五年前
特雷 检查下楼上 确保只有我们
Trey, check upstairs. Make sure we're alone.
诺亚 你负责望风
Noah, you on lookout.
天呐 射手 我们做到了
Holy shit. Shooter, we made it.
不错 小子
Not bad, badass little bro.
你第一次做还算不错 但还是要注意
Not bad for your first job, but check it.
在到边境之前都不算结束 你明白吗
It ain't over till we get through the border, you feel me?
藏好这些钱 以防被谁撞见
Stash this cash just in case we get company.
鲍比
Bobby?
刚刚是什么声音
What was that noise?
我绊倒了 你我都清楚
I tripped. We're all clear.
我把车丢了
I ditched the van.
天啊
Jesus!
卧♥槽♥ 兄弟
Fuck, man!
车就在废车场
The van's down by the junkyard.
大概离这有0. 25英里那么远
It's about a quarter mile away.
鲍比他妈的去哪了
Where the hell's Bobby?
叫他去藏钱了 他一会儿会回来
Told him to stash the cash. He'll be back in a minute.
你什么意思 藏起来
What do you mean, stash it?
这该死的钱在哪里
Where's the goddamn money?
你去告诉你的兄弟把五分之一的钱拿出来
You tell your brother to unstash a fifth of that cash
就他妈的现在
right fucking now!
鲍比
Bobby!
什么情况
What happened?
我我们要马上离开这里
W-We gotta get out of here.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?!
他们没有拿到
They didn't get it.
发生什么了 你在说什么
What happened? What are you talking about?
那下面有什么东西
There's something down there.
- 钱在... - 他妈的闭嘴
- Where's the... - Shut the fuck up!
我放在一个...
I put it in a...
鲍比 鲍比
Bobby! Bobby!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
该死
Shit!
特雷
Trey.
特雷 你还好吗
Trey, you okay?
特雷
Trey!
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No! No! No!
不啊
No!
赎罪巷
拜托 我会很快结束的
Come on. I'll finish fast.
我要去上班
I have to get to work.
你还有差不多三分钟的时间
You still got almost three minutes.
我的车很高 别人看不见的
My truck's too high for anyone to see.
不行
No.
你有在我开车的时候 像我告诉你的那样做过吗
Had you just done it while I was driving like I told you to,
现在这不是问题了 不是吗
we wouldn't be having this problem now, would we?
你简直不可理喻
You are absolutely unbelievable.
- 他妈的做一次吧 - 不行
- Just fucking do it! - No.
来做
Do it!
你刚刚犯了这辈子最大的错误
You just made the biggest mistake of your life!
我来的地方
Where I just came from,
院子里的任何一个傻小子都有你好受的
any little gump in the yard could've tuned you up.
你不会想要跟我打一回合的 小子
You don't wanna go a round with me, boy.
迪吉 牛排和蛋 六号♥桌
Deej, I need that steak and eggs, table six,
五分钟前叫的
five minutes ago!
226赎罪巷
请问有什么需要帮助的
What can I help you with?
有洗手间吗
You got a restroom?
当然
Sure.
噢 我的天 谢里
Oh, my God, Sherry.
- 你的脸怎么了 - 妈...
- What happened to your face? - Mom...
不要叫我妈 快告诉我发生什么了
Don't Mom me. Tell me what happened.
我没事 多亏他
I'm fine. Thanks to him.
洗手间在那个角落
Bathroom's around the corner.
看吧 至少让我拿点冰块给你敷一下
Look, at least let me get some ice to put on it.
好的 可以让我静一静吗
Okay. Can you leave me alone?
你收拾得不错啊
You clean up nice.
- 这是找你的零钱 - 不用 你留着吧
- Here's your change. - Oh, no. Keep the change.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗 需要我们留下来吗
You gonna be okay? Would you like for us to stay?
显然 这位绅士是个好心的乐于助人的人 雷莫
Apparently, this gentleman is a Good Samaritan, Remo.
我觉得我们不会有事的
I think we'll be okay.
刚刚在外面做得很棒 谢谢你
Really nice what you did out there. Thank you.
今天中午就留这吃饭吧
Lunch is on the house today.
非常感谢 改天一定来
I appreciate that, and I will definitely take a rain check.
但我想也许你可以告诉我一点
But I was wondering if you could give me
关于在这工作的消息
a little more information about this job here.
哦 在那里工作是一个很大的牺牲
Oh, that's a big commitment, that one.
我觉得你还是不要去惹一身麻烦
I don't think you want to tackle that.
是的 那个地方就是个屎堆
Yeah, that place is a shithole.
注意你的用词
Watch your language.
什么 我相信他不会介意的 刚从监狱里出来的
What? I'm sure he doesn't mind. Just got out of prison.
抱歉 我听到你说关于“院子”的事了
Sorry. I heard you say something about "the yard."
我确实待过一段时间
I did some time.
什么时候
When?
昨天刚出来
I got out yesterday.
嘿 你们这里有啤酒吗
Hey, you guys got any beer here?
只有乐啤露
Just have root beer.
有给大人喝的东西吗
Anything for grownups?
咖啡
Coffee.
- 也行 - 那好
- That works. - Great.
你可以去给他准备一杯咖啡吗
Can you get him a cup of coffee?
- 好 - 谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
所以你这边有亲人吗
So you got family around here?
没有 就是找个工作
Nope. Just looking for work.
我可以借你的电♥话♥用吗
Can I use your phone?
听着 就冲你为谢里做的
I'll tell you what. For what you did for Sherry,
至少让我给你准备一些点心
how 'bout you at least let me get you a piece of pie
和咖啡一起吃怎么样
to go with that coffee?
然后为你给圣父约翰打个电♥话♥
Then I can give Father John a call for you,
说说好话
put in a good word.
他是这片地方的主人
He's the owner of the place.
我感激不尽
I appreciate that.
把这里当做自己家
Make yourself at home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你从这里出去要做什么
What you gonna do when you get out of here,
除了找人上♥床♥
besides get laid?
不像以前一样有很多选择了
Ain't like I got a whole lot of options.
将死
Checkmate.
看吧 有时候你需要把战斗抛在脑后
See, sometimes you gotta throw the battle
去赢得战争
to win the war.
你懂我的意思吗
You understand what I'm saying?
嘿 小伙子
Hey, boy.
小伙子
Boy!
现在 你最好给我一个很好的理由
Now, you better have a very good reason
在打我儿子这件事上
for laying your hands on my own son.
我就是看不惯他打女孩子的行为
I'm just not keen on guys who smack around young ladies.
去问里面那个敷冰袋的女孩子吧
Ask the girl inside with the ice pack.
她会告诉你所有细节
She'll give you all the details.
祝你过得愉快
Have a good one.
等一等
Wait a minute.
我孩子的刀 那是一个传家宝
My boy's blade. That's a family heirloom.
我猜我要组建一个新家庭了
I guess I'm gonna have to start a family.
我还以为像你说的这是一个很好的社区
I thought you said this was a nice neighborhood.
赎罪巷
哈喽
Hello.
我猜你就是那个找工作的小伙子
I'm guessing you're the fella that's looking for a job.
- 我不是有意打扰你的 - 不 没关系的
- I didn't mean to interrupt. - Nah, don't worry about them.