Oh, I bet you got a lot of questions rattling around in your head.
我打赌你的脑子里满是问题
How much money in the case? Anywhere between 350 and half a mil.
-这活有多少钱 -大约在35-50万之间
And how much do you need, Val? We split it 5050.
-你要多少 瓦尔 -我们五五分
How much? 130 grand.
-那是多少 -13万
We'll hit them on Friday. It's not enough.
-我们星期五行动 -那还不够
And how much do you need, Val? We split it 5050.
-你要多少 瓦尔 -五五分
It's my money. Yeah, well, I'm up short.
-这是我的钱 -没错 好吧 我少点
My 70 grand, I want it back.
我拿七成 我要还钱
60 short. 70.
-你拿6成 -7成
70, Val. It's 70 grand. 70, you dumb bastards.
7成 瓦尔 我要7万 你个混♥蛋♥
Help the homeless.
帮帮忙吧
Help the homeless.
帮帮无家可归的人
Oh, that's small change. Why don't you give me some big change?
这些只是些小钱 你们就不能给大点吗
Give a guy a break. What do you say?
行行好 给大点
Come on, now.
给多点
Oh, thanks, man. Oh... Hey, what the fuck!
哈 谢谢你 伙计 嗨 你♥他♥妈♥的
What are you...
你
Son of a... Motherfucker!
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
What do I owe you? $2.98.
多少钱 两块九毛八
Son of a... Hey! Hey, my cigarettes!
浑蛋 我的香烟
Oh! Sorry, sir. Pardon me.
抱歉 对不起
Thank you.
谢谢你
$100, $200, $300.
一百 两百 三百
Have a nice day, Mr. Johnson.
祝您愉快 强森先生
Excellent fit, sir.
非常合身 先生
And how will you be paying?
您要怎么付钱
Yeah, I'll give you $900 for this.
这些手表给你当九百
Let me see that Magnum.
给我看看那把马格南手♥枪♥
That's it.
嗯 就这个
$500 and the gun.
五百块加那把枪
I'll need to see some lD. Of course.
我要看看你的身份证明 没问题
I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson. This card's been canceled.
抱歉 强森先生 这张信♥用♥卡♥无效了
lmpossible.
不可能
Well, I tried it twice.
我都试过两次了
Do you have another form of payment? Try it again.
您可以用别的支付吗 再试一次
Porter, you're not dead.
波特 你没死
Where's Val?
瓦尔呢
Gone. Moved out two months ago.
走了 都走了2个月了
Where? Don't know.
他去哪里了 不知道
Who's paying your rent? Val.
那谁给你付租金 瓦尔
Why? Payoff, I guess.
哦 我猜大概是一次性付清了
What, you guess? You don't know?
什么 你猜 你不知道
Damn it! You've got a fucking lot of nerve coming around here
靠 你♥他♥妈♥的有胆回来
all fucking high and mighty. What, you bring your whore with you, did you?
还趾高气扬的 怎么 你带了个婊♥子♥一块是吧
No, no, no. Look at it!
不 看着
Look, see. Look at that. That's before we met, baby.
你给我看看 看看我们之前的时候 宝贝
Think about it.
给我想想
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
So, what are you gonna do, Porter? I'm gonna get my money back.
你想怎么样 波特 我要把我的钱要回来
You mean, what am I gonna do to you.
你看 我只好来找你了
Well, that depends on you.
这由你决定
Where's Val?
瓦尔在哪
I told you, I don't know.
我告诉过你 我不知道
Did he ever buy his way back into the syndicate?
他不是老早就有财团了吗
Yeah.
嗯
How do you get your payoffs?
你是怎么从他那里拿钱的
A messenger, first of every month, leaves an envelope with cash in it.
送信的 一开始每月都投个带现金的信封
So, who was she, anyway? That girl in the picture.
她是谁 在照片里的那个
I met her when I got out of prison.
我出狱的时候遇见她
I used to drive her, keep her safe while she worked.
我利用了她 本想在事做完之后确保她安全
What were you, her pimp?
你算什么 拉皮条的
No, no.
不
We both worked for that asshole.
我们一起为那个B工作过
Not now.
现在不行
Yeah.
嗯
You're cleaning up.
你没有毒瘾
No.
是
Val still wants to talk to you.
瓦尔想和你通话
Sorry, babe.
对不起 亲爱的
Shall I tell him to call back again?
我要让他再打给你吗
No, I'll talk to him.
不 我来吧
Shut him up, anyway.
叫他别烦我
Val.
瓦尔
Yeah, same as always. You?
啊 老样子 你呢
Yeah, good, good.
嗯 好 很好
Why? You there now?
什么 你现在在那
Well, don't sweat it, Val. I mean, we all look alike to them.
别怕 他们觉得白人都一个样
Same crew. The Chows.
姓周的手下 同一批人
Twice a week, Tuesday and Friday.
一周两次 周二和周五
Always between 1 1 :00 and 1 2:00, always the same route.
周二和周五中午 同一条路线
Chinese money laundering.
华人洗"钱"店
How much money in the case? Anywhere between 350 and half a mil.
皮箱里有多少钱 三十五万到五十万
And how much do you need, Val? We split it 5050.
你需要多少 我们平分
No, I mean, how much do you need to, you know, buy your way back?
我是指你需要多少才能回去
lnto the syndicate. How much?
重回组织 多少
You mean the outfit? Whatever.
你是说黑道 对啦
Jesus, you know everything.
天啊 你什么都知道
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 小妹妹
1 30 grand.
十三万
The beauty of the Chows is they won't go to the cops.
漂亮的是 他们不会报♥警♥
They keep everything in-house, and they don't feel pain the way we do.
只能吃闷亏 他们也不会心痛
You notice anything about those guys, Val?
这些人有什么不对劲
They look nasty.
都是狠角色
Probably all kung fu motherfuckers.
没准都是他妈的功夫高手
Why? Did I miss something? They weren't wearing their seat belts.
怎么 我遗漏了什么 他们没系安全带
We'll hit them on Friday.
星期五下手
Looky here.
你看他
How's that vinyl taste?
被撞得很爽吧
Val!
瓦尔
What?
干嘛
The problem with kicking the Chows' asses,
那家伙怎么扁都扁不死
an hour later you wanna do it again.
一小时后你还想再来一次
140 grand.
十四万
140 apiece.
各分十四万
Total.
总共
Total?
总共
That's... That's what? That's 70 grand?
这只有7万
That's not enough. lt is for me.
对我根本就不够 我够了
I'm taking the next few months off. Here's the bag, baby.
我要休息几个月 袋子交给你 亲爱的
Yeah, well, I'm up short.
我还缺
60 short. Fucking slants!
六万块钱 那些臭家伙
Should've hit them Tuesday. Fuck!
早该礼拜二下手 可恶
We got away clean and got something to show for it.
这一笔干得干净俐落 还抢了一大笔钱
Always be grateful for what you get. Rule number one, Val.
知足常乐 第一条规矩 瓦尔
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Rule number one.
是啊 第一条规矩
What?
干嘛
Everything's cool.
没事了
It's just not enough, all right?
只是钱不够
It never is, Val.
钱永远都不够 瓦尔
Hey, baby, just put the money in the car, will you?
亲爱的 把钱放车上
I can't fucking believe it. We should...
难以想像 我们应该
You know... You know what? You know what, Porter?
波特 你知道吗
This is funny. This'll kill you.
很好笑 你会笑死
It's always $140,000.
我早就知道是十四万
Someone ought to give me a PhD.
应该有人颁我哲学博士头衔
You...
你
Shit!
妈的
Jesus, Lynn, wait till I'm out of the fucking way!
天 林恩 等我先躲开好吗
电影精选列表