就转换一下做生意的方式 是吧
Just gotta change the way we do business, right?
结束这种方式 快点 走
This way's done. Come on, let's go.
起来 起来 走 走
Get up. Get up! Go! Go!
天呐 好痛
God, that hurts!
我的天呐 我做了什么
Oh, my God. What have I done?
谢里把这个落在她的车里了
Sherry dropped this in her car.
我已经拨号♥了
I already dialed it.
你只需要按拨♥打♥键
All you have to do is press send.
是的 我需要接通州警♥察♥的电♥话♥
Yes, I need to be put through to the state police.
跟我一起走
Come with me.
不许动
Don't you fuckin' move.
嘿
Hey!
去死吧
Fuck you.
今早一起恐怖事件
Pure horror this morning
发生在切斯特顿南方的一个小社区
in the tiny southern community of Chesterton.
警方发现了四具尸体
State police discovered the bodies of four people
还有无数的不完整的遗体
and partial remains of countless more
执法人员称道
in what law enforcement officials are calling
这是最为阴森的器官摘除操作之一
one of the most gruesome organ-harvesting operations...
所以我猜就这样结束了
So I'm guessing that's it, huh?
是的
Yep.
我想我会没事的 我可能就...
I think I'll be okay. I'll probably just...
嘿 我最好不知道为好
Hey, it's better I don't know.
所以你要去哪
So where you gonna go?
我最好还是不要知道
It's better if I don't know.
来 拿好
Here. Take it.
这是多少钱
How much is this?
我不知道 反正不少
I don't know. A lot.
我不能要
I can't.
你挣的
You earned it.
不要乱花
Spend it wisely.
用这个钱能走多远走多远
Use it to get as far away from here as you can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
现在离开这个地方 孩子
Now get out of here, kid.
你哽咽住了吗
You getting choked up?
我说赶紧离开这个鬼地方 孩子
I said get the hell out of here, kid.
我们还会再见的 克里松·马修
I'll see you again, Crimson Matthews.
别指望了
Don't count on it.
射手囚犯 有你的信件
Inmate Shooter, you got mail.
这次这不会是什么杀伤力大的武器
This wouldn't be any weapon of mass destruction
或者引进监狱的走私货了
or contraband being introduced to my penitentiary
是吗
now, would it?
当然希望不是
Sure hope not.
我不愿意看到你失去在全国罪囚犯荣誉协会的
I'd hate to see you lose your good standing
良好的信誉
with the national honor society of convicted felons and inmates.
好好看信吧
Enjoy your literature.