call her.
又是她。
It's her again.
-她都得到了。-听着,兄弟,请你走开好吗?
- She gets 'em all. - Look, brother, will you please go away?
我已经有足够的麻烦了。
I got all the trouble I can use.
是吗?如果我找不到她,你会得到更多。
Yeah? Well, you're gonna get some more if I don't find her.
-我正好和她订婚了。-没关系。现在,如果你能…-你和她订婚了?-没错。
- I happen to be engaged to her. - That's fine. Now, if you'll just run al... - You're engaged to her? - That's right.
-你确定吗?-我当然确定。
- Are you sure? - Of course I'm sure.
这是我送她去火车站的那晚她给我的。
She gave me this the night I took her to the train.
-你带她上了火车?-听着,伙计,你找错派对了。
- You took her to the train? - Look, bud, you got the wrong party.
那晚你没带她上火车。
You didn't take her to the train that night.
我告诉你,是我♥干♥的。
I tell you I did.
我可不想让那些家伙抢我的时间。
I wasn't lettin' those guys beat my time.
-但是他们也带她上了火车。-他们冲进来了。
- But they took her to the train too. - They horned in.
她不想要。
She didn't want 'em.
她说:“乔治,我只是对他们好,因为他们尽了自己的一份力。
She says, "George, I'm just bein' nice to them 'cause they're doing their bit.
你是我唯一爱的人。”
You're the only one I love."
她这么跟你说的?确定。她对所有的男人都很好。
She said that to you? Sure. She's nice to all the fellas.
这就是为什么她是如此受欢迎的海报女郎。
That's why she's such a popular pinup girl.
-成千上万的男人都有她的照片。-海报女郎?
- Thousands of guys have her picture. - Pinup girl?
我的节目里有一个很受欢迎的海报女郎,而我却不让公众知道?
I've got a popular pinup girl in my show, and I'm not letting the public know?
洛林小姐今晚才回来,我们何不计划给她一个小惊喜呢?
Miss Lorraine won't be here until tonight, so why don't you and I sort of plan a little surprise for her?
-嗯,没关系。-原谅我们。
- Well, that's fine. - Pardon us.
等一下,莫莉。你不能和他去任何地方。
Wait a minute, Molly. You're not going anyplace with him.
-如果她想,谁能阻止她?-是的。你别管这事。
- If she wants to, who's gonna stop her? - Yeah. You keep out of this.
战争就是战争。对了,帮洛林小姐订张桌子fiancé。
War is war. Oh, and by the way, reserve a table for miss Lorraine's fiancé.
他将是我们今晚的贵宾。
He's going to be our honored guest tonight.
你气色不错,艾德。
You look good, ed.
-晚上好。-晚上好。
- Good evening. - Good evening.
J once too often &
J once too often &
你会太频繁地出去走走
j you're gonna step out once too often &
我已经厌倦了为你举火炬了
j I'm gettin' mighty sick and tired j j of totin' the torch for you &
所以小心点,兄弟
j so just be careful, brother &
我也能找到另一个。记住你做过的任何事
j I, too, can find another j js remember anything that you do &
我可以经常做一次
j I can do too j j once too often &
我太常被冷落了
j I'll get the go-by once too often &
然后你就得改变你的调子了
j and then you'll have to change your tune &
用不同的调子唱,你一直在用的那句歌♥词,将不再有趣,当你来找我的时候,它会自食其果
j and sing in a different key j j that line that you've been usin'd j will cease to be amusin' j j it's gonna boomerang j j when you come lookin' for me j&
说到哭泣,你真是个巫师,你是不在场证明艺术的大♥师♥
j say, you're a wizard when it comes to cryin' j j' a master in the art of alibi-in' &
我继续做你那又高又幻的谎言吧
j go on and do your tall and fancy lyin' &
宝贝,但你会说你很抱歉
j baby, but you will say you're sorry &
电影精选列表