Okay, everything's cool, baby.
没事了 宝贝
You were great. You were great.
你很棒 你很棒
Everything's cool. Give me the... Okay.
没事了 枪给我
Okay, okay, keep the gun.
好吧 枪还是你拿着
That's it. Everything's cool.
结束了 没事了
Just like we planned. Come on.
都照计划进行
Don't fall apart on me now.
振作点 可不要精神崩溃
There we go.
来吧
Oh, I bet you got a lot of questions rattling around in your head.
我打赌你的脑子里满是问题
I don't know, pally.
我也不晓得 宝贝
I guess wives get funny when it comes to girlfriends, huh?
太太会对情人醋劲那么大
What?
什么
I didn't get that.
我听不清楚
You got it.
是你要的哦
Come on, Miss Porter, I don't have all day!
波特小姐 我没闲工夫等
ls... Is Miss Porter here?
波特小姐在吗
Mrs. Porter.
是波特太太
Yeah, whatever.
随便啦
You motherfucker!
王八蛋
Get up, turn around.
起来 转过去
Come on. Get up. Come on.
起来
What have we got here, huh?
这是什么
How much in here, huh? There's two grand.
这里有多少钱 两千
What's in here?
这是什么
Helium. What the fuck you think it is? It's heroin.
氦 你想会是什么 是海♥洛♥因♥
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
惨了 惨了
Fuck!
操
Val Resnick.
瓦尔雷斯尼克
Where is he?
他在哪
You wanna know where he is?
你想知道吗
He's right here. Look. Look. Fuck you.
他在这儿 你看 操你
Wrong answer.
答错了
Shit! You motherfucker!
你这混♥蛋♥
Fuck! Val Resnick.
该死 瓦尔雷斯尼克
I never heard of him, man. Fuck.
从来没听过 靠
Where'd you get the envelope and the shit?
钱和毒品哪儿来的
Come on, man, they're gonna fucking kill me.
拜托 他们会杀了我
They're gonna kill me, man.
他们会把我杀了
What do you think I'm gonna do?
你以为我不敢
Worry about me.
想活就快说
Oh, come on. Okay.
别这样 好啦 好啦
Okay, okay, okay.
好 好 好
Stegman... Stegman, man. Arthur fucking Stegman. Okay?
史泰曼 亚瑟史泰曼那烂人
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Southend Taxi.
南区计程车行
Farragut Road, man.
费洛嘉路
Thanks.
谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
I'm looking for Arthur Stegman.
我找亚瑟史泰曼
He ain't here. Something I can help you with?
他不在 我能效劳吗
No, you can't. Where is he?
不 你不能 他人呢
I don't know. He ain't here.
不晓得 他不在
Take a guess.
猜猜看
What?
什么
Take a guess about where he is.
猜猜看他会在哪里
Is he at home?
他在家吗
Why don't you go fuck yourself?
你为啥不找个地方打手♥枪♥
All right, here we go.
好 开始
Hey, come on, roll it!
快点掷 我赢了
Wait a minute. That was mine! lt was not yours, man.
等下 那是我的 这不是你的 伙计
I get one more shot.
我赢了
There's somebody here to see you.
有人要找你
I'm looking for Stegman.
我找史泰曼
Who the hell are you?
你是什么人
I'm Porter.
我是波特
Well, Porter, that looks like assault to me.
波特 看起来你 犯了攻击罪
Porter looks to me like the kind that likes to resist arrest.
看起来波特也会拒捕
Fuck, no! Not in here.
可恶 别在这里开枪
Jesus, guys, he just... He wants to talk.
伙计们 他只是有话要说
Am I right? Did I call it?
对吧 对不对
Are you Stegman?
你是史泰曼吗
Maybe. What do you want?
也许是 你要什么
Your boy didn't make his delivery.
你手下的货没送成
Jesus.
天啊
Whoa, Artie.
哈 亚瑟
Hey, listen, don't worry about it. Why don't we talk outside?
嘿 别担心这个 我们出去谈谈好吗
Artie, you're a dealer?
亚瑟 你是毒贩
Just forget about it, all right?
别多管闲事 好吗
And don't touch my money, either.
还有别碰我的钱
Come on. Let's... This is heroin?
走吧 这是海♥洛♥因♥
This is heroin. Guys, just...
这是海♥洛♥因♥ 伙计们
Don't worry about it, all right? Just take it easy. Let's talk. Come on.
别担心 轻松一点 咱们出去谈
What are you guys looking at? Play your game.
看什么看 玩你的牌
And you're bleeding all over my couch. Come on, you. Come on.
你想把血都滴到我的睡椅上吗 走吧 走吧
Steggie's been holding out on us.
史泰曼在瞒着我们
I'll check it out.
我去查一查
Val Resnick.
瓦尔雷斯尼克
What about him? You're gonna tell me where he is.
他怎样 他在哪
No. No. Even if I knew, the answer would still be no.
不行 就算我知道也不会说
Now, where'd you meet up with my delivery boy?
你在哪里碰到送货小弟
At his drop.
送货的地方
Is he dead?
他死了
No, but she is. OD'd on that crap you've been sending her.
没有 不过女的死了 吸毒过量
So?
又怎样
What do you care? I'm her husband.
关你什么事 我是她先生
You're not gonna fucking kill me, are you?
你不会杀我吧
Not in front of these kids.
在孩子面前不会
Where is he?
他人呢
I don't know.
不知道
That's the truth.
是真的
You see, this stuff gets delivered to me, too, you know. Last night.
货是昨晚才送给我的
And I won't see anyone again till next month.
下个月才会再联络
Why all the trouble?
干嘛这么麻烦
Well, he's afraid of the girl.
他怕那女的
You know, I mean, of... Of Mrs. Porter.
我是说 波特太太
Look, I don't know nothing about this, okay?
我知道的就这么多
I know Val from the old days.
其他我都不知道
Three months ago he shows up, asks me to do him a favor.
三个月前他找到我 要我帮忙
I make an extra grand a month, so I figure, what the hell, right?
我每月多赚一千 何乐不为
Now you come around threatening to kill me?
你干嘛要威胁要杀我
Believe me, that much a buddy of Val's, I am not.
相信我 我又不是瓦尔的死党
He's in the city. That's it. That's all I know.
我只知道他还在城里
I got a game going on in here. How do you know that?
我得进去了 你怎么知道他在
He said so.
他说的
When? When he... Then.
几时 哦
When he came around.
他来我这里时
Said that he squared himself with the syndicate.
跟我说他又回到黑帮
Said he was back in the big time.
这次肯定能吃香喝辣
Back for good. He was very excited.
他很兴奋
Well, you tell him that Porter is back, too,
你跟他说波特也回来了
and he wants his money, Porter wants his money.
来跟他要钱 波特要讨回他的钱
Or I'll come back here and pay you a visit
否则我会来找你
when these kids are not around. Well...
等孩子不在的时候 啊
When would I tell him this?
我该几时跟他说
Talk to me.
请讲
There's a young lady to see you, sir. Her name is Pearl.
有位小姐找你 她叫珀尔
She's got two very bad habits.
她有两种不良嗜好
Right now, I'm only interested in one of them.
现在 我只对其中一种有兴趣
Send her up.
让她上来
Apartment 71 8, ma'am. Go right on up.
718室 小姐 请上去
电影精选列表