私人采购员
给 小钥匙用来开楼上的锁
So, um, the little key is for the lock on top.
这个是楼下的
And big one for below.
你不留下吗
You're not staying?
不了 太多回忆了
No, I prefer not to. Too many memories.
你自己可以吗
It's good for you?
当然 我能理解
Yeah, of course. I understand.
- 再见 - 好
- See you later. - Okay.
刘易斯
Lewis?
刘易斯 是你吗
Lewis, is that you?
刘易斯
Lewis!
莫琳
Maureen?
莫琳
Maureen?
我不知道 我睡着了
I dont know... I fell asleep.
有什么发现
So?
有鬼魂
There was a presence.
我有感觉 但就是...
I felt something. I just can't...
离我太远了 我无法辨认
I can't tell, it was too far.
你必须建立联♥系♥
You must make contact.
我想可能咱俩一起才能做到
I think there might need to be two of us for that.
牵引力不够强
There... There wasn't enough pull.
我有感觉 但它就是不肯靠近
Because I felt something. It was just keeping its distance.
来
Come here.
看到那个十字了吗
You see the cross?
恩
Yeah.
之前就有吗
Has that always been there?
她说她没法靠近它
She said that she couldn't make a contact.
她还认为有鬼魂吗
Does she still feel a presence?
对 她说那房♥子有鬼魂徘徊
Yes, she says the house is inhabited.
我们得确认了才能买♥♥
Well, we can't buy unless we're sure.
我们得确定这房♥子不是凶宅
We need to know if it's benevolent or not.
这不是一笔小投资
It's too much of an investment.
嘿...那里可能...
Hey... um... So, there...
什么都没有
Could be no one.
但也许有鬼魂 再给我点时间
But there could be something. I...I just need more time, I think.
寻找灵界入口难度很大
It's extremely difficult to find a portal into the spiritual world.
这种事就是这样
It's the way that it is.
我上周去了斯德哥尔摩
I was in Stockholm last week,
在现代艺术博物馆看了场精彩的展览
I saw a wonderful exhibition at the Modern Art Museum.
希尔马·阿夫克林特
Hilma af Klint.
希尔马·阿夫克林特 瑞典抽象派艺术家
你听说过吗
Have you ever heard of her?
没有
Mm... no.
她声称灵魂
She says that spirits
指引她作画
commission her paintings.
她1960年创造了抽象艺术
She invented abstract art
早于康定斯基和马列维奇
before Kandinsky and Malevitch in 1906.
她认为灵界
She claims that
可以与我们交流
the spirit-world communicated with us.
她是媒介
Through her.
希尔马·阿夫克林特
希尔马·阿夫克林特
抽象派
先驱
当我发现希尔马·阿夫克林特的作品时
What fascinated me when I discovered Hilma af Klint's work was...
令我惊叹的是这些雄伟神秘的画作
That these grand and enigmatic paintings
竟是于二十世纪初绘成的
had been painted in the early 1900's.
还有它们竟出自一位我未曾听闻的
And that they were made by a Swedish female artist
瑞典女艺术家之手
that I hadn't heard about before.
最令人惊叹的一点是它们皆完成于
Maybe the most fascinating part is that these pieces
抽象艺术这一概念提出之前
were made before the conception of abstract art.
但希尔马·阿夫克林特没有将画作公布
But Hilma af Klint kept her art secret,
她认为在她有生之年它们不会受到世人的理解
She was sure that they wouldn't be understood during her life.
她在遗嘱里要求在她死后二十年
In her will she decided that they would
将画作公之于众
be kept hidden until 20 years after her death.
所以 一个世纪前 希尔马·阿夫克林特
So, a century ago, Hilma af Klint
是在为未来作画
painted for the future.
而现在 未来就在眼前
And the future is here now.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
在接待室待久了很无聊吧
It didn't bore you too much at reception?
没有 我习惯了 我丢过护照
No, no more than normal. I lost my passport.
她在米兰待多久
How long will she be in Milan for?
两天
Two days.
我都挂在架子上了
I put everything on a rack.
这是新系列皮裤
Here are the leather pants from the new collection.
完全是凯拉的风格 我能想象到她穿上的样子
They're Kyra's style. I mean, I can see her in them.
能裁一下吗 裤子有点肥
Are we able to cut them? Is it possible? They'll be too big.
我去看看
Let me look into this.
工作室裁完给你
I'll get them for you from the studio.
我不该这么做 但是...
I'm not really supposed to, but...
请你尽快还回来
Please, you bring them back as soon as you can,
不然我们会有麻烦
otherwise I will be in big trouble.
那是当然
Of course.
她需要一件亮眼的礼服
She's going to need something
来参加艾滋病研究基金会慈善晚宴
a little flashier for the Amfar dinner.
是
Yeah.
这些是路易斯为晚宴准备的礼服
That's the stuff Louis set aside for the dinner.
路易斯喜欢的她一定喜欢
If Louis likes it, then she'll love it.
- 你喜欢这件 - 恩
- You like it? - Mm.
路易斯也喜欢 这件很难驾驭的
So does Louis. It's not easy to wear.
妩媚又刚毅
It's sensual and strong.
- 就这件了 还有靴子 - 好
- I'll take it, and some boots. - Okay.
这两个包和这个腰带我都拿走
I think I'll take both bags and this belt.
你了解她的 我不想冒险
You know her. Don't want to risk it.
凯拉肯定会要棕色的那个
Kyra would want the brown, for sure.
或者蓝色的 也许两个都不要
Or the blue. Or neither.
她给了我张空白支票
Ah, she gave me a blank check.
需要押金吗
Do... do you take deposits?
需要
Yes.
- 她得付四千五百美元 - 好
- She wants 4,500. - Cool.
腰带五百 每个包两千
500 for the belt, and 2,000 for each bag.
很好
Great.
莫琳 我回来了 但是马上又得走
Maureen, I got back but I have to leave right away.
咱俩碰不到面了 我明早出发去米兰
We'll miss each other. I'm off to Milan tomorrow morning.
信封里
I'm leaving an envelope
是你上两周的工资
with what I owe you for the last two weeks.
保重 凯拉
Take care. Kyra.
附注:我的笔记本在桌上
P.S. I left my Mac on the desk.
你能帮我升级一下吗
Can you do the upgrade for me?
希尔马·阿夫克林特进入了唯灵论的圈子
Hilma af Klint has moved in spiritual circles
并加入降神会
and participated in seances,
之后她成为一位灵媒
later she was also a medium.
唯灵论的本质是什么呢
What actually is regarded as the essence of spiritualism?
唯灵论的中心思想是
Well, the central idea of spiritualism,
我们的世界之外还有一个世界
is the idea that there is a world beyond our world.
唯灵论者试图为这个世界给出经验实证
And spiritualists try to give empirical proof for this world.
1848年
In 1848,
福克斯姐妹听到了敲击声
the Fox sisters heard rappings
她们将敲击声理解为
and they interpreted these
逝者传递的信♥号♥♥
rappings as messages from deceased persons.
对他们来说这就是
And that was for them real proof
地外世界存在的切实证据
of the existence of a higher world beyond our world.
有趣的是
It's interesting that the
摩尔斯电码发明于那之前两年
Moriset code had been invented 2 years earlier.
唯灵论者总是
The spiritualists were always
紧跟科技的步伐
very close to the technological avant-garde.
比如 第一张抽象照片
For example, the first abstract photographs
就出自唯灵论者之手
have been taken by spiritualists.
希尔马·阿夫克林特坚信是更高级的意识
Hilma af Klint believed that she received the abstract paintings
给了她抽象画作的灵感
from higher levels of consciousness.
她成为灵媒后的画作
When she started to paint as a medium,
摒弃了在艺术学院学到的技巧
she rejected the skills she had learned at the art academy.
这是唯灵论和通神学的影响
And that was due to the influence of spiritualism and theosophy.