你提到通神学
Now you mentioned theosophy.
鲁道夫·斯坦纳对于抽象艺术的观点是什么呢
What was Rudolf Steiner's view on abstract art?
斯坦纳拒绝抽象艺术
Steiner rejected abstract paintings.
但这不是全部...
But that's not the whole story...
我这一周都联♥系♥不上你
I've been trying to reach you for a week.
我知道 我一直在工作
I know. I've been working.
太忙了
A lot.
抱歉
Sorry.
和凯拉相处得如何
How's it going with Kyra?
我还没见过她
Ah... I never see her.
我们互留便条
We leave each other messages.
我不喜欢这份工作
I hate this job, actually.
我很讨厌她 她简直...
I fucking hate her. She's a...
你之前不是这么说的
That's not what you said before.
是 以前付得起房♥租留在巴黎就很开心
Yeah I was just happy to stay in Paris and pay my rent.
那么 现在怎么了
Yeah, well, what's changed?
我的时间都花在琐事上
I spend my days doing bullshit.
做的事不感兴趣 感兴趣的事没时间做
That doesn't interest me, and it keeps me from what does.
我快被折磨疯了
It's driving me fucking crazy.
你该来我这
You should come here.
去阿曼苏丹国
Yeah, to the Sultanate of Oman?
我还要在这待两个月
I'll be here another two months.
我以为你差不多完工了呢
I thought you were almost done?
我重置了大使♥馆♥的电脑系统
I finished reconfiguring the embassy's computer system
现在等安全协议呢
and now I'm just waiting for the security protocols.
什么时候能拿到安全协议
When do you think you'll get those?
可能明天 也可能下个月
It could be tomorrow, could be next month...
一旦拿到了我就要开始安装设置了
And once I get them I start the installing and configure them.
来马斯喀特吧
Come to Muscat!
看 我来海边过周末了
Look, I came to the seaside for the weekend.
很美
It's beautiful.
我在马斯喀特能做什么
What the hell would I do in Muscat?
你在巴黎又能做什么
What the hell you do in Paris?
你知道的
You know.
等待 我必须等待
I'm waiting. I have to wait.
等了三个月
It's been three months.
我感受到了什么
I think I felt something.
我得赶回刘易斯家
I need to go back to Lewis' house.
我真的感受到了
I really think I felt something.
你认为 还是你确定
You think you felt something or you're sure?
我只是想搞清楚 仅此而已
I just need to see it to the end. That's all.
这件不错 要这件 谢谢
This is perfect. This works. Thank you.
还有这个
This too.
看看这件...
I see this...
这件太棒了
Actually it may be perfect.
我想看你穿上它们
I'd like to see them on you.
你不想试试吗
You don't want to try them on?
我...你知道我不能穿
I... you know that I can't.
但你想穿
But you want to.
确实 我是说...如果你能守口如瓶...
Sure, I mean... if you could keep your mouth shut, maybe...
但上次我试穿就被你出♥卖♥♥♥了
but you totally dicked me over the last time I did it.
至少试试这双鞋 我去拿
Try on the shoes at least. I'll get them.
这两只鞋尺码一样 她不会退货的
They're the same size. She won't have to send them back.
好吧 文森特...
Okay, Vincent...
你必须保证...
You have to promise me...
只字不提 只字不提
Not one word. Not one word.
我会守口如瓶的
My lips are sealed.
真的吗
Really?
有车必堵 也不是你的错
If there's traffic, there's traffic. Nothing you can do about it.
他们可以等
They'll wait.
他们只是需要见见阳光 没问题的
They just need a little daylight. It's okay.
不 我不能等 我有约
No, I can't wait. I have an appointment.
我下午晚些时候去你家找你
I'll meet you at your place later this afternoon?
就这样
Okay.
那两条皮裤吗 很棒是吧
The leather pants? They're great, right?
不 这两条不行 你不能留着...我跟人保证了...
No, not these. You can't keep... I promised...
我跟人保证一早就送回去的
I promised that I'd bring them back in the morning.
别这么对我
Please don't do that to me.
我这就跟他们说 没问题 不用担心
I'm telling them right now. It's no problem. Don't worry. Okay.
嘿 她在路上 得晚点到
Hey so, she is on her way. She's late.
她米兰的航♥班♥晚点了
Her plane from Milan was just delayed.
她现在在哪
But where is she?
在高速 有点堵车
She's on a highway. There's traffic, apparently.
你能代替她吗 节省点时间
Can you stand in for her? It'll save some time.
我四点就得走
I have to leave at four o'clock.
没事 不耽误 来吧
Yeah, that's okay. It's perfect. Come.
你觉得她会全盘否定吗
You think she'll ditch everything?
没错 她会全盘否定
Yeah, she'll ditch everything.
不过我给了你三种方案 没准...
I brought you three options though so...
那样就能一次通过吗
With that we'll make it through?
我没法保证
I can't make any promises.
你在这我安心多了
I'd feel more comfortable if you stayed.
你怕凯拉
You scared of Kyra?
我听说她很可怕
I hear she's a monster.
这是你的左心室
This is your left ventricle.
只是稍微大了一点
It's just slightly larger in size.
跟你孪生哥哥的一样
It was exactly the same for your twin brother.
没问题 你能活到100岁的
You can live with it and die at 100.
或者27
Or at 27.
我治疗你和刘易斯是一样的
I treated Lewis just like I treated you.
一年两次超声波检查
An ultrasound twice a year.
没有任何征兆
There was no sign. Nothing.
突然有一天病情就失控了
One day, it just gave way.
别害怕 莫琳
Don't be scared, Maureen.
刘易斯的去世是个例
What happened to Lewis is very exceptional.
可以起来了
You can get up.
一切正常
Everything is fine.
你只需避免剧烈运动
You just need to keep avoiding both intense physical efforts
保持情绪稳定
and extreme emotions.
就像刘易斯那样...
Like Lewis did...
- 他就是做橱柜的时候... - 我懂
- I mean,... he built cabinets. - I know.
他想把他家改成工作室
He wanted to turn the house into a studio where he could teach
好来教授和练习木工
and practice carpentry.
他将这视为理想
He really considered it his future.
你半年后还会来吧
I'll see you again in six months?
我也不知道半年后我会在哪
I have no idea where I'm going to be in six months.
晚上好 莫琳
Good evening, Maureen.
抱歉 我们没见过面
Excuse me, we haven't met.
我是英戈
I'm Ingo.
你好 抱歉...
Hi! Um, sorry...
凯拉在吗
Is Kyra here?
跟她的律师在房♥里
In her room with her lawyer.
他们已经开了一个小时的电♥话♥会议了
They've been on a conference call for an hour.
基金会的事
Problems with the foundation.
我只是来拿点东西 她知道的
I'm just here to pick up a few things. She's aware.
你知道放在哪吗
Do you know where they are?
那有个服装袋
There is one garment bag over there.
随口问一下
Um, random question, but
你知道有两条皮裤放在哪吗
do you happen to know about two pairs of leather pants?
那两条也要还回去
They should be in the bag.
她想留下
She wants to keep them.
好吧
Okay.
她在那吧
She's just in there?
她真是太讨厌了 是吧
Ah, she's a real fucking pain-in-the-ass, right?
我们已经为之努力半年了
We've been working on this for six months.
不能在最后一刻取消媒体采访
We can't just call off the press trip at the last minute.
嘿 凯拉
Hey Kyra?
我们一只两岁大的猩猩失踪三周了
We have a 2-year-old gorilla who's been gone for three weeks.
整个猩猩家族都出问题了
And now we have a problem with the whole family.
格尔曼夫人的丈夫在保护猩猩栖息地上
Mrs. Gellman's husband invests a lot of time and money