你力气挺大
You have such great strength.
肢解你可能要比其他人花得时间长些
You may actually take longer to break than the others,
但你早晚都会被肢解的
but you will break.
来的每个人都成功肢解了
Everyone breaks.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck you.
你知道开始肢解一个人最好的方式
Do you know the very best way to begin breaking a man
是先夺走让他是个男人的那个东西吗
is by taking away the very thing that makes him one.
申命记第二十三章第一节
Deuteronomy 23:1.
“没有被阉♥割♥的或没有被夺走雄性器官的男人
"No man having been emasculated or has his male organs cut off
是不允许加入神召会的"
shall be allowed to enter into the assembly of God."
你要再等一等...
You're gonna have to wait...
不
No!
他们带走了我的弟弟 兄弟
They got my little brother, man.
天啊 鲍比 不 拜托 鲍比
God, Bobby, no! Come on, Bobby!
该死的
Ah, shit.
鲍比
Bobby!
拜托 鲍比
Come on, Bobby!
没事了 孩子 是我 是我
It's okay, kid. It's me, it's me.
- 没事 孩子 是我 - 救命
- It's okay, kid. It's me. - Help.
我们从这里离开 走吧 快点
We're out of here. Let's go, come on.
从这里出去 走
We're out of here. Let's go.
走吧 走吧
Go, go, go, go.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
看
Look.
快点 我们走 快走
Come on, let's go. Go, go, go, go.
真的吗 丹尼
Really, Denny?
真的吗 丹尼
Really, Denny?
快起来 快起来
Get up. Get up!
他们走了
They are loose.
他们...
They... are...
他们逃走了
loose!
你的小癖好
This little hobby of yours
让你变得非常非常大意 丹尼
is making you very, very careless, Denny.
现在密切关注 好吗
Now pay close attention, okay?
他妈的集中注意力
Pay fucking attention!
我还没有让你尝过足够的皮肉之苦
I haven't taught you everything I know about pain.
现在把问题处理好
Now take care of the problem.
他妈的解决好这个问题
Take care of the fucking problem!
你...
You...
上楼 上楼去
Get upstairs. Get upstairs!
快点 动身走
Come on, get going.
不要回头看 赶快走 我们要走出隧♥道♥
Don't look back. Get going. We gotta get out of this tunnel.
继续走
Keep going.
上楼 上楼
Go upstairs. Go upstairs!
去那找出他们 你 过来 你
Find them up there. You, come here, you.
你来这 现在 找他们
You get over here. Now, you find them.
如果你伤了他们一点点
And if you disfigure one more body,
你就会去死
you are gonna be the one praying for death.
他们没有走
They ain't gone.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
在哪里
Where are they?!
现在听我说
Now you listen to me!
我想多久出去就能多久出去
I can go out there anytime I want,
而且我可以在你的脑袋上开一枪
and I can put a bullet in your little pup's head.
不要忘了这一点
Don't you ever forget that.
不要忘了这一点
Don't you ever forget that!
该死
Damn it.
继续走
Keep moving,
快点 走
Come on, let's go.
- 谢谢你 - 好 现在这样
- Thank you. - Okay, here's what's happening.
你躲进树林里 不要走在路上
You stick to the woods, you do not go on the road,
不要和任何人说话 去找你的妈妈
and you talk to no one, you find your mom,
从这个破地方出去
and you get your asses out of this twisted shithole.
你明白我的意思吗
You understand me?
好的 咱们走
Okay, let's go.
不是我们 你一个人
Not us. You.
什么
What?
听着 那些混♥蛋♥会打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
Look, all these assholes gotta do is call the state police.
我刚刚杀了两个人
I just killed two people,
其中有一个是我朋友的弟弟
including my best friend's brother.
再加上他们可能再加至少其他六项谋杀罪给我
Plus they're probably laying at least six other murders on me
在我们说话的同时
as we speak.
我会离开这里
I gotta get the hell out of here
永远消失
and be gone for the rest of my life,
更不要说我的老狱友
not to mention the fact that my old cellmate
会很生气
is gonna be one pissed-off son of a bitch
当他发现他的三百万美元跟着我一起消失了
when he finds out his $3 million is gone with me.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, fuck!
这一切和钱有关吗
This is about money?
你错过了什么消息
What email did you miss?
我不是一个好人 孩子
I'm not a good guy, kid.
钱不在了 我栽了
The money's gone. I'm fucked.
我没有理由继续呆在这了
I got no reason for being here.
所以祝你...
So have a nice...
无所谓了
whatever.
拜托
Please.
听着
Look,
现在就去找你的妈妈离开这里
just find your mom and get out of here.
好吗
Okay?
你不能就丢下我一个人在这里
You can't just leave me here!
拜托
Please!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 我们必须要离开这里 丹尼和圣父约翰 妈妈...
Mom, we have to get out of here. Denny and Father John, Mom...
抱歉 宝贝
I'm so sorry, baby.
你唯一该做的就是管好你自己的事
All you had to do was mind your own business.
关于什么
About what?
你妈妈应该告诉过你
Mommy here should've taught you.
不要对别人的礼物吹毛求疵
You never look a gift horse in the mouth.
你觉得是谁帮你付了这些所有的钱
Who the hell you think pays for all this?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你个笨蛋 你知道这个镇子的运行方式的
You little shit, you know how this town works.
妈
Mom?
该走了
Time to go.
不行
No.
妈 妈
Mom. Mom!
- 拜托 不 - 对不起
- Please! No! - I'm sorry.
妈
Mom!
对不起
I'm sorry.
很快就会感觉好些的
Feel all better in no time at all.
- 嘿 小子 - 天呐
- Hey, boys. - Jesus!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
牧师和警♥察♥
The preacher and the cop.
真实姓名 电♥话♥号♥码 朋友和家人
Real names, phone numbers, friends and family.
我不知道你在说什么 兄弟
I don't know what you're talking about, dude.
你听不懂我的话吗
I don't think you understand.
我要这些去复仇
I've got this whole thing about revenge.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck you.
这些 他们不会真正痊愈的
These? They don't heal real well.
现在有想起来什么要说的吗
Anything coming back to you yet?
好的 好的 他们负责进出货
Okay, okay. They're in charge of the inventory.
有多长时间了
How long?
天啊 我不知道
Christ, I don't know.
十年 也许更长
A decade, maybe more.
嘿 听着 我和你做个交易
Hey, look, I'll make you a deal.
算你一份 兄弟
I'll cut you in, dude.
听着 我们现在正要去取件
Look, we're on the way to a pickup right now.
可以看我的手♥机♥ 在我的口袋里
Check my phone. It's in my pocket.
兄弟
Dude!
我要找什么
What am I looking for?