I got a big favor to ask you, bro.
没错
Yes?
早上好
Well, good morning.
很高兴你还在这
I'm glad to see that you're still here.
我们给你带了早餐
We brought you breakfast.
谢谢
Oh, hey, thanks.
我事实上正准备出门
I'm actually just on my way out.
我想要给你打电♥话♥来着 但我没有你的电♥话♥号♥码
I would've given you a call, but I didn't have your number.
今天要去买♥♥一个手♥机♥ 那是我的待办事项之一
Gonna get a cell phone today. That is one of my errands.
我的电♥话♥号♥在甜甜圈上
Well, my number's on the donuts.
- 你在哪里睡觉啊 - 楼上
- Where do you sleep? - Upstairs.
他应该和我们呆在一起 你可以在我们的沙发上睡
He should stay with us. You could sleep on our couch.
是的 我不敢想象有人会愿意待在
Yes. I can't imagine a person wanting to stay
这样的地方
at a place like this.
一定有很多小生物吧
It must be full of critters.
实际上 我正要去买♥♥杀虫剂
As a matter of fact, I'm off to buy rodent killer
就在我们说话的时候
as we speak.
好吧 邀请还算数哦
Oh. Well, the offer still stands.
- 好的 - 拜
- Yup! - Bye.
拜
Bye!
狩猎用品商店
所以还需要加多少钱才能
So how much extra cash will it take
不用等的就能买♥♥到
to get one without the waiting period?
听着 ...先生
Look, Mister...
克里松 叫克里松
Crimson. It's Crimson.
克里松
Crimson.
我这里不能把枪卖♥♥给你
I can't sell you a gun here,
不能不遵守法律
not without observing all the laws.
不管怎么说 这难道不违背你爱国的誓言吗
And wouldn't it violate your parole anyway?
该死的小镇
Fucking small towns.
你知道哪里有运营商吗
You know where I can find a Tracfone?
到的真快啊
You got here fast.
你打电♥话♥的时候我刚好在路上
When you call, I ride.
对了 你个混♥蛋♥ 我听说你刚从监狱里出来
Besides, you big sumbitch, I heard you just got out.
了不起啊 兄弟
Awesome, man.
我就在想
I was kinda thinking though
你会直接来到这座城市的
you would've come straight into the city though.
我有一些糟糕的事要处理
I got some shit to take care of.
不要花太长时间了 兄弟
Don't take too long, man.
有些人已经开始怀疑你从哪里来的了
Some people are already starting to wonder where you are.
我打赌 你一定给我带了什么有用的东西
I bet. You bring me something?
是的 给你带了些东西
Yeah, I got something for ya.
开战的时候没有这些是不行的
And you don't want to go to war without this.
我有直觉这会场血战 所以...
And I had a feeling you were gonna get kinda bloody, so...
我给你带了两件
I brought you two.
谢谢
Thanks.
要打得他们血流不止 兄弟
Make 'em bleed, my brotha.
但不要告诉任何人你从哪里得到这些东西的
But don't tell anybody where you got that shit from.
你确定你不需要帮忙
You sure you're not gonna need any help?
不用了 这次是为了一个朋友
Nah. This one's for a friend.
这次对你有什么好处
But what's in it for you this time?
好了 好了 我知道了
All right, all right, I got it.
我要走了
I'm outta here.
鬼门关见 混♥蛋♥
See you on the other side, motherfucker.
- 过得怎么样 甜心 - 挺好
- How you doing, sweetheart? - Fine.
讲一下 我和我的笨蛋儿子谈过了
Say, I talked to my dunderhead boy.
关于打你那件事他感到很抱歉
He just feels terrible about that little fight you all had.
你是打算告诉我是我活该承受吗
Are you trying to tell me that I deserve it?
不 不 我为什么会那么做呢 那是完全不对的
Oh, no, no, why would I do that? That'd be totally inappropriate.
我跟你说吧 既然现在我己经引起了你的注意
I tell you though, while I got your attention,
我觉得需要提一下 你和你的妈妈
I would like to mention that you, your mom,
你们在讨好镇上新来的那小子
you're cozying up to this new guy in town,
你和我一样清楚
and you know as well as I do,
他不会待很久的
he ain't gonna be around for long.
明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
不明白 那是什么意思
No, what does that mean?
好吧 意思是 ...我查过他的资料
Well, it means I... I done looked him up,
他对那些坏人做过很多坏事
and he's done a lot of bad things to a lot of bad people.
现在还不算太糟 他们本来就都是坏人 谁会过问呢
Now, that ain't so bad. They're all bad. Who cares?
但是其中有些人 他们最终以消失 失踪 死亡收场
But some of the people, they end up gone, missing, dead.
我只是不愿意看到你受到那样的伤害
I'd just hate to see you be part of that collateral damage,
毕竟你有这么漂亮的脸蛋 你知道吗
your pretty little face, you know?
我认为我和谁为伍是我自己的选择
I think I can make my own choice about the company I keep.
你知道的 我们这个镇上的每个人都会想要守护好我们的镇
You know, in this town we all like to take care of our own.
你和你的妈妈最好也记住
Best you and your mom remember that.
了解
Got it.
给我儿子打个电♥话♥
Call the boy.
他心都碎了
He's brokenhearted.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
是的 就是这样做的 贱♥人♥
Yeah, that's how it's done, bitches.
就是这样做的
That's how it's done.
以利亚在哪里 他现在还没来
Where's Elijah? He's not even here yet.
你♥他♥妈♥认为你在干什么
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
这个坏蛋有枪
Oh, this dick's got a gun.
把灯光从我脸上移开不然的话...你叫什么名字
Get that light out of my face or... What's your name?
- 以利亚 - 以利亚就会少颗牙
- Elijah. - Elijah loses his teeth.
- 请按照他说的做 - 闭嘴
- Please just do what he says. - Shut up!
把灯打开
Turn the light on.
所以你们这群小混♥蛋♥昨晚也在这
So you were the little shits here last night, too, huh?
你们有十秒钟的时间滚出我的房♥间
You got ten seconds to get the fuck out of my house.
你的房♥间 你觉得你在跟谁说话 贱♥人♥
Oh, your house? Who you think you're talking to, huh, bitch?
你觉得你拿个枪就惹不起啊
You think you're fuckin' tough with that gun, huh?
你们这些镇上的小混♥蛋♥怎么回事
What is with all these little shits in this town?
他是代表你们所有人讲的吗 因为如果是的话
He speaking for all of you? 'Cause if he is,
我原则上会废了你们
I'm wasting you all on principle alone.
不 不 乔就是个笨蛋
No, no. Joe's a fucking idiot.
他就是嘴巴贱但人不坏
He doesn't run shit but his mouth.
- 我们甚至都不是这里的人 - 我们在市区遇见一个人
- We're not even from here. - We met this kid downtown.
- 他的名字叫... - 托尼
- His name was... - Tony!
他说我们应该在这里开个派对 我们不知道
He said that we should come party here. We didn't know.
他没告诉我们有人住在这里
He didn't say anyone lived here.
那个混♥蛋♥ 他昨晚也让你们来了 是吗
That little shit. He sent you here last night too, didn't he?
我们昨晚不在
We weren't here last night.
我发誓
I swear.
那是什么
What's that?
滚出去 马上
Get out. Now!
乔
Joe!
放开她
Leave her alone.
当时一个血肉模糊的人在那 兄弟
It was a fucking bloody mess in there, man.
我的三个兄弟被他们轻轻松松的带走了
Took out three of my guys like it was nothing.
他们带走了鲍比
They got Bobby.
带走了我的弟弟 兄弟
They got my little brother, man.
瞧 但是我很幸运
See, but I was lucky.
我拼了命得跑 但我来不及仔细思考
I ran like hell, but I wasn't thinking straight.
径直跑出了镇子
Ran straight out of town,
遇到一个州警♥察♥
right into a state trooper
坐在他的车座里 脑海里还是刚才的画面
with my picture sitting on his passenger seat.
你跟他说了什么
What'd you tell him?
我说了是兄弟都会说的
I told him what any brother would tell him.
我告诉他滚蛋
I told him to fuck off.
不 兄弟 我不想让警♥察♥
Naw, man, but I didn't want that cop
找到地下室的钱
to go find that money in that basement.
我的兄弟就是为那笔钱而死的
Money my brother died for.
所以我跟他们说我的兄弟攻击我
So I told him my guys turned on me,
拿走了那笔钱...
took the cash...
径直去了边境
headed straight for the border.
听起来还算可靠
Sounds believable.
看吧 这就是发挥你的用武之地的时候了
See, but that's where you come in.
你对我而言是兄弟
You been like a brother to me.
听着
Look.
地下室有三百万美金
$3 million in that basement.