你承认这是可能的,不是吗
You admit that is possible, no
克莉丝汀,克劳丁有没有想要和你泛泛之交
Christine, claudin ever seek more than a casual acquaintance with you
不,你能想象一个如此缺乏自信的情人吗,先生
No, neven can you imagine so diffident a lover, monsieur
克劳丁当时才50岁
Claudin was barely 50.
毫无疑问他缺乏自信
Well, no doubt he lacked assurance.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
这是你的,克里斯汀
This is yours, Christine.
你要把它给我 是的
You're giving it to me Yes.
好
Well
那我就接受你们俩的礼物
Then I'll accept it as a gift from both of you.
看来这次交易我可吃亏了
Well, I seem to have got the worse of this bargain.
将来,探长先生,我发现,你是模特儿
In the future, monsieur inspector, I detect, you model.
无论如何,先生,这是个坏线索
In any case, monsieur, that was a bad clue.
不像看起来那么糟
Not so bad as it seems.
这使我找回了小姐的小金人
It enabled me to recover mademoiselle's statuette.
谢谢你,拉乌尔
Thank you, raoul.
门口的马车是您的吗,先生
Is that your carriage at the door, monsieur
为什么,是的
Why, yes.
请你载我一程好吗
Would you be good enough to give me a lift
你要走哪条路,先生
Which way are you going, monsieur
哦,没关系 作为巡警,我在巴黎到处都有业务
Oh, it doesn't matter. As inspector of police, I have business all over Paris.
是的,这样的话 再见,克里斯汀 再见
Yes, well, in that case Au revoir, Christine. Au revoir.
你帮了我大忙,克里斯汀 最有帮助的
You've been most helpful, Christine. Most helpful.
我希望你能尽快抓住他 谢谢你
Ihopeyou catch him soon. Thank you.
准备好了,先生
Ready, monsieur
为您服务
At your service.
你先请,先生
After you, monsieur.
你先请,先生
After you, monsieur.
夫人今晚真漂亮
Madame looks beautiful tonight.
我不是一直这样吗,伊薇特
Don't I always, yvette
尤其是今晚,夫人
But especially tonight, madame.
加隆先生,如果他头上长了眼睛 请biancarolli夫人 第一幕刚刚开始
Monsieur garron, if he has eyes in his head Madame biancarolli, please. The first act just started.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you. Madame.
晚上好
Good evening.
马塞尔,你觉得我的生活值得羡慕吗
Marcel, do you think I lead an enviable life
是的,先生
Yes, monsieur.
我知道,但不是你想的那样
Well, I do, but not for reasons you're thinking.
我很高兴,因为今晚我要和杜布瓦小姐共进晚餐
I'm a very happy man because I'm having supper tonight with mademoiselle Dubois.
克里斯汀
Christine
你会成为一名伟大而著名的歌♥手
You're going to be a great and famous singer.
我会帮助你的
I'll help you.
克里斯汀,你会成为一名伟大而著名的歌♥手
Christine, you're going to be a great and famous singer.
我会帮助你的
I'll help you.
有什么事吗
What's the matter
刚才在我房♥间里,也有人对我说了同样的话
Why, someone just said the very same thing to me a moment ago in my room.
人吗 谁
Someone Who
我不知道 那只是一个声音
I don't know. It was just a voice.
我就知道你迟早会听到
I knew you'd hear me sooner or later.
你是说是你 当然可以
You mean it was you Of course.
我不是这个意思但自从我看到你,听你唱歌♥后我就一直这么说
I don't mean actually but I've been saying that ever since I saw you and heard you sing.
终于,你听到我的话了
And at last, you heard me.
你的球杆,先生
Your cue, monsieur.
今晚吃晚饭时,我再告诉你一遍
I'll tell you again tonight, at supper.
什么事,夫人
What is it, madame
我不知道 我
I don't know. I
帮帮我
Help me
vercheres先生
Monsieur vercheres
夫人
Madame.
你,去找医生 很快
You, get the doctor. Quickly.
带她去更衣室
Take her to her dressing room.
会发生什么呢
What could have happened
什么
What
快
Quick
杜布瓦小姐,您得马上走
Mademoiselle Dubois, you must go on at once.
biancarolli夫人被带走了"我 请快点换衣服
Madame biancarolli has been taken I. Please get changed quickly.
克莱尔 克莱尔 那个穿衣服的笨女人在哪
Claire Claire Where is that clumsy wardrobe woman
克莱尔,马上给迪布瓦小姐换衣服
Claire, get mademoiselle Dubois changed at once.
一刻也不能耽搁
There isn't a moment to lose.
她被下了迷♥药♥ 这是毫无疑问的
She was drugged. There's no doubt about it.
谁会想给她下药
Now, who the devil would want to drug her
我肯定她吃多了
I'm sure she over-ate.
你确定她会康复吗,莱福特医生
You're certain she'll recover, Dr. Lefort
肯定
Definitely.
我在这里做什么 我应该上台 我 医生 夫人 她现在会好的
What am I doing here I I should be onstage I Doctor Madame She'll be all right now.
她为什么唱歌♥ 她在外面做什么
Why is she singing What is she doing out there
发生了什么事
What's happened
女士,请克制一下 我向您保证 有话直说
Please, madame, control yourself. I assure you that Come to the point, amiot.
你有点消化不良
You were seized with a touch of indigestion.
作为你的替角,杜布瓦小姐自然代替了你
As your understudy, mademoiselle Dubois naturally took your place.
有点消化不良 我上舞台的时候还好好的呢
A touch of indigestion Why, I was perfectly well when I went on the stage.
为什么,我被下药了
Why, I was drugged.
你们都知道是谁干的
And you all know by whom.
阿纳托利·加隆这么做是为了给行李腾出地方
Anatole garron did it to make room for that baggage.
夫人,考虑一下你在说什么
Madame, consider what you're saying
夫人,请镇静
Madame, please, compose yourself.
我要求逮捕加隆和她 她也参与其中
I demand garron's arrest, and hers, too. She had a hand in it.
我要求进行调查 请夫人
I demand an investigation. Please, madame.
让我走
Let me go
夫人,考虑一下我们的处境
Madame, consider our position.
你是很棒的
You were wonderful
我向您保证,先生,地♥产♥商发誓说没有任何人有机会篡改这些饮料
I assure you, monsieur, the property man swears that there was no opportunity for any human being to tamper with the drinks.
探长先生,你还在等什么
Monsieur inspector, what are you waiting for
我要求逮捕阿纳托利·加隆 你知道是他干的
I demand the arrest of anatole garron. You know he did it.
我完全不知道,夫人
I know nothing of the sort, madame.
我是警♥察♥,不是灵媒
I am a police officer, not a psychic.
收集证据是我的职责,不带偏见
It is my duty to collect evidence, without prejudice.
你的证据还不够吗 每个人都知道 夫人 请坐,好吗
We, haven't you evidence enough Everyone knows Madame Will you be seated, please
是真的,加隆先生,你有机会把药放进比安卡罗利夫人的杯子里
It is true, monsieur garron, that you had the opportunity of placing the drug in madame biancarolli's glass.
当然,督察先生
Certainly, monsieur inspector.
我们都做到了
We all did.
于是,这就成了动机的问题
It becomes, then, a question of motive.
动机很简单,先生
The motive is very simple, monsieur.
他想让我走开,这样他就能给那个小 你是指我
He wanted to get me out of the way so he could make room for that little Are you referring to I am.
你听到了,加隆先生
You heard, monsieur garron.
夫人说话声音很好,也很直率
Madame is in good voice, and most explicit.
你有什么要说的吗,先生
Have you anything to say, monsieur
我否认夫人的指控
I deny madame's accusation.
先生,你是否否认,你有给夫人下药的动机
Do you deny, monsieur, that you had any motive in drugging madame
我否认我给她下药
I deny that I drugged her.
我不明白你为什么不愿意逮捕他,探长先生
I don't understand your reluctance to make the arrest, monsieur inspector.
你不是预审法官
You're not an examining magistrate.
你能证明加隆先生有给你下药的动机吗,而这个动机是杜布瓦小姐
Can you substantiate your charge that monsieur garron had a motive in drugging you, and that the motive was mademoiselle Dubois
啊,任何一个有半个眼睛的人都能告诉你 道听途说不是证据,夫人
Why, anybody with half an eye would be able to tell you Hearsay is not evidence, madame.
我会越过你的头顶,道伯特先生
I'll go over your head, monsieur daubert
我在sdreté有影响力
Ihaveinfluence at the sdreté.
我今晚被下药致人死亡,我坚决要求逮捕罪犯和他的同谋
I was drugged tonight to the point of death, and I insist upon the arrest of the criminal and his accomplice.
如果你不这么做,我 夫人稍等 请
And if you don't, I one moment, madame. Please.
你听到加隆先生否认他给你下药了吧
You have heard monsieur garron deny that he drugged you.
正如巡官所说,没有证据可以进行逮捕
As the inspector says, there is no evidence to warrant an arrest.
记住 你是在暗示我 记住,夫人,如果你坚持要逮捕他却没有给他定罪,你将会陷入非常非常困难的境地
And remember are you suggesting that I And remember, madame, if you insist upon his arrest and fail to obtain a conviction, you will find yourself in a very, very difficult predicament.
完全正确
Quite right.
无论结果如何,不要忘记你的事业与巴黎歌♥剧密不可分
And no matter what the outcome, don't forget that your career is bound to the Paris opera.
任何伤害我们或公♥司♥任何成员的丑闻也会伤害到你
Whatever scandal injures us or any member of the company will injure you as well.
精确
Precisely.
你是想让我忘记整件事吗
Are you suggesting that I forget the whole affair
是的
Yes.
为了你们自己,也为了我们,如果没有别的原因的话,纯粹是为了商业利益
For your own sake as well as ours, and purely as a matter of business expediency, if nothing else.
这正是我们的建议,夫人
That is exactly what we propose, madame.
完全正确
Exactly.
很好
Very well.