To be honest, I never do that.
那你为什么隐瞒呢
Why did you hide it?
愚蠢的反应
A stupid reaction.
可能吧 可能我
Maybe, maybe I was...
有点羞愧
a little ashamed.
你知道今天她会回家吗
You knew she was coming home today?
是的 她从米兰回来
Yeah. She was coming back from Milan,
准备动身前往马拉喀什
and on her way to Marrakech.
我顺路给她带来一些首饰
I was dropping off some accessories for her.
什么首饰
What accessories?
珠宝
Jewellery.
什么珠宝
What jewellery?
价值连城的卡地亚珠宝
Very expensive jewellery from Cartier.
你把它们都留在那儿了
And you left it there?
是的 用两个袋子四个盒子装着
Yeah. In four cases in two bags.
你回去的时候它们还在吗
Were they still there when you went back?
我... 我... 我不清楚 我还没...
I... I... I don't know. I wasn't...
那一刻我还没想到宝石
I wasn't considering the jewellery at that point...
我没留意
I didn't notice.
你告诉警♥察♥我给你发信息的事了吗
Did you tell the cops about my texts?
回答我
Answer me.
你告诉警♥察♥我给你发信息的事了吗
DID YOU TELL THE COPS ABOUT MY TEXTS?
抱歉 我好像把你吵醒了
Sorry, if I woke you up.
我正在做压力测试
I was just stress-testing...
新安全协议中的一个测试
one of the new security protocols.
真♥他♥妈♥难配置
Really fucking hard to configure.
起码要一个月的时间
So, it's gonna take me a month.
这是最快的了
Best case.
我想过来看你
I'm gonna come see you.
你放弃了
You giving up?
对 看来是不会发生的
Yeah, it's not going to happen.
莫琳 它不是不会发生
Maureen, it's not that it isn't going to happen,
它根本就不存在
it's that it doesn't exist.
人死后
After death,
什么都没有了
there's nothing.
我... 我知道
I... I know.
也不是什么大事
And it's not that big a deal.
你曾告诉我你有个愿望
You told me that you had a hope...
你非常希望...
Like you really hoped that...
我当然想
Of course I do.
可是
But, no.
我不相信
I don't believe.
我不想再待在这里了
I don't want to be here anymore.
我不想再待在巴黎了
I don't want to be in Paris anymore.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you too.
我打算到山上住几天
I'm actually heading up the mountains for a few days.
如果你愿意 可以立即过来 然后在那里跟我汇合
If you want to, you can come quickly and meet me there.
也许吧
Maybe...
要看警♥察♥怎么说
It really depends on what the police say.
我的禁足令不知道有没有解除
If the travel ban's been lifted or not.
警♥察♥
The police?
是的 凯拉被谋杀了 你没听说吗
Yeah, Kyra was murdered, you didn't hear that?
- 消息已经传得街知巷闻了 - 什么
- It's everywhere. All over the news. - What?
- 是我发现她的尸体 - 谋杀
- I found her. - Murdered?
谁杀的
Who murdered her?
我不知道
I don't know.
真的很恐... 真的
It was really horr... It was, ah...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不能透露任何信息 真的很恐怖
I can't talk about it. It was fucking horrible.
你想我稍后再打过来吗
You want me to call you back later?
我打给你
I'll call you.
立即到皇冠广场酒店329号♥房♥
我只能再等一小时
我知道你在看我的信息 过来吧
要不我过来
我有你屋子的备用匙
我在的士里了
我在你房♥楼前
下来吧
现在
我上来了
我到了
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 他们... 我可以喝吗 - 当然可以
- They... Can I have some? - Yeah, sure.
他们逮捕了英戈 他...
They arrested Ingo, and he...
他招供了一切
and he confessed to everything.
他们解除禁足令了吗
Did they lift the travel ban?
是的 结案了
Yeah. The case is closed.
但你还要作证
But you'll testify?
是的 也许吧
Yes, yeah, probably.
你想到我家住吗
Do you want to come to my place?
是的 我觉得...
Yeah. I feel, um...
我一个人的时候觉得很害怕
I'm scared when I alone now.
你准备去看盖里 对吗
You're going to see Gary, right?
是的
Yes, Yep.
你早该去看他的
You should have gone a while ago.
我该听你的话的
I should have listened to you.
走吧 我有车
Let's go, I have my car.
- 早 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
你是刘易斯的妹妹
You're Lewis' sister?
是的
I am.
我们一起上的布勒学校
We were together at l'Ecole Boulle.
现在我在哥布林工作室工作
Now I work at the Gobelin workshops.
其实 我马上就得走了
Actually, I should get going soon.
你应该留下
You should stay.
如果可以的话
If you can.
- 我是莫琳 - 叫我埃尔文
- Maureen. - Erwin.
幸会
Enchanté.
我明白也许你感到无所适从
I understand that you might feel uncomfortable.
为什么
Why?
因为我已取代刘易斯的位置
Because I've taken Lewis' place.
这么快
So soon.
没这么想过
Not at all.
你误会了
You're mistaken.
他在世时 我和劳拉之间什么都没发生
While he was alive, there was nothing between Lara and me.
我想都没想过 这是实话
It didn't cross my mind. Honestly.
你知道人们怎么说的 亡灵守望着生者
You know how they say, the dead watch over the living?
我经常想起这句话
I've thought about that quite a lot.
不仅仅因为刘易斯生前是灵媒
Not just because Lewis was a medium.
我不知道这意味着什么
I don't know what that means.
对于我来说 他感知他人的直觉很准
For me, he was someone deeply intuitive of others.
他明白弦外之音
He understood things that went unspoken.
的确
He did.
也许因为他知道自己不久就会死
Maybe because he knew he was going to die.
我觉得 他能看到我看不到的东西
I mean I felt that he saw things which I didn't.
也许你也能看到
Maybe you do too.
他认为你也有一样的天赋
He thought that you had the same gifts.
我不知道
I don't know.
我
I, ah..
也不知不觉潜移默化了
Had a tendency to follow him.
他看事情看得透彻
He took things quite far.
至少对我来说 太透彻了
Too far for me, at least.
我远比不上他
I couldn't keep up.
我想说的是 有刘易斯在
All I mean is that with Lewis,
一切皆有可能
nothing seems impossible.
很多宗教信仰认为 灵魂在离开人间之前
Many religions believe that the soul wanders around for a while
会四处游荡一阵子
before leaving this world.
他跟你说过这些吗
Did he speak to you about that?
他对此深信不疑
He was convinced of it.
妈妈去世后不久
Right after, Mum died,
他确信
he was sure that...
她会来探访 道别
he was visited by her. That she came to say goodbye to him.
好像是个梦 但其实不是 感觉非常真实
That it felt like a dream, but not, that it was very real.
他能闻到她 他还看到她 一清二楚
He could smell her, he could see her so clearly... you know?
你相信吗
Do you believe that?