so I got a way around...
我带你绕进去
You are crazy. You are a crazy son of a bitch.
你疯了 你这个疯子够变♥态♥
That's why I love you. Yep.
所以我才爱你 呵
You got a light? l... What?
有打火机吗 我 什么
You got a light?
有火吗
No. No.
没有 没有
Well, then what good are you? Wait!
那你还有什么用 等等
Rosie.
萝丝
Rosie.
萝丝
Is your name on the lease here?
租约用你的名字吗
The outfit. The outfit pays for everything.
黑道 都是黑道出的钱
I want you to gather everything up that you need,
我要你收拾贵重的物品
say goodbye to this place.
离开这地方
Okay?
好吗
I told you he'd show up. Give me my goddamn money, please.
我告诉过你他会来的 把那该死的钱给我
Yeah, give me my money, too.
嗯 把钱也给我
Give me my goddamn money, please.
把那该死的钱给我
Sure that's him? Yeah, that's him, come on.
那是他吗 是的 快
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Yeah, there you go.
你来说吧
What you up to, buddy? Well, our money's in there
怎么样了 哥们 我们的钱在里面
if you're still interested.
如果你还感兴趣的话
Well, not in the dough but the boat I'm gonna buy with it.
我想要的是用钱买♥♥的船
What's he doing here? It's a ridealong, Porter.
他在这儿干嘛 见者有份 波特
You see, your piece of the pie just got a little smaller.
你的份越来越小了
But don't worry, I'll leave you some crust.
别怕 我会留点渣给你
What are you waiting for, Porter? Go get it. Go get our money.
你还等什么 快去拿钱呀 去拿我们的钱
You guys do me a favor? We're here to help, buddy.
帮个忙好吗 我们很乐意帮忙
Well, they're probably gonna frisk me when I go in there,
当我进去时 我会被搜身
so I wonder if you wouldn't mind holding on to this.
帮我保管一下
Jesus.
天啊
You know, just for a little while.
只要一会
Sure, Porter.
好吧 波特
Hey, nice balance.
好枪
Douche bag.
臭小子
Can I help you?
我能帮什么忙
Yeah, I want to see Mr. Carter. And who are you?
我要见卡特先生 你是谁
Tell him I'm the guy that whacked Val Resnick.
就说是我♥干♥掉瓦尔
I'm sorry, I don't...
抱歉 我没
Didn't copy. Repeat.
我没听到 请重复
Right.
好
Mr. Carter will see you. Turn around so I can frisk you.
卡特先生要见你 让我搜身
So you popped old Val, huh?
你把瓦尔干掉了
Thanks. Left pocket.
谢谢 左边口袋
Saving up? Yeah, every little bit helps.
要拿着吗 是的 它会帮点小忙
Follow me.
跟我来
Bravo. Sit down.
干得好 坐下
My compliments. They were two of my best.
我要称赞你 他们2个是好手
No, they lull too easy.
不 他们都太逊了
48.
There's something you want from me.
你想向我要什么
Val Resnick gave you $1 30,000.
瓦尔雷斯尼克给你十三万
Paid us. It was a debt.
那是他欠我们的债
Well, $70,000 of it was mine, and I want it back.
七万是我的 我要讨回来
I'm sorry. Resnick told me, but I seem to have misplaced your name.
抱歉 雷斯尼克跟我说过 不过我忘了你叫什么
Porter. Porter. Right.
波特 波特 是的
I won't forget it again.
我不会再忘记的
The outfit is not unreasonable, Porter,
我们不是不讲道理 波特
but no corporation in the world would agree to what you're asking.
不过谁也不会同意你的要求
What about Fairfax? Will he give me my money?
斐法斯会还钱吗
Resnick told you quite a bit, didn't he?
雷斯尼克真多嘴
Fairfax will tell you the same thing I have.
斐法斯也会这么说
We're not authorized to do things like this.
我们不能做这种决定
Who is? Who makes the decisions? Well, a committee would make
谁 谁能做决定 委员会
a decision in this case. No, no. One man.
得投票表决 不 肯定有一个人可以
You go high enough, you always come to one man. Who?
你已经是高层了 一定能接触那个人 谁
Yeah, Fred Carter. I wanna talk to Bronson.
是的 弗里德卡特 我要和布朗森先生通话
Yeah, sorry to bother you, but I have a problem.
对不起打扰你了 有个事
There's a man in my office with a gun who says he's gonna kill me
有个家伙在我的办公室里拿着枪要杀了我
if the outfit doesn't pay him $130,000...
如果组织不给他13万美金的话
$70,000. It's 70... Let me talk to him.
7万 是7万 让我和他说话
Her.
她
He wants to speak to you.
他想和你通话
The speaker.
免提
This is Bronson.
我是布朗森
How much is this guy Carter worth to you?
这个叫卡特的人对你值多少钱
Worth? What do you mean?
多少钱 你什么意思
Well, either I get my money, or I'll kill Carter.
要么我拿回我的钱 要么卡特死掉
I don't like to be threatened.
我不喜欢被人威胁
I'm not threatening you, I'm threatening Carter.
我不是威胁你 我是在威胁卡特先生
Touche.
真的
An audacious man. Who are you?
有胆子 你是谁
My money, yes or no?
我的钱 给不给
No.
不给
Carter? Carter?
卡特 卡特
Carter, what's happening?
卡特 发生什么事了
Get some people down to Commerce street. Now.
快派人去商业大道 快
Carter?
卡特
Speak to me. Carter?
说话 卡特
You just don't get it, do you, you dumb fuck?
你还是没搞懂 你这个蠢蛋
I sure hope you're talking to him and not me.
我希望你是对他说的不是对我说
Carter! Carter!
卡特 卡特
I just croaked Carter.
我刚把他杀了
I want you to call Fairfax and tell him that.
我希望你能通知斐法斯 告诉他
Smoke them if you got 'em, asshole.
自己去舔屁♥眼♥吧 混♥蛋♥
You've got 24 hours left to breathe.
你活不过24小时
That's one day to get your tiny little world in order.
明天找人收尸吧
Do you understand that, sweetheart? Do you?
听到了没有 宝贝 嗯
Porter, Porter, Porter, get my money.
波特 波特 波特 把钱给我
I see him, I see him, I see him. Come on, come on, come on.
我看到他了 我看到他了 我看到他了 赶紧 赶紧 赶紧
Right here.
就在这里
I don't see any cash. They write you a check?
我没看到现金 他们写的支票
They gave me the run around. I have to go and see another guy.
我被耍了 我得见另一个人
Last one, then we got a dead woman, an assault,
最后一次机会 否则我们就得找你问女尸的事
and all kinds of stuff to talk to you about.
所有的证据都指向你
That means more paperwork, Porter, and we don't like paperwork.
需要做很多报告 波特 我们很不想处理这么多公文
Damn shame, Porter, but don't let the bastards get you down.
真可惜 波特 别这么垂头丧气
That's right, Porter. Don't give up.
没错 波特 别放弃
Hey, can I have my piece back? Oh, yeah.
把枪还给我 好
Nice roscoe, Porter. Heavy enough to be a nutcracker.
好棒的枪 重得可以当钳子用
We'll be in touch, Rocky.
再联络 洛基
Keep up the good work.
继续好好努力
Rocky? Where did you get Rocky from?
洛基 这是啥意思
Squirrel on the cartoon. Rocky and Bullwinkle.
动画片里的一只松鼠《洛基和布温克》
Good to have you back in town, Mr. Fairfax.
欢迎回来 斐法斯先生
I wish I could say I was glad to be back.
高兴才怪
I was swimming with the dolphins this morning.
我本应今早上和海豚一起戏水
Easy, would you?
轻点 行不
It's genuine alligator, for God's sake. What's the matter with you?
这可是真品鳄鱼皮箱 老天 你小心点
Sorry, Mr. Fairfax.
对不起 斐法斯先生
Hello, Mr. Fairfax. How's it going, Charlie?
你好 斐法斯先生 怎么了 查理
Well, between us and our neighborhood cops,
我们和另外两个警探
I'd say we got him pretty well covered, huh?
把波特盯死了
Walter, wake up.
华特 醒醒
Walter!
华特
Wake up!
醒醒
Keep those bags up, boys.
把箱子举高 两位
Who the hell are you? I'm the reason you're back early.
你是什么人 你为了我提早回来
You're Porter? That's right.
你是波特 正是在下
Keep those bags up above shoulder level, boys.
拿箱子的手要平举
You drop them and I'll drill you.
电影精选列表