他称那是他的协奏曲,但它是围绕着我的歌♥的旋律写的
He called that his concerto, and yet it's written around the melody of my song.
他是谁
Who was he
他来自你在普罗旺斯的辖区
He came from your district in provence.
那儿的每个人一定都知道那首古老的民歌♥
Everybody there must have known that old folk song.
他对我来说几乎是一个陌生人,但不知何故,我总觉得他吸引着我,带着一种怜悯和理解
He was almost a stranger to me, and yet somehow I always felt drawn to him with a kind of pity, understanding.
他的痛苦和疯狂将被遗忘
His suffering and madness will be forgotten.
他的音乐,他的协奏曲将被保留
His music, his concerto will remain.
我很高兴他在
I I'm glad he heard it before he
可怜的claudin
Poor claudin.
哦,小姐 你今晚太棒了
Oh, mademoiselle. You were magnificent tonight
谢谢你,天蓝色 我很乖,不是吗
Thank you, Celeste. I was good, wasn't I
哦,太棒了
Oh, wonderful
天蓝色
Celeste.
哦
Oh
你太棒了,克里斯汀
You were magnificent, Christine.
无与伦比的美丽 一个感觉
Incomparable, beautiful. A sensation
这是所有吗
Is that all
我刚刚开始 要花上好几天,好几年才能告诉你你有多棒
I've just begun. It would take days and years to tell you how superb you were.
我们今晚在cafe de I'opéra吃晚饭
We're having supper tonight at the cafe de I'opéra.
我很抱歉,阿纳托利,但今晚不行
Well, I'm terribly sorry, anatole, but I can't tonight.
为什么不呢 你另有约会吗 是的
Why not Have you another engagement Yes.
与谁
With whom
拉乌尔
With raoul.
那个警♥察♥
That policeman
进来
Come in.
克里斯汀
Christine
Chdsfine Chdsfine
Chdsfine Chdsfine
你们两个当然认识了
You two know each other, of course.
当然可以 当然可以
Of course. Of course.
那你要多久才能准备好,克里斯汀 马车在等着
Well, how soon will you be ready, Christine The carriage is waiting.
我知道加隆先生会原谅我们的
I know monsieur garron will excuse us.
阿纳托利刚才也请我吃晚饭 毫无疑问
Anatole has just asked me to supper too. No doubt.
你不会太久的,对吧,克里斯汀
You won't be long, will you, Christine
我有个主意
I have an idea.
为什么我们三个不能一起吃晚饭呢 都订好了,不是吗
Why can't we three have supper together It's all ordered, isn't it
我没有请男中音去吃晚饭的习惯
I am not in the habit of taking baritones to supper.
我不想在公共场合被人看见和警♥察♥在一起
And I do not care to be seen in public with the police.
克里斯汀,你必须在我们俩之间做出决定,这是不可挽回的
Christine, you'll have to make up your mind finally and irrevocably between the two of us.
精确
Precisely.
别推,先生
Don't push, monsieur.
不,不,不 小姐很 原谅我
No, no, no. Mademoiselle is very Excuse me.
别推,先生 请
Don't push, monsieur. Please.
你愿意和我一起在cafe de I'opéra吃晚饭吗
Would you join me for a bit of supper at the cafe de I'opéra
快乐,先生
With pleasure, monsieur.
你觉得我们能穿过人群吗
Think we can get through this crowd
当然可以 毕竟,谁会注意一个男中音和一个侦探呢
Certainly. After all, who'd pay any attention to a baritone and a detective
完全正确
Quite right.
您先请,先生
After you, monsieur.