快叫医生来
Get a doctor, quickly
你,去找个医生 快报♥警♥
You, get a doctor. Somebody call the police.
你听到 医生 叫警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
You hear. Get the doctor Call police Police
警♥察♥
Police
有人阻止他
Somebody stop him
发生了什么事
What happened
普列尔先生被谋杀了
Monsieur pleyel has been murdered
他朝那边跑去
He ran down that way.
不在这里
Not here.
对不起,先生
I am sorry, monsieur.
走吧,今晚别再来这里了
Move on and don't come back into this district tonight.
勒库尔,我们怎么会被说服去管理这个地方呢
Lecours, how could we ever have been induced to accept the management of this place
这不是歌♥剧院 这是一个精神病院
It's not an opera house. It's a madhouse.
现在这个,"谋杀通缉犯 埃里克·克劳丁,巴黎歌♥剧院前小提琴家
Now this, "wanted for murder. Erique claudin, "former violinist at Paris opera house.
年龄,48岁,身高5英尺8英寸
"Age, 48 years, height 5'8.
"这张脸最近被硫酸弄坏了 "
"The face has recently been disfigured by acid."
这是一个愤怒
It's an outrage.
在巴黎歌♥剧院工作了20年后,这个可怜的克劳丁竟然胆敢杀人
After 20 years with the Paris opera, this miserable claudin has the insolence to commit a murder.
在巴黎歌♥剧院工作了20年,一个人可以做任何事,亲爱的
After 20 years with the Paris opera, a man is capable Of anything, my dear amiot.
进来 进来,进来
Come in. Come in, come in
先生,歌♥剧院里有个小偷
Monsieur, there is a thief in the opera house.
小偷吗
Thief
一件服装被偷了 和两个面具
A costume has been stolen. And two masks.
这是不可能的 一定是那个穿衣服的傻女人弄丢了
That's impossible. That fool of a wardrobe woman must have lost them.
她早就该被解雇了
She should have been dismissed long ago.
她太胖了
She's much too fat.
这还不是全部 小偷闯入了餐馆
That's not all. The thief has broken into the restaurant.
这家餐厅吗 是的,先生
The restaurant Yes, monsieur.
少了一桶醋腌猪蹄,一块火腿,还有一个paté
There's missing a There's missing There's missing a bucket of pickled pigs' feet in vinegar, a ham, and a paté.
马上叫警♥察♥ 这必须停止
Call the police at once. This must be stopped
是的,先生
Yes, monsieur.
先生,恐怕警♥察♥阻止不了
Monsieur, I'm afraid the police can't stop that.
这是他 谁
It's he. Who
求你了,别再胡说八道了,伙计
Please, don't start that nonsense again, vercheres.
在你这个年纪,你应该知道世上没有鬼
At your age, you ought to know that there aren't any ghosts.
先生,你很怀疑,但我不喜欢鬼
Monsieur, you are skeptical, but I don't like ghosts.
我是个大忙人 那是什么
I'm a busy man. What's that
我们出色的舞台监督坚持说有个恶毒的鬼魂在歌♥剧院里徘徊
Our brilliant stage manager insists there's a malicious ghost prowling about the opera.
如果出了什么差错,他会认为是这个鬼魂干的
If anything goes wrong, he thinks this ghost did it
哦,先生
Oh, monsieur.
它有一个长长的鼻子和一个红色的大胡子
It has a long nose and a big red beard.
你让我很紧张
You make me nervous
这是一去不复返了
It's gone.
你听到了吗,老师
Did you hear that, lecours
我的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥不见了
My master key is gone.
你知道这意味着什么吗,老师
Do you realize what that means, lecours
有了这把钥匙,小偷可以打开2500扇门
With that key in his possession, the thief can open 2,500 doors
更不用说成千上万的壁橱和橱柜了
To say nothing of thousands of closets and cabinets.
也许腌猪蹄会杀了他
Perhaps the pickled pigs' feet will kill him.
哦,你好像不明白
Oh, you don't seem to understand.
他哪儿都能藏起来
Why, he can hide everywhere.
整个警♥察♥都找不到他
The entire police force couldn't find him here.
你好像没意识到这地方有多广
You don't seem to realize the extent of this place, lecours.
你从来没花时间去弄清楚
You have never taken the trouble to find out.
我为什么要呢 我的麻烦已经够多了
Why should I I have troubles enough.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for
警♥察♥ 是的,先生
Get the police Yes, monsieur.
肉酱,火腿,腌猪蹄还有2500个房♥间
Pate, a ham, pickled pigs' feet and 2,500 rooms
歌♥剧要开到什么时间
What is the opera coming to
这是可爱的 它是什么
That's lovely. What is it
这是一首普罗旺斯的摇篮曲 我从小就知道
It's a lullaby of provence. I've known it all my life.
听那些钟声轻轻低低地敲响,在晨光中带来和平,呼唤着每一个人,夜晚已经开始从你的疲倦的辛劳中开始,一天的工作已经结束,听它们敲响,而我和我的爱人
Hear those bells ringing soft and low bringing peace through the twilight glow calling to everyone night has begun tired from your weary toil day's work is done hear them ring while my love and I
在他们的摇篮曲中漂流和梦想
drift and dream to their lullaby
听那些钟声轻轻低低地在晨光中响起和平的钟声呼唤着每一个夜晚道伯特先生 夫人
hear those bells ringing Soft and low Ringing peace through the twilight glow Calling to everyone night has Monsieur daubert. Madame.
他们管这叫排练,先生
They call this rehearsing, monsieur.
抱歉打扰了,但我必须见你,克里斯汀
I'm sorry to intrude, but I must see you, Christine.
你看,我现在很忙,拉乌尔 克里斯汀
Well, you see, I'm busy right now, raoul Christine
请记住你是在和一位绅士说话
Please remember that you are speaking to a gentleman.
嗯 进来,拉乌尔
Well Come in, raoul.
排练
Rehearsals
阿纳托利,他一直在帮我
Anatole, well, he's been helping me.
哦,先生真是太好了
Oh, monsieur is very kind.
没有,先生 我觉得这是一种乐趣
Not at all, monsieur. I find it a pleasure.
我是歌♥剧演员阿纳托利·加隆
I'm anatole garron of the opera.
哦,我很抱歉 我是sdreté的道伯特探长
Oh, I'm so sorry. This is inspector daubert, of the sdreté.
我听说过你,探长先生 你的工作一定很刺♥激♥
I've heard of you, monsieur inspector. Your work must be exciting.
不如你的激动人心,先生
Not so exciting as yours, monsieur.
它不适合自我表达
It doesn't lend itself to self-expression.
我没听出你唱的那首好听的歌♥,克里斯汀
I didn't recognize that delightful song you were singing, Christine.
但你也知道,我不是歌♥剧鉴赏家
But as you know, I am no connoisseur of the opera.
这不是歌♥剧里的,拉乌尔
It's not from an opera, raoul.
这是一个摇篮曲
It's a lullaby.
摇篮曲
A lullaby.
这首摇篮曲似乎效果不太好
It didn't seem very effective as a lullaby.
你看,探长先生,一首歌♥曲可以被音乐家进行多种诠释
Well, you see, monsieur inspector, a song is capable of many interpretations by a musician.
也是一个侦探干的
By a detective, too.
毫无疑问,侦探通常会搞错
Though no doubt the detective is usually mistaken.
我必须单独见你,克里斯汀
I must see you alone, Christine.
我从sdreté来这里出差
I'm here on business from the sdreté.
和我在一起吗
With me
小姐和sflreté有什么关系
What business could mademoiselle have with the sflreté
什么事,拉乌尔
What is it, raoul
如果你不介意,我想让阿纳托利留下
If you don't mind, I'd rather anatole stay.
很好,克里斯汀
Very well, Christine.
你认识埃里克·克劳丁吗
You know erique claudin
嗯,是的 有多好
Well, yes. How well
我只知道他是管弦乐队的小提琴手
I knew him only as a violinist in the orchestra.
我在门厅里、舞台上或剧院外面遇到过他几次,但仅此而已
I encountered him a few times in the foyer or on the stage or outside the opera, but that's all.
他的举止有点奇怪,但我以为他对每个人都是那样的
He he acted a little strangely, but I assumed he was that way with everybody.
奇怪的是吗 奇怪,你这是什么意思
Strangely How do you mean, strangely
嗯 我不知道
Well I don't know.
他只是看起来有点古怪,但并无恶意
He just seemed eccentric, but harmless.
在我读到谋杀案之前,我一直以为他是个相当和善的老人
I thought he was a rather kind old fellow until I read of the murder.
什么事,拉乌尔
What is it, raoul
他本来是一个善良而无害的人,直到他认为普莱耶尔夺走了他毕生的事业
He was a kind and inoffensive man, until he thought pleyel was robbing him of his life's work.
然后什么东西突然断了,他变成了杀人狂
Then something snapped, and he became a homicidal maniac.
在他的州,他可能犯下其他谋杀
In his state, he may commit other murders.
我们必须尽快抓住他
It's urgent that we capture him as soon as possible.
但这一切跟我有什么关系
But but what has all this to do with me
我们在他房♥间里找到了你和他之间的联♥系♥
We found something in his room that connects you with him.
毫无疑问,你可以解释
No doubt, you can explain.
结果就是这样
So that's what became of it.
请解释一下,先生
Be good enough to explain yourself, monsieur.
嗯,当然可以 那个小雕像是我的
Well, certainly. That statuette is mine.
你的吗 肯定 我做了它
Yours Definitely. I made it.
我想把它作为礼物送给你,克里斯汀
I intended to make you a present of it, Christine.
你真好,阿纳托利
How nice of you, anatole.
不幸的是,它从我的更衣室里消失了
Unfortunately, it disappeared from my dressing room.
这是一个非凡的香港
It's an extraordinary hkeness.
我对你的多才多艺表示赞赏,先生
My compliments on your versatility, monsieur.
你肯定摆过很多次姿势了
You must have posed for this many times.
每一个细节都是你
Every detail is you.
Ineverposedforh Notonce
Ineverposedforh. Notonce.
你是根据图纸画的
You did this from drawings
还有我的记忆,探长先生 哦
And from memory, monsieur inspector. Oh.
见到克莉丝汀就是让她的形象永远留在你的心里
To see Christine is to carry her image in your heart and mind forever.
一定是那个老流氓克劳丁偷的
That old scoundrel claudin must have stolen it.
这不是显而易见的吗
Isn't it obvious
纯粹以sdreté的检查员的身份来说,恐怕即使是显而易见的事情也常常需要确认
Speaking purely as an inspector of the sdreté, I'm afraid that even the obvious often needs confirmation.
但作为一个男人,道伯特先生,你可以理解,夜复一夜地坐在乐池里看着克里斯汀,克劳丁很可能爱上了她
But as a man, monsieur daubert, you can understand that sitting there in the orchestra pit night after night and looking at Christine, claudin probably fell in love with her.