"如果洛伦兹夫人唱歌♥,你要对发生的一切负责
"If madame lorenzi sings, you will be responsible for what happens.
这是最后一次警告
"This is your last warning."
那么,我们的计划成功了
Our plan is succeeding, then.
我不喜欢,先生 我不喜欢它
I don't like it, monsieur. I don't like it.
巴黎歌♥剧院会变成什么样子呢
What is to become of the Paris opera
警♥察♥无处不在 这比赛马场还糟糕
Policemen everywhere. It's worse than a racetrack.
劳伦兹夫人怎么样了
How is madame lorenzi
她很享受它 现在什么也不能阻止她唱歌♥了
She's enjoying it. Nothing will keep her from singing now.
你知道歌♥剧演员是什么样的
Well, you know how opera singers are.
你sflreté网站的护士长在她的化妆室里你那个像狮身人面像的家伙等着护送她上台,她觉得自己很重要
What with your matron from the sflreté in her dressing room and that sphinx-like fellow of yours waiting to escort her to the stage, she feels quite important.
洛伦兹夫人,我相信你很镇静
Madame lorenzi, I trust you're entirely composed.
镇静
Composed
你在说什么
What are you talking about
为什么不呢
Why not
大♥师♥
Maestro.
钢琴刚调好音,大♥师♥
The piano has just been tuned, maestro.
我们什么时候开始演奏协奏曲
And when do we introduce the concerto
可能是歌♥剧之后
Probably after the opera.
道伯特探长有他自己的计划,我们必须给他机会
Inspector daubert has a plan of his own, and we must give it every chance.
也许你会喜欢从乐池看歌♥剧
Perhaps you'd enjoy seeing the opera from the orchestra pit.
谢谢你,先生 如果你不介意,我在这儿很舒服
Thank you, gentlemen. If you don't mind, I'll be quite comfortable here.
这样我就有机会看看乐谱了
It'll give me the opportunity to look through the score.
原谅我 序曲
Excuse me. The overture.
再次谢谢你,大♥师♥
Thank you again, maestro.
你们男人在整个表演过程中都要站在台上
You men are to remain onstage throughout the performance.
你们要尽量不引人注意,并对任何可疑的东西保持警惕
You are to make yourselves as inconspicuous as possible and be on the alert for anything suspicious.
唯一在后台有业务的人是歌♥剧公♥司♥的成员,他们都是你认识的人
The only persons who have business backstage are the members of the opera company, all of whom you know.
这是所有
That is all.
克里斯汀,我更希望你待在家里
Christine, I'd much rather you'd stayed at home.
你应该明白我为什么让他们今晚不让你唱歌♥吧
Surely you understand why I asked them not to let you sing tonight.
但我不能置身事外
But I couldn't stay away.
我们要推出一出新歌♥剧,洛伦兹夫人是一位伟大的艺术家,而且 阿纳托利·加隆是男中音
We're introducing a new opera, and madame lorenzi is a great artist, and And anatole garron is the baritone.
对不起,克里斯汀
I'm sorry, Christine.
但我真的很担心今晚可能发生的事
But I'm really concerned about what may happen tonight.
我知道 我
I know. I am, too.
请等我一下,在你的更衣室里
Wait for me, please, in your dressing room.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他在这里,杰拉德
He's here, Gerard.
他杀了我们的人,还偷了他的斗篷
He's murdered one of our men and stolen his cape.
他可能戴着其中一个面具 密切关注每一个人
He's probably wearing one of the masks. Watch everyone closely.
当然,先生
Of course, monsieur.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
它是什么
What is it
跟我来,小姐
Come with me, mademoiselle.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you one of the police
道伯特探长在哪里
Where is inspector daubert
他正在调查事故的原因 我会照顾你的
He's investigating the cause of the accident. I will look after you.
你不是警♥察♥
You're not one of the police.
不要害怕 我会照顾你的
Don't be frightened. I'll watch over you.
我一直在守护着你 来了
I've always watched over you. Come.
嘘
Shh
你会留在这里陪我,我的孩子,是吗
You'll stay here with me, my child, won't you
没有你的日子很孤单,但你终于来找我了,不是吗
It's been so lonely without you, but you've come to me at last, haven't you
现在你来唱给我听,我来弹
Now you'll sing for me, and I'll play.
我们将永远在一起
And we'll be together forever.
那里很美
It's beautiful down there.
美丽
Beautiful.
来吧,我的小宝贝
Come now, my little one.
克里斯汀
Christine
克里斯汀在哪儿
Where's Christine
哦,我不知道 这不是很可怕吗
Oh, I don't know. Isn't it horrible
她没来过吗 我没见过她
Hasn't she been here I haven't seen her.
在那里
There.
你现在不害怕了,是吗
You're not frightened now, are you
你知道我不会伤害你的,对吧
You know I'll not harm you, don't you
我怎么能伤害你呢 我一直都在帮助你
How could I harm you I've always helped you.
Haventl吗
Haventl
是的
Yes.
是的,什么
Yes, what
是的,你一直在帮助我
Yes, you've always helped me.
当然有了 Biancarolli知道
Of course I have. Biancarolli knows.
她不让你唱歌♥
She wouldn't let you sing.
她不知道我有多爱你
She didn't know how much I love you.
现在她知道
Now she knows.
但现在已经不重要了
But it doesn't matter now.
除了你和我什么都不重要,克里斯汀
Nothing matters except you and me, Christine.
随你怎么唱,但只唱给我听
Now you'll sing all you want, but only for me.
你会的,是吗,亲爱的
You will, won't you, my darling
当然可以
Of course.
歌♥剧院的门厅里有一架钢琴 让我们去那里
There's a piano in the opera foyer. Let's go there.
你弹,我唱给你听
You play, and I'll sing for you.
但你不明白
But you don't understand.
我们再也不能回去了
We can't go back there ever.
吊灯是我弄倒的
It was I who made the chandelier fall.
我为你,克里斯汀 但我警告过他们
I for you, Christine. But I warned them.
我告诉过他们如果不让你唱歌♥就会有死亡和毁灭 来了
I told them there'd be death and destruction if they didn't let you sing. Come.
看到了吗
See
我不是告诉过你那里很美吗
Didn't I tell you it was beautiful
你不知道我们有一个专属的湖吧
You didn't know we had a lake all to ourselves, did you
他们毒害了你对我的思想
They've poisoned your mind against me.
这就是你害怕的原因
That's why you're afraid.
克里斯汀,看看你的湖
Look at your lake, Christine.
当你习惯黑暗的时候,你会爱上这里的
You'll love it here when you get used to the dark.
你也会喜欢黑暗的
And you'll love the dark, too.
它是友好和和平的
It's friendly and peaceful.
它能让你休息,缓解疼痛
It brings rest and relief from pain.
就在歌♥剧院的正下方
It's right under the opera.
音乐从黑暗中下来,把它提炼出来
The music comes down in the darkness, distills it.
把它从痛苦中解脱出来
Cleanses it of the suffering that made it.
这一切都很美
And it's all beauty.
这里的生活就像是重生
And life here is like a resurrection.
先生们,这不仅仅是一场新协奏曲的演出
Gentlemen, this is more than just a performance of a new concerto.
整个巴黎歌♥剧的未来就靠它了
The whole future of the Paris opera may depend upon it.
Garron 加伦,你看到克里斯汀了吗
Garron. Garron, have you seen Christine
不 她在家里
No. She's at home.
她今晚早些时候来到了歌♥剧院
She came to the opera house earlier this evening.
现在她已经消失了 我们到处都找不到她
Now she's disappeared. We can't find her anywhere.
玩,大♥师♥
Play, maestro.
玩了
Play.
克里斯汀
Christine
克里斯汀
Christine
克里斯汀
Christine
克里斯汀
Christine
克里斯汀
Christine
乔治,你们俩去搜查那个通道 杰拉德,往那边走
Georges, you two search that passageway. Gerard, go that way.
小心些而已 这个疯子现在可以做任何事
Be careful. This madman may do anything now.
克里斯汀
Christine
克里斯汀
Christine
我的协奏曲
My concerto.
李斯特是玩
Liszt is playing.
你的主意真棒,加隆
That was a brilliant idea of yours, garron.
也许克劳丁现在就在上面,听着
Perhaps claudin is up there now, listening.
它在我们面前发出声音
It sounds in front of us.
它就在我们面前
It is in front of us.
整个地方都要崩溃了
The whole place is ready to crumble.
唱,克里斯汀
Sing, Christine.
唱歌♥
Sing.
不要动
Don't move.
整个地方都塌了
The whole place is caving in.
一定是枪声引起的
The shots must've started it.